Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2020, 08:30 PM  
In Search of a Life

::

Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-17-2020, 07:34 PM   #316
Banned

Petty good Deberg thread
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-17-2020, 07:35 PM   #317
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
They don’t.

Srvy is 70 years old and Edentulous.
Had to look that one up.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-17-2020, 07:35 PM   #318
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Petty good Deberg thread
Richard Petty good
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 08-17-2020, 07:43 PM   #319
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Absolutely no offense intended but I had no idea until just now that people actually listen to the radio in 2020.
Work fleet trucks you are lucky if it has cd.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-17-2020, 07:45 PM   #320
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Absolutely no offense intended but I had no idea until just now that people actually listen to the radio in 2020.
Owning a car with a hard drive for music is one of my favorite things.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-17-2020, 07:50 PM   #321
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Work fleet trucks you are lucky if it has cd.
I can only imagine!

Is there any way to connect your phone to the vehicle, whether it's USB or through an adapter?
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-17-2020, 07:51 PM   #322
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Owning a car with a hard drive for music is one of my favorite things.
For sure!

I have a 64 gig thumb in mine and I've had some sort of drive since at least 2011 but these days, connecting via Bluetooth is just as easy.

Old 08-17-2020, 07:57 PM   #323
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
I can only imagine!

Is there any way to connect your phone to the vehicle, whether it's USB or through an adapter?
There's Bluetooth transmitters, I have one for my Camaro but I rarely use it, it's easier to just burn CDs.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-17-2020, 08:00 PM   #324
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
There's Bluetooth transmitters, I have one for my Camaro but I rarely use it, it's easier to just burn CDs.
That's cool but with a Bluetooth adapter, you'd have access to everything on your phone, Amazon Music, Spotify, et al.

Old 08-17-2020, 08:18 PM   #325
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
I can only imagine!

I have bought portable satellite radios also I used to have a device you plugged into the ac cig lighter you plugged a smartphone into then tune the radio to an unused radio station. Sound is horrible and you would be surprised how often you drive into an area where that blank station becomes active.

It is getting better some of the fleet has been recently been getting new trucks with android radio. It is costing more to lease a bare-bones truck than to lease with bells and whistles because when the lease ends they want to resale it. People want options on their used trucks. When they used to buy the trucks instead of the lease they ordered without AC that was murder rolling down the highway for hours windows down. Then get out work all day in heat roll back to hotel tired sweaty hungry not dareing to stop to eat till showering only to find everything is closed but the filling station lol.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-17-2020, 09:31 PM   #326
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Beats the shit out of me, the 90s were so bad I pretty much gave up on music after that.
The early to mid-90's were absolutely incredible for music. WTF is wrong with you?
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 08-18-2020, 04:30 AM   #327

Quote:
I can only imagine!

Quote:
For sure!

I have a 64 gig thumb in mine and I've had some sort of drive since at least 2011 but these days, connecting via Bluetooth is just as easy.
Quote:
That's cool but with a Bluetooth adapter, you'd have access to everything on your phone, Amazon Music, Spotify, et al.
Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I have bought portable satellite radios also I used to have a device you plugged into the ac cig lighter you plugged a smartphone into then tune the radio to an unused radio station. Sound is horrible and you would be surprised how often you drive into an area where that blank station becomes active.

It is getting better some of the fleet has been recently been getting new trucks with android radio. It is costing more to lease a bare-bones truck than to lease with bells and whistles because when the lease ends they want to resale it. People want options on their used trucks. When they used to buy the trucks instead of the lease they ordered without AC that was murder rolling down the highway for hours windows down. Then get out work all day in heat roll back to hotel tired sweaty hungry not dareing to stop to eat till showering only to find everything is closed but the filling station lol.

How do you even live? Omg. God have mercy on your souls........
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-18-2020, 06:38 AM   #328
go to work wasted

love the radio, where else can I hear "Carry On Wayward Son" and "I Love Rock n Roll" 2-3 times a day, every day?
backinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 08-18-2020, 06:55 AM   #329
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by backinblack View Post
love the radio, where else can I hear "Carry On Wayward Son" and "I Love Rock n Roll" 2-3 times a day, every day?
Haha that’s no lie. Classic rock radio plays about the same 30 songs over and over. No deep tracks.

I stopped listening years ago. Amazon Prime Music for me. Quite a bit of selection on there.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-18-2020, 07:00 AM   #330
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by backinblack View Post
Saved on your phone?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread