Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2022, 01:19 PM   #32116
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Yeah, pretty terrible stuff from KC defense yesterday. I don’t understand why they didn’t find a way to double cover Chase on every play after he busted the initial 70+ yarder in the first quarter.
Or, you know, maybe even after the 2nd.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2022, 01:24 PM   #32117
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Yeah, pretty terrible stuff from KC defense yesterday. I don’t understand why they didn’t find a way to double cover Chase on every play after he busted the initial 70+ yarder in the first quarter.
Even my fourteen year old son was calling for safety help on Chase lol
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-03-2022, 02:05 PM   #32118
The Boom Boom Room

As I said in another thread, Mahomes' footwork has improved exponentially after the Chargers game. It's like he suddenly decided to get serious concerning this facet playing QB.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2022, 02:16 PM   #32119
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
As I said in another thread, Mahomes' footwork has improved exponentially after the Chargers game. It's like he suddenly decided to get serious concerning this facet playing QB.
He's been doing a great job stepping up in the pocket and he's had a couple easy runs for first downs on account of it too.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-03-2022, 02:18 PM   #32120
MVP

The more i look at first half clips, the more upset i am how the second half played out. This should have been an all time game for Mahomes.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-03-2022, 02:20 PM   #32121
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Patrick has now moved up to #4 in QBR this season behind Rodgers, Brady, Herbert and Stafford.
Stafford?!? Yikes.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2022, 02:25 PM   #32122
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
The more i look at first half clips, the more upset i am how the second half played out. This should have been an all time game for Mahomes.
Of the 3 possessions in the second half:

1 ended in a field goal
1 ended on the Wylie “hold” (also illegal shift on the same play, but would’ve been 3rd and 7 instead of 3rd and 12)
1 ended on Kelce’s drop (forced us into 3rd and 9)

Very frustrating.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2022, 02:50 PM   #32123
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Of the 3 possessions in the second half:

1 ended in a field goal
1 ended on the Wylie “hold” (also illegal shift on the same play, but would’ve been 3rd and 7 instead of 3rd and 12)
1 ended on Kelce’s drop (forced us into 3rd and 9)

Very frustrating.
Very frustrating. Some of the mistakes looked like the stuff we saw early in the season.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-03-2022, 02:51 PM   #32124
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
I keep waiting for the day that they get on a roll and keep the foot on the accelerator from start to finish. Combine that with a good defensive day, and I'm hoping at some point we can see a 70-point day in the Mahomes era.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2022, 02:59 PM   #32125
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I keep waiting for the day that they get on a roll and keep the foot on the accelerator from start to finish. Combine that with a good defensive day, and I'm hoping at some point we can see a 70-point day in the Mahomes era.
That won’t happen because Andy is too classy. Bengals were up big on the Ravens and kept throwing the ball in the 4th quarter to put up fancy stats. Chiefs were up big on Steelers and ran the ball 90% of the time in the 2nd half.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-03-2022, 03:01 PM   #32126
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Its probably mostly in my head but i feel like andy got soft yesterday. Imo they should have went for the 4th and 6 vs punting. I just dont think he has that killer mentality when hes up.
Old 01-04-2022, 08:42 AM
Hammock Parties
This message has been deleted by Hammock Parties.
Old 01-06-2022, 10:57 AM   #32127
The Boom Boom Room

FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2022, 11:03 AM   #32128
I'll be back.

Quote:
Its probably mostly in my head but i feel like andy got soft yesterday. Imo they should have went for the 4th and 6 vs punting. I just dont think he has that killer mentality when hes up.
They ran the ball a lot in the second half. I think they were slightly worried about Thuney at LT.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2022, 11:07 AM   #32129
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
They ran the ball a lot in the second half. I think they were slightly worried about Thuney at LT.
That was my initial thought as to why we ran the ball so much in the second half, but we were throwing left and right and carving up the Bengals D in the first half with Thuney at LT.

I would guess (haven't seen defensive formation stats) that it had more to do with how the Bengals were playing us in the second half. I think they adjusted and begged us to run. And the fact that we were picking up chunk plays on the ground a solid clip - that makes it easier to stick with it.
wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-06-2022, 11:09 AM   #32130
MVP

I think they just ran because after some deep shots the Bengals were wanting to play more coverage. I think they just attacked light boxes with the best run blocking line weve seen all season.