Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-29-2022, 07:18 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Bryan Cook Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-29-2022 at 09:39 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2023, 02:46 PM   #301
Choco Favre

His name is Bryan Cook because he COOKS tight ends for breakfast!!!!
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2023, 11:30 PM   #302
In Search of a Life

This kid might be on the field a lot more on Sunday.

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2023, 11:52 PM   #303
Banned!

I was told that he is a bust and that we didn't need another safety.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2023, 11:57 PM   #304
In Search of a Life

Gonna need one of these rookies (along with Trent who I already count as a stud) to have a Sauce Gardner, **** you NFL type game. Might as well by Cook.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2023, 07:00 AM   #305
MVP

Well, I am far from a film expert, but he looks less cooked than Dirty Dan.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-25-2023, 07:02 AM   #306
MTFU

What was the flag he got if had one more he would got kick out of the game for?
thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2023, 07:03 AM   #307
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by thabear04 View Post
What was the flag he got if had one more he would got kick out of the game for?
I believe it was taunting after the INT.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2023, 07:54 AM   #308
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
I was told that he is a bust and that we didn't need another safety.
This. Hope he keeps improving but there were a lot of people who did not like that pick.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 01-30-2023, 05:06 PM   #309
In Search of a Life

This is great.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2023, 05:07 PM   #310
I'll be back.

Cook has Year 2 stud written all over him.

Fixin' to wreck some hoes from strong.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2023, 05:16 PM   #311
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post

This is great.
Yeah, that's a pretty great breakdown.

What I didn't realize in real time on the Chase play was just how badly he'd gotten beaten. And while that sounds like a criticism, it really isn't.

I thought he'd just vapor locked and didn't get his head around. And man, that just seems like such a difficult problem to fix. I cannot think of many guys who started poor at locating the ball who, after some time in the league, fixed the glitch. They are just always a little susceptible to those bad plays at bad times because they don't locate the ball.

That wasn't exactly what happened to Cook on that ball. He got caught biting on in route and got left 2 strides behind possibly the most dynamic WR in the league. At that point it does look more like a rookie biting on a route and getting straight beat than it does a player who lacks awareness when the ball is in the air.

In a strange way, that's a better sign for long-term development to me. And when you see the throw to Higgins you really do see a guy who did a nice job recognizing when the ball was coming on a play where he had tight enough coverage to actually make a play on the ball, unlike the Chase throw.

It's faint praise, to be sure - but I'm actually a little heartened by how Cook got beat there. Suddenly that play, combined with the DPI that was again more of a mental error by a guy who simply didn't time his attempted PBU correctly, show a picture that looks more like a young kid being young than a kid with some fundamental flaws that may be really tough to train out of him.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2023, 05:19 PM   #312
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

And in fairness to Cook on the Chase play - shit that's a good call. I mean really, what choice did Cook have? He almost has to come downhill on that play. If he doesn't and it ISN'T a double move, he's just left Chase wide the hell open on an easy pitch and catch over the middle for a critical 1st down.

Cook was in no-man's land. That's the kind of shit Reid used to do with Hill all the time; just put so much pressure on the safety that no matter what decision he makes, it's probably the wrong one.

As much as that seemed like a really bad play by Cook at the time, the more I look at it the more I see a great play design and a great call at a key spot combined with a premier talent making an outstanding play on the ball. Suddenly it seems to fall into 'tip your cap' territory. The play wasn't as easy for him to make as I thought it was.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2023, 05:21 PM   #313
Veteran

I'll be real, I didn't expect much from him when we drafted him. Wasn't a sexy pick at the time.

But again, this is why Veach is the GOAT. What a nice pick.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-30-2023, 05:22 PM   #314
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
This. Hope he keeps improving but there were a lot of people who did not like that pick.
I still don't understand what wasn't to like.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2023, 05:26 PM   #315
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
And in fairness to Cook on the Chase play - shit that's a good call. I mean really, what choice did Cook have? He almost has to come downhill on that play. If he doesn't and it ISN'T a double move, he's just left Chase wide the hell open on an easy pitch and catch over the middle for a critical 1st down.

Cook was in no-man's land. That's the kind of shit Reid used to do with Hill all the time; just put so much pressure on the safety that no matter what decision he makes, it's probably the wrong one.

As much as that seemed like a really bad play by Cook at the time, the more I look at it the more I see a great play design and a great call at a key spot combined with a premier talent making an outstanding play on the ball. Suddenly it seems to fall into 'tip your cap' territory. The play wasn't as easy for him to make as I thought it was.
Interesting on the second play that Burrow doesn't sell the slant at all. I bet Mahomes would have done better.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.