Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-08-2024, 08:54 AM  
In Search of a Life

Tyreek Hill arrested?

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2024, 09:22 PM   #316
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
What evidence is there that they knew who he was? Again it doesn't matter but you guys keep saying that, and I haven't seen anything to establish that to be true. There wasn't enough time to run his plates. Barely enough time to look at his license. The stop took that diversion when Hill rolled up his tinted window.
Here is the video. You can hear one of the officers say this is Tyreek.

dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2024, 09:23 PM   #317
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFan63 View Post
So you simply made an inane, useless comment. Got it.
He's been doing that all thread.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2024, 09:25 PM   #318
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFan63 View Post
So you simply made an inane, useless comment. Got it.
That's like your opinion man. Go do that job for a year in a busy city and come back and tell us you didn't see something horrific on the road (which you will see it) and tell about how it doesn't color your opinion.
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-09-2024, 09:27 PM   #319
Repeal the 19th Amendment

Quote:
That's like your opinion man.
No. There is a consensus at this point.
GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.
Old 09-09-2024, 09:32 PM   #320
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post

Honestly, **** the cops in this situation. He rolled up his window after giving him his license. That doesn't warrant getting arrested and man handled.

That one cop is a psycho and on a complete power trip.
Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2024, 09:33 PM   #321
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post

IT doesn't matter, what time because I didn't hear it. I didn't hear it before he rolled up his window and made it worse for himself.
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-09-2024, 09:33 PM   #322
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
Tyreek rolling a tinted window up is a major no-no.

For all the cop knows he’s going to the glove box to get a gun.

Everything that happened after the cop got his window back down was a bad look though and definitely excessive.
I don’t understand how after your first two sentences you can conclude in the third that it was “definitely excessive.” If you’re the police and someone has disobeyed and not listened to your basic orders and made you feel threatened, what’s excessive after that? Is it just okay because you thought he might be going for a gun when he rolled up the window but didn’t? You shouldn’t come back from that in the same place.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2024, 09:33 PM   #323
Hockey Town

Hope they had fun they'll all be fired now.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2024, 09:34 PM   #324
In Search of a Life

Quote:
What evidence is there that they knew who he was? Again it doesn't matter but you guys keep saying that, and I haven't seen anything to establish that to be true. There wasn't enough time to run his plates. Barely enough time to look at his license. The stop took that diversion when Hill rolled up his tinted window.
I've got some thoughts on this. But it's not the point I was making here. This was a traffic stop, not a misdemeanor. Thats not an opinion on if tytrek was driving dangerously. That is just a statement of the purpose of the stop was to issue a citation, not to consider detainment or arrest.

But yeah within a long 10 minutes, with multiple cops involved, miles away from the stadium, not to mention one of the biggest superstars in the city... I'd be shocked if not one person pieced together who he is
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2024, 09:35 PM   #325
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana58 View Post
Honestly, **** the cops in this situation. He rolled up his window after giving him his license. That doesn't warrant getting arrested and man handled.

That one cop is a psycho and on a complete power trip.
That's not how traffic stops work. I'll give you the same challenge as others. Go try that "maneuver" the next time you get pulled over for speeding and tell us what happens.
Old 09-09-2024, 09:37 PM   #326
Veteran

Quote:
That's not how traffic stops work. I'll give you the same challenge as others. Go try that "maneuver" the next time you get pulled over for speeding and tell us what happens.
After I gave the cops my license. I have rolled my window back up before and never had an issue. Honestly never even thought about it.
Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.
Old 09-09-2024, 09:40 PM   #327
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
I've got some thoughts on this. But it's not the point I was making here. This was a traffic stop, not a misdemeanor. Thats not an opinion on if tytrek was driving dangerously. That is just a statement of the purpose of the stop was to issue a citation, not to consider detainment or arrest.

But yeah within a long 10 minutes, with multiple cops involved, miles away from the stadium, not to mention one of the biggest superstars in the city... I'd be shocked if not one person pieced together who he is
Sure it was, but when Hill rolled up that window he set in motion what happened next. He is not entitled to speed and put other people in danger and he's not entitled to play a football game for a living either.
Old 09-09-2024, 09:40 PM   #328
**** the Raiders

Quote:
After I gave the cops my license. I have rolled my window back up before and never had an issue. Honestly never even thought about it.
While they were still standing there? Or after they ran back to the car to run your license?
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2024, 09:40 PM   #329
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Good for you. If they are tinted and the officer can no longer see your hands, good luck.
Old 09-09-2024, 09:48 PM   #330
Please squeeze

Quote:
IT doesn't matter, what time because I didn't hear it. I didn't hear it before he rolled up his window and made it worse for himself.
It is around the 20 sec mark. Cop behind him says it is Tyreek Hill plain as day.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.