Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-21-2020, 01:45 PM   #32251
In Search of a Life

Merica folks, where common sense has no place at times it seems, wtf am i reading here.
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 01:46 PM   #32252
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
That sounds so difficult considering I'll be washing clothes for the rest of my life.
See, there you go....being a house maid seems like a good line of work for you. Don't over starch them though...might be rough on your master's whiskers
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2020, 01:46 PM   #32253
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
I think there was a paper/article from Stanford comparing it to the flu. Was posted by someone last night, but it didn't get a lot of attention from what I saw.
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2020, 01:46 PM   #32254
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcxiv View Post
Merica folks, where common sense has no place at times it seems, wtf am i reading here.
No one knows, things that should be easy to understand are not any longer.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2020, 01:47 PM   #32255
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
See, there you go....being a house maid seems like a good line of work for you. Don't over starch them though...might be rough on your master's whiskers
Do you not wash your clothing......if that's the case I hope to avoid you cause that sir is disgusting.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2020, 01:47 PM   #32256
MVP

There's side effects/consequences to doing anything irresponsibly.

Washing a mask isn't exactly difficult. Wearing one isn't either, but Karen's gonna Karen.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2020, 01:47 PM   #32257
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Is it your perceived masculinity that is really threatened by wearing a mask?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2020, 01:48 PM   #32258
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Man I know how to wash clothes, it's really hard to open a door throw some shit in, add some soap/softener and push a few buttons...that makes me a maid though..

Am I not a real man because my house is clean also?
Old 05-21-2020, 01:49 PM   #32259
Supporter

Quote:
Do you not wash your clothing......if that's the case I hope to avoid you cause that sir is disgusting.
My loving Wife does the wash, bless her soul. We are looking for a good house girl if you're interested. No hair armpits, please.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2020, 01:49 PM   #32260
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
Awesome! Let's all age super quickly, get to 100, and very few of us will die!!
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 01:49 PM   #32261
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
No, it's the satisfaction I get knowing that it specifically pisses you off.
Old 05-21-2020, 01:49 PM   #32262
Hockey Town

Quote:
My loving Wife does the wash, bless her soul. We are looking for a good house girl if you're interested. No hair armpits, please.
Wow
Old 05-21-2020, 01:50 PM   #32263
MVP

Quote:
Man I know how to wash clothes, it's really hard to open a door throw some shit in, add some soap/softener and push a few buttons...that makes me a maid though..

Am I not a real man because my house is clean also?
Do you strap up your 50-cal made of wood and PVC to do the dishes?
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2020, 01:50 PM   #32264
I love your mom

Quote:
No, no...I was told there were no side effects to wearing masks. This can't be right. I protest!!!!!
The risk of asymptomatic spread became greater than the risk of self harm , i think that is why the was a change in policy.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 05-21-2020, 01:50 PM   #32265
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
No, it's the satisfaction I get knowing that it specifically pisses you off.
What an odd response. I'm not pissed. I just know you're a very selfish person. And you just confirmed it again.