Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-17-2021, 11:56 AM  
11-5, baby

Headed to Placencia Belize for NYE

…..

Last edited by Skyy God; 04-09-2023 at 01:21 PM..
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2022, 04:32 PM   #316
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerinMo View Post
I bet she’s an ass fister.
Crave Johnson prolly loves getting his ass fisted.

Especially in Belize.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2022, 05:12 PM   #317
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Wow never saw this thread. This is.....sad...but funny.

But mostly sad.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2022, 08:25 PM   #318
Bolton gonna knock you out

Hey Guise, me and Rihanna are heading to every island in the Caribbean to have sex, and enjoy life. Too bad you losers are gunting Rosie ODonnell clones. See you at the Christ the Redeemer statue with my big dick swinging….
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2022, 09:26 PM   #319
Sprinkle in some Mahomes

What a coinkidink. I am from placenta.
TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-27-2022, 09:31 PM   #320
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Placenta is nice 9 months out of the year
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2022, 09:11 AM   #321
Supporter

Roses are red
Violets are blue
If you were a ****ing weirdo
You'd make up shit like this too
IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2022, 09:19 AM   #322
Supporter

Roses are dead
Violets are too
On the web Cave got head
In real life, a sock filled with goo
Even after he got outed
A lot of bullshit he still spouted
IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2022, 09:37 AM   #323
Live free or die hard

I know every time I'm about to get a piece of tail I log onto ChiefsPlanet.

Chicks get so turned on by guys who surf the web right before the spread.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2022, 03:17 PM   #324
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
I know every time I'm about to get a piece of tail I log onto ChiefsPlanet.

Makes you wonder how much time does someone really have to tap ass when their post count is 300k? You know these liberal skanks aren’t just throwing themselves at a hidden gem. They are sure as hell ugly AF though.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2022, 08:57 PM   #325
The man you could post like.

How the **** did I miss this gem.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2022, 06:16 AM   #326
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
How the **** did I miss this gem.
I missed it to but just read the whole thing absolutely amazing. This is the type of stuff we need during the off-season
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-29-2022, 08:14 AM   #327
El Gato Gordo Loco

BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2022, 08:44 AM   #328
El Gato Gordo Loco

Cave and his girlfriend in present day

BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 08:50 AM   #329
Three-Pat

This thread is the gift that keeps on giving.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 08:53 AM   #330
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
i was literally on CP 5 minutes before i got laid yesterday
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.