Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-18-2015, 09:43 AM  
left blank intentionally

Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach

Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce ****ing Arians and Tom ****ing Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.

Last edited by rabblerouser; 02-12-2021 at 01:34 PM..
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2020, 09:50 PM   #3151
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2020, 10:18 PM   #3152
Elway be drinkin' again

Still laughing my arse off that Rabble says " please delete" and the thread gets "sticky"d
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 10:25 PM   #3153
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
You guys realize not many minds were changed, even with a championship right?

The first game they lose next year, we'll be back to him being a shitty coach. People pick their agendas and stay with them.
I'm not so sure about that.

People used to be livid about getting Yosted. After they won a World Series, any time Ned made a questionable decision during a game, fans would kinda bitch a little and then shrug their shoulders.

Andy is going to have a few more head scratchers in his career. Like I said earlier in this thread-- football has too many pivotal decision-making moments in the course of each game for even the best coaches to have a clean record in that department.

Belichick. Harbaugh. Ratface Jr. McVay. They're all capable of ****ing up a game, because all of them have ****ed up games in their careers. And yes, Andy Reid will probably still make some bad choices here and there. Because that's football.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2020, 10:32 PM   #3154
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I told you guys that Reid is no different than someone like Tom Coughlin, Pete Carroll or that outstanding citizen Kubiak.

Once he gets the right QB, there is no reason he can't win a Lombardi.

Those guys are no better at coaching football than Reid is.

Reid has his guy.

That trophy is ****ing coming.
Clay and I were warriors in this Andy Reid war. Our support never wavered.

RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 12:36 AM   #3155
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Clay and I were warriors in this Andy Reid war. Our support never wavered.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2020, 12:43 AM   #3156
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock PartieS[/QUOTE
Some of you have very unrealistic expectations given our talent level on defense vs a HOF QB.

We're 2-0 in two road games with a QB who had never started a real game before.

Andy Reid is a ****ing genius and a top 5 NFL coach.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2020, 05:34 AM   #3157
WhatUneed2Hear

The point I made back then was who else would you have wanted when we Hired Andy? I maintain now as I did then we got the best guy available and it wasn't even close.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 07:20 AM   #3158
Facts are stubborn things.

This day was always coming

Andy Reid had double digit double digit win seasons & double digit division winners

& he did the majority of that w/ meh QBs

He'd been too good not to fall into a team good enough to win won as long as he kept coaching if it'd not happened here b/c the Chiefs didn't hire him or whatever it'd have likely happened somewhere else.
warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-07-2020, 07:43 AM   #3159
Bewegungsfreiheit fur alles

I just noticed this is stickied. LOL, well done!!
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2020, 08:01 AM   #3160
Hello

Did anyone quote and save the OP?
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2020, 08:04 AM   #3161
MVP

Andy Reid is the perfect coach for Mahomes.

Nothing else matters, does it?
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2020, 08:14 AM   #3162
I’m a Mahomo!

This didn’t age well.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2020, 08:16 AM   #3163
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
That's kind of my point, dipshit.

How does he have a job, STILL, after constant gross incompetence??

Either he threw the game and ownership knows about it and it's all good, or Reid is a terrible coach and Clark is a terrible owner and we will never win a Super Bowl as long as the Hunt family owns the team...

A big old shit Sammich either way.

Pick one.

He's not a HC based on merit, that's for ****ing sure.

Anyone on this board except you, 'Zilla, KC native and the dipshit who posted that 'Jamaal lost the game' could have called a better game than Reid.

Damn
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2020, 08:18 AM   #3164
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Probably because despite his ****ups he wins more games than he loses (.587).

I want to add I am not defending him I never wanted him hired in the first place.

Ouch
Old 02-07-2020, 08:20 AM   #3165
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootie View Post
No one is firing Reid. And he's also done nothing worthy of being fired. This is akin to drafting Derek Carr because he's a QB and we need a QB. We're not doing better than Reid. Firing a guy doesn't mean upgrade. We still couldn't have had anyone that was an upgrade to Alex Smith. If this board ran the Chiefs, we'd be more of a laughing stock than Jacksonville

So true.