Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-28-2022, 09:16 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The George Karlaftis Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-02-2022 at 09:56 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 09:09 AM   #316
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
This kid has 3 major things going for him that you can’t teach:

-Motor
-Elite lateral agility
-Work ethic

That lateral agility of his is gonna come in handy. It’s right there with Aidan Hutchinson. It’s elite. And his work ethic is going to help him get better. He went from 25% body fat to 15% body fat while getting to 272 lbs.
Expound.

I think where his lateral agility stands out is in a way that doesn't necessarily translate to his position. Turning and running (i.e. a 3-cone drill) isn't something he's going to be asked to do often.

Instead, I think you want to see flexibility - someone that can maintain drive with his body turned. And I think that's actually an area where he struggles a fair amount. I don't see a guy who can get rocked, re-set and hold his ground in a rep. I don't see a guy likely to throw up a double move, get a OT on his heels and then swim inside him.

He has to turn his body to get going in the direction he's trying to go. There's just some baseline flexibility issues I see that probably diminish his ceiling.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 09:16 AM   #317
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
The fact that Joe Cullen is now involved with these DL selections just makes me feel so much better.

If Karlaftis got drafted by the Ravens and he was there, is there any doubt that he would at least be a good player?
I was expecting Ravens to grab him with their 2nd pick but Linderbaum was just too good to pass for them.

I was already complaining in my mind, damn another good football player that just lands in their lap.

Real happy he made it to us.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-29-2022, 09:26 AM   #318
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDChiefs View Post
Veach also traded and subsequently gave a ridiculous contract to Frank Clark. I have zero faith that Veach can identify and draft a de or cb. He's shown zero ability to find either.
How ****ing reeruned are you? He hasn’t hit on a cb you say??
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 09:27 AM   #319
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
How ****ing reeruned are you? He hasn’t hit on a cb you say??
What an idiot
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 09:34 AM   #320
Most Valuable Villain

The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 09:37 AM   #321
In Search of a Life

It looked like Karlaftis had him a sista too
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 09:37 AM   #322
MVP

I was talking so much smack in the shop today about how awesome our draft is. Veach rules, smartest guy in 6he room. Just ask him.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-29-2022, 09:38 AM   #323
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
It looked like Karlaftis had him a sista too
Glad I wasn't the only one that saw that.

Karlaftis liked the dark chocolate and McDuffie liked the white.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 09:39 AM   #324
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Glad I wasn't the only one that saw that.

Karlaftis liked the dark chocolate and McDuffie liked the white.
Old 04-29-2022, 09:40 AM   #325
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Or you could do a little reading.

A quick google search will be illuminating.
Or Like I said originally, I can just take your word for it, dick.
TripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 09:45 AM   #326
Starter

I'm no scout, but watching some of his highlights makes me think about Maxx Crosby. That's who he reminds me of anyway.
MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-29-2022, 09:47 AM   #327
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Someone made an interesting comp for this kid: Jared Allen
Hali is closer
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 09:48 AM   #328
Suupraa Geniuuusss

After watching some highlight reels a few things are obvious:

This kid possesses excellent footwork in all aspects, whether he's setting the edge or evading a cut block or beating his blocker to the POA.

He has really good hands and seems to regularly beat his blockers to the punch.

He has excellent vision. He locates the ball and attacks it at a high level.

He plays with a violence that rivals Melvin Ingram. Something this DL sorely needs, especially if we don't re-sign Ingram.

Right now he might be the best DE on the team. He might be the best DL, period.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 09:50 AM   #329
The man you could post like.

Bro loves TJ Maxx apparently.

Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 09:50 AM   #330
Starter

I see some Maxx Crosby, btw I like this pick and didn't think he'd be there at 30.
Warrick has disabled reputation