X Factor got X Factored by Chiefs!

BANNED!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	B2B7B84F-FB7D-4EDA-BC65-22741A19070E.jpg
Views:	2698
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	123245  
KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 10-18-2021, 05:08 PM   #301
MVP

His tomahawk chop wound goes unhealed.
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-18-2021, 05:12 PM   #302
I'll be back.

Quote:
I so needed this weekend to quote get away. I've make a lot of mistakes in my life but being XFactor wasn't one of them.

Jesus gave me amazing opportunity to be light for others even in darkness. I praise him in this current storm. Last night a deacon and pastor shed tears as I talked about how amazing God was to me.

I said Jesus, disciples were all persecuted and John the Baptist even had his head cut off. Paul the author of most of NIV was Saul,, a murder who God changed to greatest messenger he had in Bible for us gentiles.

I will have a 25 year old navy vet take over being XFactor at home games as they can't ban Xfactor. I'm gonna do more away games and focus on getting help for addiction issues as I relapsed under all this fame and said I need pain relief for broken ribs and ankle.

I'm gonna fish more, focus on my book, reality shows, charity organization and my Carpet cleaning business.

God bless all u that said kind words lately and prayed for me. I love u all and God bless you. God is calling me to bigger arenas than Arrowhead
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-18-2021, 05:14 PM   #303
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Another fake Christian.

Yawn.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 05:14 PM   #304
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
under all this fame
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-18-2021, 05:24 PM   #305
pie is never free

Who here wouldn't crack under the tremendous weight of all that fame?

All of that adoration, reality shows, book deals and... carpet cleaning businesses, would severely test any man here
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 05:28 PM   #306
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Last night a deacon and pastor shed tears as I talked
Have a mint maybe?
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 05:30 PM   #307
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

Quote:
I so needed this weekend to quote get away. I've make a lot of mistakes in my life but being XFactor wasn't one of them.

Jesus gave me amazing opportunity to be light for others even in darkness. I praise him in this current storm. Last night a deacon and pastor shed tears as I talked about how amazing God was to me.

I said Jesus, disciples were all persecuted and John the Baptist even had his head cut off. Paul the author of most of NIV was Saul,, a murder who God changed to greatest messenger he had in Bible for us gentiles.

I will have a 25 year old navy vet take over being XFactor at home games as they can't ban Xfactor. I'm gonna do more away games and focus on getting help for addiction issues as I relapsed under all this fame and said I need pain relief for broken ribs and ankle.

I'm gonna fish more, focus on my book, reality shows, charity organization and my Carpet cleaning business.

God bless all u that said kind words lately and prayed for me. I love u all and God bless you. God is calling me to bigger arenas than Arrowhead
I hear it's a spit shine carpet cleaning business. Takes him 3 days to spit all over your carpet and then vacuum it up.
Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.
Old 10-18-2021, 05:32 PM   #308
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Another fake Christian.

Yawn.
Can you imagine being this big of a reject clownshow and still talking about how much God has in his greater plans for you??

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-18-2021, 05:34 PM   #309
Supporter

So someone else is going to do it? That sounds risky.
alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-18-2021, 05:39 PM   #310
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Have a mint maybe?
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-18-2021, 05:43 PM   #311
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha_omega View Post
So someone else is going to do it? That sounds risky.
I wonder if the coke and meth come with the suit or if you only get that after so many years of service.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-18-2021, 05:55 PM   #312
testing ... 1, 2, 3

That has to be one of the worst jobs ever.

Substitute Part-Time X-Factor.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 05:58 PM   #313
Most Valuable Villain

He’s writing a book? I might buy that shit.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-18-2021, 05:59 PM   #314
In my youth i pray to keep

What a dork
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-18-2021, 06:00 PM   #315
Your mom

I wanna know what reality show(s) he's supposed to be on...
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.