Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-21-2019, 10:45 PM  
Kind of a mod

Tesla Cybertruck

Well, he said it was going to be different.

Starts at $40k, though. That's impressive.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2019, 04:45 PM   #316
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by aturnis View Post
So it ugly and it's not functional as a truck b/c it has anglers bed rails?

Is there any other way "it isn't functional as a truck"?

For instance "can't have a toolbox and access things over the side".

You've got a under-bed trunk at the tailgate and a giant frunk under the hood. Why would you throw random small items behind the can anymore?

As a construction worker, the is NOTHING LESS FUNCTIONAL than a "toolbox" in the back of a truck.

Been around them for years and still haven't seen an organized one that works.

I'd probably prefer some sort or tool organization in the front trunk with a charger bank and batteries already plugged in charging. Could easily fit multiple impacts, drills, saw all, portaban, hammerdrill etc up there organized and charged.

Throw the rest under the bed or in the side rail storage. I'd have a 100% clear 6.5' bed with all my tooling at all times.

You city guys are going to have to explain to me how it doesn't function as a truck. It blows away any setup I've dealt with in years.

P.S. Truck toolboxs are dumb and only serve the purpose of signaling to other truck drivers that you're not a "poser".

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

You're ****ing reeruned. And that's coming from someone who would jump all over the equivalent of a reliable 4-500 mile electric 4x4 3/4 ton if i could strip down all the ignorant shit they're going to force us to buy in order to own it.

... and fyi, half the people you're discussing this with are not "city guys".
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 11-29-2019, 04:58 PM   #317
Supporter

Quote:
Cool. Put it under the hood. More functional and accessible anyways.

How is it more functional and accessible for me? How is it more functional for my tools to be in the front and my work area in the back? How is spending my time walking circles around the truck better than taking 2 steps to the side of one of the trucks?

I hope like hell this succeeds and they make a true 3/4 ton electric truck because I will definitely be interested in it. This thing just doesn’t do anything for me or any work I do with a truck, it has a long way to go until it gets to that point.
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2019, 05:28 PM   #318
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post
How is it more functional and accessible for me? How is it more functional for my tools to be in the front and my work area in the back? How is spending my time walking circles around the truck better than taking 2 steps to the side of one of the trucks?

I hope like hell this succeeds and they make a true 3/4 ton electric truck because I will definitely be interested in it. This thing just doesn’t do anything for me or any work I do with a truck, it has a long way to go until it gets to that point.
Does nearly everything a 2500 can do and more.

aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-29-2019, 05:33 PM   #319
Supporter

Quote:
It can't be organized. It's literally impossible.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01F6...lnk=Y&hvrand=#

Used to be made right down the road. Can throw down a hill and every tool is in place.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2019, 05:34 PM   #320
Supporter

Aturnis, we own construction businesses and farms.

Don’t tell us what does and doesn’t work.

I’m excited about this truck, and believe electric is the future, but come on.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2019, 05:37 PM   #321
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post

I'm almost convinced he's trolling at this point. Either that or he just plain doesn't know WTF he's talking about.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2019, 05:37 PM   #322
MVP

Quote:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01F6...lnk=Y&hvrand=#

Used to be made right down the road. Can throw down a hill and every tool is in place.
I'm all for small companies that make high quality niche products. That's how Kreg got their start and they make amazing high quality functional tools right here in Iowa. I gotta say, I've literally never seem one of those toolboxez in a truck though. Lol.

I'm a big customizer myself. I need what I need and I need it no matter where I am. Gotta be able to load it down.

aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-29-2019, 05:48 PM   #323
El Gato Gordo Loco

Hey Aturnis tried...but the oil lovers bias clearly shows.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2019, 05:49 PM   #324
Supporter

Quote:
I'm all for small companies that make high quality niche products. That's how Kreg got their start and they make amazing high quality functional tools right here in Iowa. I gotta say, I've literally never seem one of those toolboxez in a truck though. Lol.

I'm a big customizer myself. I need what I need and I need it no matter where I am. Gotta be able to load it down.

The owner moved manufacturing over to China a few years back .

It sucks, but it is what it is.
Old 11-29-2019, 05:51 PM   #325
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Quote:
Does nearly everything a 2500 can do and more.

Only the 3 engine version compares to a 2500 and I bet it doesn’t have the same range they are publishing
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2019, 06:00 PM   #326
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
Only the 3 engine version compares to a 2500 and I bet it doesn’t have the same range they are publishing
Bet it has more actually. So 500 minimum, but probably more. That's typically how Elon works. Promised or better.

Only exception I can think of off the top of my head is that they didn't get below .2 drag coefficient on the Model 3.

Old 11-29-2019, 06:00 PM   #327
Supporter

Ford and Tesla are doing great work. Keep innovating, and the market will nudge them toward designing the perfect truck.

I’m wondering if GM is going to get caught with their cock in their hand.
Old 11-29-2019, 06:05 PM   #328
MVP

Quote:

Not talking about you or Buehler. The two of you are being generally fair and honest. I understand though not having driven them or lived with this concept that there's a hesitancy and even an understanding gap comparing it to what you're used to. I can debate with the two of you no problem.

It's the guys coming in here saying "it's got a long way to go until it can replace a truck". It can replace your truck day one of release. No question.

Old 11-29-2019, 06:09 PM   #329
Supporter

Quote:
Not talking about you or Buehler. The two of you are being generally fair and honest. I understand though not having driven them or lived with this concept that there's a hesitancy and even an understanding gap comparing it to what you're used to. I can debate with the two of you no problem.

It's the guys coming in here saying "it's got a long way to go until it can replace a truck". It can replace your truck day one of release. No question.

I don’t think Tesla is far off. Ford either. My hang-up is charging on the road. Infrastructure for electric out here is garbage. I need about 400 miles range while pulling a 20’ enclosed.

It’s just a matter of time. Bring it on.
Old 11-29-2019, 06:10 PM   #330
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
So it ugly and it's not functional as a truck b/c it has anglers bed rails?

Is there any other way "it isn't functional as a truck"?

For instance "can't have a toolbox and access things over the side".

You've got a under-bed trunk at the tailgate and a giant frunk under the hood. Why would you throw random small items behind the can anymore?

As a construction worker, the is NOTHING LESS FUNCTIONAL than a "toolbox" in the back of a truck.

Been around them for years and still haven't seen an organized one that works.

I'd probably prefer some sort or tool organization in the front trunk with a charger bank and batteries already plugged in charging. Could easily fit multiple impacts, drills, saw all, portaban, hammerdrill etc up there organized and charged.

Throw the rest under the bed or in the side rail storage. I'd have a 100% clear 6.5' bed with all my tooling at all times.

You city guys are going to have to explain to me how it doesn't function as a truck. It blows away any setup I've dealt with in years.

P.S. Truck toolboxs are dumb and only serve the purpose of signaling to other truck drivers that you're not a "poser".

Put your Tonka toys back in the toybox and clean your room kiddo.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.