Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-23-2020, 10:09 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Clyde Edwards-Helaire Thread*****

More to come! (I'll clean it up later - info dump into the OP)

(mod edit, all the goodness is in the spoiler tags)
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 04-28-2020 at 12:07 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2021, 08:46 AM   #3256
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
CEH had great vision and was a fantastic receiver.

I imagine the thinking was that he would be a dual-threat weapon in the KC offense.

The receiver part never took off because he never really has gotten better at pass pro. You don't get to get catches if you can't pass block as a RB well.

That said pre-draft, I thought it was

1.Swift
2.Taylor
3.Dobbins

4.CEH

I really liked CEH. But I don't get why they didn't like Swift or Taylor more.
I didn't see a single pre-draft ranking that had CEH as the top RB. It was a mistake, I hope Veach learns from it. That being said, I still think CEH can be an average-ish starting RB in the NFL. That has value but he gets (perhaps unfairly) criticized because he was taken in the first round and before more talented backs.
louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 12:40 AM   #3257
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by louie aguiar View Post
I didn't see a single pre-draft ranking that had CEH as the top RB. It was a mistake, I hope Veach learns from it. That being said, I still think CEH can be an average-ish starting RB in the NFL. That has value but he gets (perhaps unfairly) criticized because he was taken in the first round and before more talented backs.

The Chiefs could have DK Metcalf & Jonathan Taylor instead of Hardman & CEH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 07:56 AM   #3258
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconic View Post
Got to call a spade a spade. He's just an extremely mediocre back we over drafted. Probably the biggest miss of Veach's tenure but oh well.

Just amazes me we actually thought wasting a first round pick on a HB made any ****ing sense. Insane lol.
He was highly regarded coming out. One thing that seems to be forgotten is with a 1st round pick, you get that 5th year option. So if you can get a great RB for 5 years and then can move on from him when it's time for a big contract, you win. I don't necessarily agree with using one there but with the last pick in the first round you can lock up a key starter on a rookie deal for 5 years, I don't think it was insane. It just hasn't worked out like you'd hope.
Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 08:03 AM   #3259
Veteran

I sometimes wonder where CEH would be picked if he was playing in this year's LSU offense rather than that ridiculously talented 2019 offense. Playing alongside Burrow, Jefferson and Chase probably helped him quite a bit.
louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-21-2021, 08:40 AM   #3260
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
Give this Gore kid a shot and just run the damn thing down their throats. Chiefs have a strong interior OL, one of best in the league even with 2 rookies. CEH can not run between the tackles. Gore and Williams can.
Gore ****ing sucks.

So do you.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2021, 08:42 AM   #3261
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
I just showed you several posts by YOU bragging about CEH breaking tackles and making multiple cuts

This is why nobody takes your football takes seriously, you are as fickle as a woman and will change your mind on a whim and then try to talk like you know what you are seeing.

I mean you were obviously either wrong before or wrong now right? Pretty easy to eventually be right when you just randomly switch back and forth on opinions given any 4 game stretch.

You need to stick to gifs and videos.
You don't get it.

CEH was GREAT last year as a rookie in several games...and hasn't been the same since.

The most notable thing he has done this year is fumble away two games.

I can't think of a single highlight play he made this year.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2021, 11:49 PM   #3262
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2021, 11:52 PM   #3263
In Search of a Life

Looks more like Darrel Williams than CEH to me.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-01-2021, 11:56 PM   #3264
SuperBowl or bust

Gore showed great vision, decisiveness, physicality and drive when he got the ball tonight. The whole offense was most effective on drives with a balanced attack.

Clyde has the worst vision of the 3 backs.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2021, 02:36 AM   #3265
Trippin' BAWLZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Gore ****ing sucks.

So do you.
Nice take
DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-02-2021, 05:40 AM   #3266
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Gore showed great vision, decisiveness, physicality and drive when he got the ball tonight. The whole offense was most effective on drives with a balanced attack.

Clyde has the worst vision of the 3 backs.
No doubt.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 11-02-2021, 05:42 AM   #3267
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
You don't get it.

CEH was GREAT last year as a rookie in several games...and hasn't been the same since.

The most notable thing he has done this year is fumble away two games.

I can't think of a single highlight play he made this year.
There was that one time, at band camp, where he...
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 11-02-2021, 05:43 AM   #3268
Supporter

Our line has been opening massive holes, the RB's are now finding them.

I don't think Gore is any better than CEH, they are both JAGS.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2021, 05:45 AM   #3269
Veteran

Why the fook did we not run more in the 2nd half? We were destroying their line. It make zero damn sense with basically 6.5 guys in the box. Have no idea whats going on between Andy and Eric

Another observation: Patrick hesitates on every throw now and he limped badly after a run out of bounds. I think his toe is still a problem for sure
ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-02-2021, 05:46 AM   #3270
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefRocka View Post
Why the fook did we not run more in the 2nd half? We were destroying their line. It make zero damn sense with basically 6.5 guys in the box. Have no idea whats going on between Andy and Eric
They started to pile of our 1st down runs.

It was becoming predictable.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.