Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-02-2021, 11:48 AM  
Supporter

2021 General Fitness thread

How's everyone's 2021? These threads have been full of good stuff in years past.

What are we doing this year?
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2021, 01:37 PM   #301
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Lew since I'm getting in so many steps should I crank up the calories a bit?
Are you still fat?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2021, 02:30 PM   #302
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Are you still fat?
Duh
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 05:29 PM   #303
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Lew since I'm getting in so many steps should I crank up the calories a bit?
Well what's your goal and where are you at? What's your TDEE? How many cals are you getting now? Is your BF increasing, decreasing, or staying the same?

It's a really hard question to answer.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2021, 07:24 PM   #304
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Well what's your goal and where are you at? What's your TDEE? How many cals are you getting now? Is your BF increasing, decreasing, or staying the same?

It's a really hard question to answer.
Tryna get back in shape/lose weight those TDEE calculators seem like bullshit for example 1 has me around 2800. Usually when I cut I'm at the 2100-2300 range but this was before walking so much and having a more physical job. I'm thinking bumping it to 2300-2500 to ensure energy isnt totally depleted going down as needed
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2021, 07:35 PM   #305
Mod Team

Quote:
Tryna get back in shape/lose weight those TDEE calculators seem like bullshit for example 1 has me around 2800. Usually when I cut I'm at the 2100-2300 range but this was before walking so much and having a more physical job. I'm thinking bumping it to 2300-2500 to ensure energy isnt totally depleted going down as needed
Just cut hard. 2000-2100 sounds right. People over estimate how many calories they need. Get in a good calorie deficit and stay there.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-08-2022, 10:35 PM   #306
Inmem 2.0

How does this split look I've been doing it the past few weeks I've enjoyed it
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220108-223124_Chrome.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	59.5 KB
ID:	123814  
Old 01-16-2022, 08:21 AM   #307
Mod Team

Tadalafil about 45 minutes before a workout seems to be the sweet spot for a great pump for me. By about 15 minutes into the workout the blood is flowing. Seems this is better than taking the night before since I am up so early to lift, I don't have the option of taking 2 hours before hitting the gym.

I have seen guys talking about just dosing every day, especially since it's cheap enough. I may consider that for a few months and see how it goes, especially during the summer when I am cutting and the pump helps with motivation at least when your strength is down.
Old 01-16-2022, 08:23 AM   #308
Mod Team

Quote:
How does this split look I've been doing it the past few weeks I've enjoyed it
Decent I guess. Volume is pretty high but that may help you burn some calories and lean up.
Old 04-26-2022, 03:39 PM   #309
Veteran

Why isn't there a 2022 fitness thread up yet? You CP'ers aren't slacking on your fitness programs are ya?
Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.
Old 04-26-2022, 03:41 PM   #310
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
Why isn't there a 2022 fitness thread up yet? You CP'ers aren't slacking on your fitness programs are ya?
Did you try searching for TRT?

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=341639
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2022, 03:44 PM   #311
Supporter

I have not been able to work out or exercise other than a short walk since mid January. My 15 year old told me yesterday I am significantly smaller now.

Can't wait until all this shit is fixed so I can get back into the gym.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-26-2022, 03:55 PM   #312
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
What's your TRT dose big dog?
Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.
Old 04-26-2022, 03:56 PM   #313
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
I have not been able to work out or exercise other than a short walk since mid January. My 15 year old told me yesterday I am significantly smaller now.

Can't wait until all this shit is fixed so I can get back into the gym.
Silver lining is you're getting smaller and not fatter. What was/is the injury?
Old 04-26-2022, 04:43 PM   #314
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
Silver lining is you're getting smaller and not fatter. What was/is the injury?
Herniated disc in neck that pinched nerve to left arm.

Just had second epidural.

Then was in an accident a week after and progress has reverted. Also now have pain and lack of strength in right arm.

Seeing Ortho next week and hopefully getting surgery scheduled.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-26-2022, 05:05 PM   #315
Inmem 2.0

Post in the 2022 thread morons