Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2023, 08:39 AM  
Veteran

BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt

I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 11-25-2023 at 10:41 AM..
NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-25-2023, 07:38 PM   #301
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Your whole team thinks they've already beat us. Going to be disappointing for you guys on Sunday.
If that's the case, then they deserve to lose. I can get in the way back machine and think back to December 12th of last year. They did their typical win a couple games, read your own headlines and then lose a game you should have won, after dropping the 2nd home game in a row to the Chargers and then 49ers.

That game appears to be the turning point in that happening, since they haven't done it since.

Even with the extra talk (which i'm not a fan of) i expect them to be focused and ready to play.
rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-25-2023, 07:38 PM   #302
My Mamma Says

Joe Burrow??? **** that guy...
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2023, 07:42 PM   #303
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush View Post
I don't care if Mahomes' wife and brother kill and eat toddlers. Burrow may not actually be an entitled prick, but he goes out of his way to act like one.
I've actually gotten to the point where i don't care if my QB kills and eats toddlers. I've had enough of the nice guys that can't get it done while watching asshats and other tools win rings.
rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-25-2023, 07:44 PM   #304
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberSponge View Post
Only thing I can think of was when Juju did his little dance on their logo a few years ago. They made a point to try to hurt him for it.
Right, because hitting him legally and on the football field is trying to hurt him.

You're so soft you put charmin to shame.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2023, 07:45 PM   #305
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJay23 View Post
When you hear, "Fly a Banner" talked about on Chiefsplanet, do you know what that means?

How many fanbases have done something like this?
I don't.
Old 01-25-2023, 07:47 PM   #306
Sexiest Athlete

Joe Burro? Just another ass if you ask me....
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2023, 07:51 PM   #307
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
I don't.
That's a fan base that not only didn't leave their team, they effectively changed it for the better. So don't compare other fanbases to the Chiefs.
DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.
Old 01-25-2023, 07:51 PM   #308
Veteran

Quote:
I've been on this board since day 1 (I'm actually user #1) and I've never seen a post before from that guy.

He has 176 posts since 2017 and his rep is solidly in the red.

He's not at all representative of this board or Chiefs fans in general.

Try again.
I don't think you mean that...
Old 01-25-2023, 08:00 PM   #309
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Lol, guess you don't remember GB before Favre. GB went from 1973 to 1988 without a double-digit win season, fourteen years during that stretch where they didn't have a winning season, and the stands were packed every Sunday.
Lynn Dickey, James Lofton, John Jefferson, Paul Coffman. They, among others on other teams, were all some of the guys me and my friends would "emulate"/call out when playing kill the man with the ball, growing up.

They were never on the level that the '90s Bengals and current Browns were on.

Lambeau Field has been sold out on a season-ticket basis since 1961, but let's take 1986, for example. The Packers averaged more than 5,000 no-shows in both Green Bay and Milwaukee. There were nearly 10,000 no-shows when they played division rival Minnesota at Lambeau on a 32-degree, early December day. Let's also take a look at what happened with the old intra-squad game, a great Packers tradition dating to 1933. It was a big draw, much like Family Night is today. In 1973, the intra-squad game drew a sellout crowd of 56,263 and fans were turned away at the gate. By Bart Starr's third season as coach, 1977, the event had been turned into a scrimmage and attendance plummeted to 12,000. The next year it was moved to the practice field. When Lindy Infante arrived in 1988, the scrimmage was being held in Lambeau again but drew 2,000 people.

https://www.packers.com/news/prior-t...shape-15487606
Old 01-25-2023, 08:02 PM   #310
Veteran

Quote:
Cry? Over a rival fan that's obviously impaired intellectually?

Old 01-25-2023, 08:04 PM   #311
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Yet here you are. The Bengals board blows ass because your franchise barely even has a fan base.
94%
Old 01-25-2023, 08:05 PM   #312
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHOG View Post
Cute baby. When did you give birth?
Old 01-25-2023, 08:08 PM   #313
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
reeruns who are born of incestuous relationships, and live in Kentucky have zero ****ing clue what class is. ****ing cinnamon and nutmeg in chili?? You dumb****s wouldn’t know class if it was tea bagging you on the regular, like your mom does.
Speaking of tea bagging...

I'm gonna eat 3 four ways and a few coneys and give you a nice Cleveland steamer.

Old 01-25-2023, 08:09 PM   #314
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Tell the truth, how long have you been a Bridesmaids fan?
Literally, since December 2nd, 1978.
Old 01-25-2023, 08:10 PM   #315
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
I don't think you mean that...
Quote:
Lynn Dickey, James Lofton, John Jefferson, Paul Coffman. They, among others on other teams, were all some of the guys me and my friends would "emulate"/call out when playing kill the man with the ball, growing up.

They were never on the level that the '90s Bengals and current Browns were on.

Lambeau Field has been sold out on a season-ticket basis since 1961, but let's take 1986, for example. The Packers averaged more than 5,000 no-shows in both Green Bay and Milwaukee. There were nearly 10,000 no-shows when they played division rival Minnesota at Lambeau on a 32-degree, early December day. Let's also take a look at what happened with the old intra-squad game, a great Packers tradition dating to 1933. It was a big draw, much like Family Night is today. In 1973, the intra-squad game drew a sellout crowd of 56,263 and fans were turned away at the gate. By Bart Starr's third season as coach, 1977, the event had been turned into a scrimmage and attendance plummeted to 12,000. The next year it was moved to the practice field. When Lindy Infante arrived in 1988, the scrimmage was being held in Lambeau again but drew 2,000 people.

https://www.packers.com/news/prior-t...shape-15487606
Quote:
Quote:
94%
Quote:
Cute baby. When did you give birth?
Quote:
Speaking of tea bagging...

I'm gonna eat 3 four ways and a few coneys and give you a nice Cleveland steamer.

Thes are the last 6 posts. Do we have to put up with this jackass.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.