Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-03-2004, 02:12 PM  
Lets Rock.

This is my last post on the planet.

For personal reasons, not related to health, I have to leave Chiefsplanet forever. It has nothing to do with anyone on the board or any issue with the board. A more interesting group of people there couldnt be.

In all honesty I feel like I am saying goodbye to friends. Thanks for everything.

Steve
MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.
Old 11-26-2009, 01:56 AM   #316
www.nfl-forecast.com

12,000 posts sticks in my mind. Guys who posted a lot in the early days lost a ton of posts recently.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2009, 02:21 AM   #317
Meow

Shit...I didn't realize that 3 reposts could actually get you life.....
CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-26-2009, 06:55 AM   #318
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Somehow, I think the 'Planet is the last thing on his mind while he's getting his shit pushed it.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-26-2009, 07:33 AM   #319
Starter

bye
djrcmay has disabled reputation
Old 12-23-2010, 11:03 AM   #320
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFan5840 View Post
I haven't posted on the Planet in about as long as MrBlond, however I did recently find out that he is in fact in prison. He was sentenced to life in prison, however wasn't sentenced until sometime in 2006. What he was doing between 2004 and 2006 I do not know. I have contacted him through mail and asked if he'd like me to release more details and also if he'd like to write an update letter/anything on the Planet. I have yet to receive a reply.
Okay guys, this is going to seem really ****ing weird. I was just looking at some of my old posts that I have rep for and found this (Yes Buck, my rep goes back to 2008). I did NOT post this and I have absolutely no idea who the hell did, swear to God. The last I remember about this whole situation was looking at this thread one night and vaguely mentioning something to my roommate about it because he was always doing weird shit with prison inmate search websites (looking up people from Forensic Files episodes and writing them letters). My best guess is my roommate at the time did something stupid when I wasn't on my computer, I already tried to call him and I haven't yet got through to ask him. I feel like a complete jackass because of this post. Ultimately, I guess this is good news because he's probably not in prison, but I still feel like a ****ing idiot. The only reason I'm thinking it wasn't my roommate is because he referred to CP as "The Planet", but I'm still positive it wasn't me.

Also, I have never done drugs and I don't even drink so I wasn't intoxicated and did it being stupid and forgot or anything like that. This is just weird, sorry for anyone who read this and was affected by it.
WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 12-23-2010, 11:06 AM   #321
Hello

noone would have ever known if you didn't bring this up.

thats like someone going to a police station after a 30 year old cold case screaming "IT WASN'T ME! I DIDN'T DO IT!"
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2010, 11:07 AM   #322
Say hello to my little friend

Quote:
Also, I have never done drugs and I don't even drink so I wasn't intoxicated and did it being stupid and forgot or anything like that. This is just weird, sorry for anyone who read this and was affected by it.
It's all right, it adds to the strangeness of it all.
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2010, 11:10 AM   #323
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
What are the chances you make it out of either institution?
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2010, 11:11 AM   #324
Live free or die hard

Quote:
You've just taken away each and every one of our closure with this issue. I hope your happy.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2010, 11:16 AM   #325
Time Keeps On Slipping

That is so weird. I mean, if it was an ultimatum from his wife/SO or something, he could still sneak posts in and stuff, right? What kind of 'personal reason' would make anyone not post? Even prisons have internet access, right?
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-23-2010, 11:16 AM   #326
Supporter

It's a Festivus Miracle!
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2010, 11:16 AM   #327
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
noone would have ever known if you didn't bring this up.

thats like someone going to a police station after a 30 year old cold case screaming "IT WASN'T ME! I DIDN'T DO IT!"
Well when I see this and I know people think he's in jail, why wouldn't I say anything? I am pretty sure I never even met the guy. Only CP members I've ever met are the Arizona ones, a group in SD once, and a few a couple weeks ago at the DOnks game. Unless he was in SD in 2004, I have no clue what he even looks like. But obviously some people who posted in this thread knew him and liked him a lot.
WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 12-23-2010, 11:17 AM   #328
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
Even prisons have internet access, right?
Nein...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2010, 11:17 AM   #329
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Well when I see this and I know people think he's in jail, why wouldn't I say anything? I am pretty sure I never even met the guy. Only CP members I've ever met are the Arizona ones, a group in SD once, and a few a couple weeks ago at the DOnks game. Unless he was in SD in 2004, I have no clue what he even looks like. But obviously some people who posted in this thread knew him and liked him a lot.
Did you roommate post on the planet? I mean, did he have his own user name?
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-23-2010, 11:20 AM   #330
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Okay guys, this is going to seem really ****ing weird. I was just looking at some of my old posts that I have rep for and found this (Yes Buck, my rep goes back to 2008). I did NOT post this and I have absolutely no idea who the hell did, swear to God. The last I remember about this whole situation was looking at this thread one night and vaguely mentioning something to my roommate about it because he was always doing weird shit with prison inmate search websites (looking up people from Forensic Files episodes and writing them letters). My best guess is my roommate at the time did something stupid when I wasn't on my computer, I already tried to call him and I haven't yet got through to ask him. I feel like a complete jackass because of this post. Ultimately, I guess this is good news because he's probably not in prison, but I still feel like a ****ing idiot. The only reason I'm thinking it wasn't my roommate is because he referred to CP as "The Planet", but I'm still positive it wasn't me.

1) How would your roomate have known the actual name of Mr. Blond in order to have looked him up?

2) Why do you now think that Mr. Blond is not actually in prison?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.