Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-15-2020, 04:39 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

BREAKING: Le'Veon Bell to the Chiefs

Last edited by Dante84; 10-15-2020 at 05:29 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2020, 06:52 PM   #301
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach View Post
I rather have a 70-80% Bell over a 100% Williams or Thompson one way another.

Clyde can't play every down, and he's going to need a breather here and there.

I would also say that Bell does make a good slot receiver if needed. I would also argue that Bell is a good insurance policy, should (god forbid) something happen to Clyde.

If Bell decides to go all Terrell Owens and being a attention whore/prima donna, then the Chiefs can just cut him with minimal cap charge.

This is a very low risk, high reward type of move.
I won't argue with any of that.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2020, 06:52 PM   #302
**** That Noise

I’d rather trot Bell out there on third down than Williams. Win win
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2020, 06:53 PM   #303
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
How many LB'ers can cover Clyde?

I mean Bell's a good receiving back, but is he really BETTER at that than Clyde?

It's cool, I ain't mad about it, because we didn't have to pay and arm and a leg for him. And it keeps him away from teams that could use him to hurt us in January.

I just think he's kind of an odd fit. Bad fit as a runner stylistically, but good receiving back, which Andy can always use. It's cool, I just think it's kind of weird.

But I ain't mad about it. I'm not picking this hill to die on.

I sure would feel better if we had signed a starting quality OG or TWO.
Where exactly are the starting guards we can sign? I wish we could do that as well.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2020, 06:54 PM   #304
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustShack View Post
I’d rather trot Bell out there on third down than Williams. Win win
F'ing bingo.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2020, 06:55 PM   #305
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I sure would feel better if we had signed a starting quality OG or TWO.
You can only sign people that are available. Are you aware of any former Pro Bowl offensive guards that were not only cut by their team but still being paid by said team?

Championship teams make moves of opportunity. You don't pass up talent just because you may have bigger needs elsewhere.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2020, 06:55 PM   #306
Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
Where exactly are the starting guards we can sign? I wish we could do that as well.
There aren't any available. Offensive Linemen are a premium right now because of multiple factors involving the opt-outs and the covid-19 situation.

If the Chiefs want to get a guard or a center, likely they'll need to poach off from some other teams practice squad, but that's unlikely, because those guys on the other team's practice squad aren't any good or just too raw.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2020, 06:56 PM   #307
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach View Post
There aren't any available. Offensive Linemen are a premium right now because of multiple factors involving the opt-outs and the covid-19 situation.

If the Chiefs want to get a guard or a center, likely they'll need to poach off from some other teams practice squad, but that's unlikely, because those guys on the other team's practice squad aren't any good or just too raw.
Yep.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2020, 06:56 PM   #308
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
Listen I'm not bitching about the signing.

I think he's a weird fit as a runner. Good receiving back, so that's cool. He was inexpensive, so no big deal. Plus, it keeps him away from other contenders, like Pittsburgh, or Tennessee, or Vegas, or Baltimore.

So it's all good. No worries. It's not a situation where we got Bell so now we can't sign an Offensive lineman.

No big deal. I'm surprised, but I ain't mad about it.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2020, 06:56 PM   #309
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Andy will have him line up in the slot or wide plenty. Hell, he might have him line up as the TE2 sometimes. Sure as shit he's a better receiver than any TE2 we've been trotting out there this season so far.

He might not significantly improve the stats so far as the running game is concerned, but that's more about the state of our OL than any issues Bell might have. But he's going to be a big problem for opposing defenses in the passing game. I doubt there's a LB that can cover him.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2020, 06:57 PM   #310
In Search of a Life

Osemele may not be done this year......

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-15-2020, 06:58 PM   #311
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Andy will have him line up in the slot or wide plenty. Hell, he might have him line up as the TE2 sometimes. Sure as shit he's a better receiver than any TE2 we've been trotting out there this season so far.

He might not significantly improve the stats so far as the running game is concerned, but that's more about the state of our OL than any issues Bell might have. But he's going to be a big problem for opposing defenses in the passing game. I doubt there's a LB that can cover him.
Cover him with a DB and see what happens.
Old 10-15-2020, 06:59 PM   #312
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post

Lol wut?

Where does is say that at?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2020, 07:00 PM   #313
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

The line wasn’t full of world beaters last year. They’ll be fine if they aren’t ravaged by injuries.

Just need to get that short passing game rolling to take some of the pressure off.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2020, 07:00 PM   #314
Thank you

I bet Andy and Eric have already drawn up 20 insane plays for Bell
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2020, 07:00 PM   #315
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post

I would be shocked. But I would go to church twice a week, heck, twice on Sunday, if he came back before the end of the season.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote