Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-18-2020, 09:33 PM   #31651
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
Can you address this one Pete?
It's from April but I don't think things have changed much since then

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...study-n1189906

Quote:
Underlying conditions were common. The researchers found that, among all patients, 57 percent had high blood pressure, 41 percent were obese and just over a third had diabetes.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2020, 09:37 PM   #31652
Supporter

Here is another

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/ne...ns/2962721001/
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2020, 10:08 PM   #31653
Mahomes or GTFO

Italy under 100 deaths today. That’s great to see.
Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2020, 10:32 PM   #31654
Now you've pissed me off!

https://cbs12.com/news/local/woman-w...EfUaL-AH7ThHVU

Woman that designed Florida's dashboard was removed from her position for refusing to change data.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2020, 11:11 PM   #31655
The talking stonehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post

Woman that designed Florida's dashboard was removed from her position for refusing to change data.
Insane. This is no time for censorship. Wonder why she won’t say what numbers they were trying to make her change. I do always find it odd that these data websites make it nearly impossible to get a breakdown of the total deaths by age. You think that would be something most people would want to know.

The CDC website does have a good breakdown of a lot of good data, though. For instance I was looking through tonight and found that only 8 states are currently above their expected death totals (average from 2017-2019 compared to current total deaths) for the year. Can anyone guess which 8 states those are before looking? Currently, as a whole, the country is only at about 97% of the expected deaths so far this year. Found that to be kind of interesting. Thought it would have been much higher with all of the apocalypse talk I was hearing a couple weeks ago.

***The data is obviously 1-2 weeks behind usually for the death certificates so that numbers a little skewed over the past couple weeks, but should still total out to just around expected as far as deaths in America over these past few months***

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/index.htm
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-18-2020, 11:50 PM   #31656
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:

According to her.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2020, 02:23 AM   #31657
Supporter

The epitome of our fractious times in a single sentiment

Image: Not Safe for Work
NSFW Image
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 05:30 AM   #31658
In Search of a Life

https://twitter.com/collignonpeter/s...687307778?s=21

So that’s good news
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2020, 06:35 AM   #31659
TACO SALAD

Johnson County has 666 confirmed cases this morning
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-19-2020, 06:38 AM   #31660
MVP

Get rain barrels so you have plenty of water for washing hands
OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-19-2020, 07:05 AM   #31661
MVP

Quote:

Just what, a week after Georgia got busted putting days out of order on their graphs to make the numbers look better?
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2020, 07:23 AM   #31662
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
I don't know if it's my tastes have become more sophisticated or they have just gone downhill but Pizza Hut used to be really good back in the 80/90s. Now, they're barely edible.

I thought Papa John's used to be decent but the last couple of times we got pizza from them we were disappointed. Haven't had their pizza in about 2 years or so.

Somebody mentioned Dominos being better than they were years ago and I tend to agree. They are not what I would call great, but they have improved a lot.

Little Ceasars is what they have always been, cheap pizza using cheap ingredients. You get what you pay for.

My preference for cheap (relatively) pizza is Papa Murphy's.

But if I want it already made, I will go to Gambino's.
I worked at Pizza Hut when I was a teenager and I can tell you the difference I saw when their pizza went to shit was the cheese. When I worked there you put sauce, cheese, toppings and more cheese. No it looks like they just throw one shit layer of cheese on.
Old 05-19-2020, 07:26 AM   #31663
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
I worked at Pizza Hut when I was a teenager and I can tell you the difference I saw when their pizza went to shit was the cheese. When I worked there you put sauce, cheese, toppings and more cheese. No it looks like they just throw one shit layer of cheese on.
I heard pizza cheese from big chain pizzerias is full of fillers which means it's not really totally cheese.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 07:56 AM   #31664
El Gato Gordo Loco

The amount of people in critical care has maintained pretty steady over the last 3 weeks, and the good news is deaths per day seems to have declined to 800 - 1600. Has there been a breakthrough in treatment recently? It may just be the timing of the cases in the other states outside of the Northeast though, I suppose.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2020, 08:05 AM   #31665
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
When they switched from fresh made dough to the pre-made frozen was when I thought it changed the most.
limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.