Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2016, 09:07 AM   #3211
Ultrabanned

I am a meatloaf fan. We do the Pioneer Woman's recipe. I like it cold on a sandwich more than the first day.

My wife found a chicken parmesan meatloaf recipe that I really like as well.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2016, 10:51 AM   #3212
Cast Iron Jedi

No clue where I'm gonna eat all this food. It's freakin' lunch.

Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2016, 11:25 AM   #3213
Banned

those fries look bomb af
RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-27-2016, 11:29 AM   #3214
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobBlake View Post
those fries look bomb af
This is my favorite restaurant in the Gump.

The fries are crispy, seasoned with herbs, and some of the best fries I've had.

Never had their catfish before; it's pretty outstanding, but very different. They marinate the fish in a mustard base. It's not overwhelming by any means; in fact, I thought it was mustard powder in the dredge, so I asked the chef.

I only put away about half the plate before I gave up.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2016, 11:30 AM   #3215
Baba Ganoush

That chipotle sauce though
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2016, 11:36 AM   #3216
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
That chipotle sauce though
It was a sriracha thousand island, basically.
Old 07-27-2016, 12:11 PM   #3217
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
No clue where I'm gonna eat all this food. It's freakin' lunch.

I'd eat it in the emergency room of a hospital with a solid coronary dept.
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2016, 12:12 PM   #3218
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
I'd eat it in the emergency room of a hospital with a solid coronary dept.
True. This is the South. They fry everything.

It was good, though.
Old 07-27-2016, 06:11 PM   #3219
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
A little if I need but I like the refried beans pretty thick.
Yeah I don't add any water either
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2016, 06:11 PM   #3220
Shit

I hate peas
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2016, 06:13 PM   #3221
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
No thank you, one can of refried beans, half can of tomatoes and green chilies, bacon grease, taco seasoning and simmer until thick. Try it and let me know what you think.
This sounds like the truth
Old 07-27-2016, 06:14 PM   #3222
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
Yeah I don't add any water either
Yea, this adding water must be some ****ed up California thing.

Dane, are you this ****ed up with your refried beans too?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2016, 06:21 PM   #3223
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Yea, this adding water must be some ****ed up California thing.

Dane, are you this ****ed up with your refried beans too?
I don't want refried bean soup
Old 07-27-2016, 06:23 PM   #3224
Supporter

Don't get the meatloaf hate. It's a great vessel to mess around and experiment with, kind of like an omelette.

But then, I'm a sucker for beef, onion, pepper, and savory spices.

Dinner plate
Open faced sammich
Cold loaf sammich later

Lots of possibilities.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2016, 06:25 PM
In58men
This message has been deleted by In58men.
Old 07-27-2016, 06:26 PM   #3225
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Don't get the meatloaf hate. It's a great vessel to mess around and experiment with, kind of like an omelette.

But then, I'm a sucker for beef, onion, pepper, and savory spices.

Dinner plate
Open faced sammich
Cold loaf sammich later

Lots of possibilities.
We have meatloaf once every couple weeks. I don't even know what all my wife puts in it, but it is ****ing good and ends up with the texture almost like a burger