Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Who would win in a fight between Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson in his prime?
Bruce Lee 264 62.56%
Mike Tyson 158 37.44%
Voters: 422. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-17-2012, 04:37 PM  
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Who Would Win in a Fight Between Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson?

Alright Planeteers, I've been arguing on message boards with people about this off and on for a couple years now and I want to get CP's input on it. The question is this: Who would win in a fight between Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson in his prime? Let's hear it!
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2014, 11:50 AM   #301

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Bwuce Wee foh suwre
So interdasting dat u are and eediot on dis subjext.

Just kidding...not an idiot. I just disagree with you, man...

And to the Saphojunkie or saccoppoo...(I get them confused)...this wasn't a random bump...I admit, I've wanted to bump this for a long time, but I saw that there was another thread pertaining to Bruce Lee...that's why I chose to bump it now...so no...not random. I was waiting for my opportunity to bump this one...and when I saw Bruce Lee's name in a different topic, I was all like, "hellz yes."
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2014, 11:54 AM   #302

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
My bad, didn't mean to come off as judgmental. It was a joke, but preceded by my disagreeing with you, so yeah... that just sounded wrong. Apologies.
Hahahahaahahahah, WUT?!?! I thought it was the other way around.

Welp, no need to apologize, Mr. saphojunkie.

Wait a second, you are trolling me in this post......... HAHAHAHA fudge...

God, I love this place.
Old 01-29-2014, 11:56 AM   #303
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
You are incorrect about Lee winning, but I know what you mean about the farm stuff...I grew up on a farm...we've always had 6-8 horses at all times. I now live 5 miles down the road from my parents and still help them out with chores, regarding it's not too cold for I have cold urticaria.

The derka derka derka stuff was a reference to that movie where Bruce Lee kicked Kareem Abdul Jabbar's ass... I don't understand "Islam" and don't want to (I'm not religious in general), so when I am at a loss, I resort to "derka derka derka." I forget the name of the movie...all Bruce Lee movies are interchangeable.
Game of Death.
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2014, 11:57 AM   #304

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
My bad, didn't mean to come off as judgmental. It was a joke, but preceded by my disagreeing with you, so yeah... that just sounded wrong. Apologies.

4 big smiley faces.

I am sorry for coming off as a dude who doesn't read AND doesn't travel...although you were actually correct about the traveling thing...the people closest to me in my life give me shit about how often I avoid traveling. I do need to work on that. My apologies. I hope you accept them.
Old 01-29-2014, 12:02 PM   #305
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by trndobrd View Post
It's funny because he's fat.
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2014, 12:05 PM   #306
El Gato Gordo Loco

Ahahahhhaha i just checked this poll again, and it again shows a 135 pound Bruce Lee as the voted winner. Come on people, understand physics.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2014, 12:07 PM   #307

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar Chief View Post
Game of Death.
Ahhh...ok. I have an uncle who moved to that city in MO where that huge tornado hit. He was the one who showed me that VCR tape. He thinks Bruce Lee could beat Tyson's ass. He is wrong. He was also a great wrestler in his day...one of my high school's legends....he hates the Chiefs now because he (and the rest of my dad's side of the family) are all Bears fans and all he ever hears about now is Chiefs football....I couldn't root for the Bears as a youngster... My dad literally forced the St. Louis Cardinals down my throat (my first toys ever were Fredbird/Cardinals stuffed toys/figurines) and I was literally raised to despise the Cubs... When I was about 7 years old, I noticed that the Bears fans were the same Cubs fans I bickered with at recess...I couldn't root for a ****ing Chicago team...that is why I became a Chiefs fan...narrowed it down between the Chiefs and Bengals...chose the Chiefs despite the Denkenger disaster of '85.

ANYWAYS...ol' Uncle Kevin hates it now that our family gathering consists of wrestling, Cardinals, Bears AND Chiefs talk (I'm the oldest of 4 bros...I turned all 3 of my younger bros into Chiefs fans). Just when he thinks he escaped "Chiefsville....HELL NAW!!!!
Old 01-29-2014, 12:09 PM   #308

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet View Post
It's funny because he's fat.

He doesn't undershtand, he ish huge.
Old 01-29-2014, 12:13 PM   #309
I like 'em mustard & biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post

Well yeahh.....

yeah I know...such a stupid post. cause...you know not one CP'er is gonna disagree....right?

after all....

Lee would beat Tyson. \CP
frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-29-2014, 12:16 PM   #310
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Ahahahhhaha i just checked this poll again, and it again shows a 135 pound Bruce Lee as the voted winner. Come on people, understand physics.
Here's your physics:

Quote:
Originally Posted by trndobrd View Post
or 300lbs difference....oh wait..

loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2014, 12:37 PM   #311

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankotank View Post

yeah I know...such a stupid post. cause...you know not one CP'er is gonna disagree....right?

after all....

Lee would beat Tyson. \CP
Old 01-29-2014, 12:37 PM   #312
Escalades

Here is a look at 50 of Tyson's knockouts. I don't think 135lb Bruce Lee would stand much of a chance.

Big Poppa Payne 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBig Poppa Payne 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBig Poppa Payne 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBig Poppa Payne 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBig Poppa Payne 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBig Poppa Payne 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBig Poppa Payne 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBig Poppa Payne 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBig Poppa Payne 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBig Poppa Payne 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBig Poppa Payne 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-29-2014, 12:43 PM   #313

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Here's your physics:

Your trolling is the best trolling, of all trolling.
Old 01-29-2014, 12:55 PM   #314
hoc impetu faciendo non stabit

NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2014, 12:56 PM   #315
hoc impetu faciendo non stabit

It would be like Bambi vs. Godzilla

NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.