Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-30-2023, 05:42 PM  
pie is never free

Commercials That Are Annoying the Hell Out Of You Right Now

Let me go first, please

Know for sure I'm not the only one being smothered to death by a relentless barrage of commercial ear worm dreck these days
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2024, 09:31 AM   #316
Three-Pat

Also not a fan of that new Old Navy commercial with that lady from Blackish.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 06-06-2024, 09:41 AM   #317
Starter

"Everybody was made to shine..". I thought the Tom Shane voiced commercials were peak-cringe, but these are even worse. I hate jewelers.
Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-06-2024, 10:20 AM   #318
legend

It's 2024, how the **** do you guys see commercials?
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2024, 10:30 AM   #319
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtCobain View Post
TV. How do you see commercials?
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2024, 11:41 AM   #320
Three-Pat

Quote:
YouTube as I refuse to pay for it, so I get slammed with ads.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2024, 09:31 PM   #321
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Oh good. Now there's a new cream out there called Native that does the same as lume. At least the commercial I saw wasn't as annoying as that bitch.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-07-2024, 04:36 AM   #322
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
YouTube as I refuse to pay for it, so I get slammed with ads.

YouTube and all the annoying ads are beginning to be highly annoying. Even worse is it seems the ads are even longer these days...
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-07-2024, 05:21 AM   #323
MVP

There should be a button on the remote. For alternate versions of commercials. The two kids on the steps talking about wifi. The younger kid needs his ass kicked so bad, I want to help
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 06-07-2024, 07:02 AM   #324
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
I have an antenna, which is free, though it comes with a cost of getting constantly deluged by children's hospital fundraising ads.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2024, 09:22 AM   #325
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I have an antenna, which is free, though it comes with a cost of getting constantly deluged by children's hospital fundraising ads.
ditto.

I also think-Why should I watch locals on a stream, which is over 45 seconds behind and wasting my data-when I can watch them for free OTA.

We have come full circle.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2024, 05:50 PM   #326
It was not a fair catch

New contestant. Vital farms. They say bullshit then bleep it out. Tired of it already.
I am not a fan of swearing or implied swearing on ads.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-07-2024, 05:51 PM   #327
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel View Post
There should be a button on the remote. For alternate versions of commercials. The two kids on the steps talking about wifi. The younger kid needs his ass kicked so bad, I want to help
I like that one...they way he lovingly says-Shannon Barnes.
Old 06-07-2024, 05:59 PM   #328
Dazed and Confused

They've been playing this at almost every commercial break. Please, make it stop!

PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-07-2024, 06:12 PM   #329
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHOG View Post
They've been playing this at almost every commercial break. Please, make it stop!

Oh all Target commercials are awful. That Target week commercial was beyond cringe.
Old 06-07-2024, 06:39 PM   #330
It was not a fair catch

agreed on the target ads.