Old 02-27-2024, 08:57 AM  
MVP

***2024 NFL Free Agency***

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Can somebody create a “2024 Free Agency” thread, please. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Done
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2024, 12:24 PM   #3136
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I'd have to think he's talking about Roman Wilson
Yup. Love his fit for us
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2024, 12:24 PM   #3137
MVP

ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-13-2024, 12:32 PM   #3138
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
You're not listening.

Of course I care how they are used.

If you want to be a crybaby don't reply to me.

Go find a safe space.

But I am not dropping a good player 2 rounds because he is on a loaded roster vs a player not anywhere close who is focal on a team with no one else.
Oh, I'm not being a crybaby, I'm just saying that you're making a blanket statement about my evaluation as if you understand the factors of my evaluation at all by one statement (so now I understand why people ignore you, because it's an incredibly short-sighted take to just assume my entire evaluation by one statement).. I literally said that lack of production at WR is a red flag. I have him as a round 3 grade personally. I dont think with how rich the top of this draft is in the 1st round at WR that McConkey belongs up there with those other guys. As I watch more he might climb the board more who the hell knows.

And you don't need to do shit based on my part, and Veach certainly isnt dropping any player on his board based on what anyone here thinks, so who gives a shit man? It's a hobby, we evaluate players differently. Whoo. No reason to get pissy and strawman a statement like you did when obviously that wasn't my intended statement at all. Intellectual honesty is important.

But like I said, no position has more boom and bust out of college than WR, so who knows genuinely.
kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 12:34 PM   #3139
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcgreene View Post
Oh, I'm not being a crybaby, I'm just saying that you're making a blanket statement about my evaluation as if you understand the factors of my evaluation at all by one statement (so now I understand why people ignore you, because it's an incredibly short-sighted take to just assume my entire evaluation by one statement).. I literally said that lack of production at WR is a red flag. I have him as a round 3 grade personally. I dont think with how rich the top of this draft is in the 1st round at WR that McConkey belongs up there with those other guys. As I watch more he might climb the board more who the hell knows.

And you don't need to do shit based on my part, and Veach certainly isnt dropping any player on his board based on what anyone here thinks, so who gives a shit man? It's a hobby, we evaluate players differently. Whoo. No reason to get pissy and strawman a statement like you did when obviously that wasn't my intended statement at all. Intellectual honesty is important.

But like I said, no position has more boom and bust out of college than WR, so who knows genuinely.
Look, if you are going to criticize me because a couple of low T geezers blocked me then you're a pussy too.

Who are you and why should I care?

BTW, if you think McConkey is going in round 3 find a new hobby, you suck at this one.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 12:34 PM   #3140
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Mike Williams released by the Chargers

UPDATE

Mike Williams injured on his way to free agency
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 12:36 PM   #3141
Hockey Town

Khalil Mack agreed to a restructure so he will be staying with the Chargers.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2024, 12:37 PM   #3142
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

I guess if you could get Sneed to take a similar contract to what Brown would get, and sign Williams to a one-year incentive packed cheap base deal...

That'd be OK.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2024, 12:37 PM   #3143
Most Valuable Villain

Just say no to Mike Williams' broken down ass.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 12:38 PM   #3144
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
Mike Williams released by the Chargers

UPDATE

Mike Williams injured on his way to free agency

Probably not far off.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 12:40 PM   #3145
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58 View Post
(throws up in mouth a little bit)

Oh well. Sooner or later we're gonna have to eat a little shit on his deal and on Jones. But the cap sheet is otherwise pretty clean.

Get get the 3-peat and none of it means shit.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2024, 12:42 PM   #3146
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

Oh well. Sooner or later we're gonna have to eat a little shit on his deal and on Jones. But the cap sheet is otherwise pretty clean.

Cap goes up every year too, won’t be as bad as some think. They can always offer Mahomes a new contract if necessary.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2024, 12:42 PM   #3147
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

just extend mahomes for 50 years
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2024, 12:43 PM   #3148
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

We will eat shit on it after 15 retires.

They'll restructure up to $32M of his roster bonus next year to lower that hit.

They will extend his deal in 2026, adding on more years to once again reset the clock on the cap.

And the shit sandwich will be served after we are done winning Lombardi's.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 12:45 PM   #3149
MVP

Quote:
In all seriousness, this is how Philly structured Hurts' deal. He has like 5 void years at the end to spread the cap hits. I'm perfectly fine kicking the can down the road all the way to his retirement just like the Saints did with Brees, because once he's gone the dark days are back again anyway so screw it.

Just win 8 Super Bowls and I don't care what happens for the rest of my football life after that.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 12:45 PM   #3150
Generational Player

Quote:
It's not as scary as it looks.

The cap numbers here:

2028 32 million
2029 34 million

So just push the $$$ 2025 and 2026 to match these and the cap will go up and help us.

Probably need a soft reset once Kelce, Jones exit for 2 years but if we have Mahomes at 4 SB rings by age 30 so what?
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.