Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2016, 06:50 PM  
Fish are scared of me

So is GoChiefs banned er what

Haven't seen a post in a long while. I'm not missing his negativism at all. I'm just curious.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 01:32 AM   #301
Let's Get Weird

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post

I can't believe you're a lawyer. You make about as much sense as a turd I drop in the toilet.

Check that: Less, especially considering your stupid ass followed over SCOTT PIOLI IN 2009.

You can pretty much **** off and die at any time, DoucheLord.
Now that's not very nice.
C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.

Old 01-02-2016, 01:32 AM   #302
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By View Post
What's not to get? It's pretty straightforward. They are banning people for things that aren't bannable
It is a privately owned web site. Everything is bannable if they want it to be. There is no constitutional or legal right to post on CP. Moses didn't hand the rules down on stone tablets from God.
splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 01-02-2016, 01:34 AM   #303
I'm with stupid ^

Quote:
I'm not sure what the eye roll is about. All I posted was a basic recap of what's been happening.

How about the fact that he's not banned but moderated. Banned and moderated are 2 different things.
KC2004 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KC2004 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KC2004 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KC2004 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KC2004 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KC2004 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KC2004 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KC2004 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KC2004 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KC2004 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KC2004 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 01-02-2016, 01:35 AM   #304
Supporter

Quote:
I'm not sure what the eye roll is about. All I posted was a basic recap of what's been happening.
Are you SERIOUS? You joined CP in 2009 when Pioli was hired. He sucked ass.

Since that time, the Patriots have appeared in TWO Super Bowl while the Chiefs haven't WON a playoff game since 1994.

It seems like a waste of time to debate about banned members, especially on a site outside of the AFC East.

But I guess that's just me.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 02:00 AM   #305
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC2004 View Post
How about the fact that he's not banned but moderated. Banned and moderated are 2 different things.
It's a de facto ban.
Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 02:02 AM   #306
MVP

Quote:
It's a de facto ban.
Ban, not a ban - doesn't matter. They can ban anyone they want for anything they want.
splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 01-02-2016, 02:02 AM   #307
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Are you SERIOUS? You joined CP in 2009 when Pioli was hired. He sucked ass.

Since that time, the Patriots have appeared in TWO Super Bowl while the Chiefs haven't WON a playoff game since 1994.

It seems like a waste of time to debate about banned members, especially on a site outside of the AFC East.

But I guess that's just me.
Quit being an asshole. I wasn't debating anything. Someone said they didn't get Milkman's point. I just broke Milkman's point down into basic terms for that poster, since Milkman hadn't yet responded.

And what the Patriots have done, when I joined, etc..., that stuff has nothing to do with any of this.
Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 02:22 AM   #308
MVP

Oh yay, the contriarians have arrived to tell us all about the horrors of unthical banning!

I guess there was always going to be a vacuum of dipshit trollery.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 02:28 AM   #309
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by splatbass View Post
Ban, not a ban - doesn't matter. They can ban anyone they want for anything they want.
Are many people really debating that as a private site it's the mods right to make a decision? It's more about what people view is the image of this site. CP has a lot of mythos, and maybe the biggest of all is the leathery skin it takes to post here. I think people have the right to express their concern over that, especially those unlike me who have put in their time.

Maybe this site doesn't move humanity forward, but it has it's own awkward charm, even for those of us that don't participate in that attitude. I don't know what specific posts if any led to Clay being banned or neutered until he gave up. I know that when I thought he was trolling I ignored him, which was a lot. The problem is some people took the bait for some unknown reason. How you can quote a guy and accuse him of trolling and not realize that you are the one giving him power is beyond me.

Anyway, I tend to agree with Milkman here. Unless I am missing facts I would prefer that it be an actual egregious post that got him in the cross hairs, not just constant annoyance.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Old 01-02-2016, 02:38 AM   #310
Life is changing..

Face asshole
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 02:42 AM   #311
Mahomes or GTFO

Clay is like the terrorists. We continue to talk about him, and thus he has won.
Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 03:11 AM   #312
XBOX GT MAVS ACE

Hmmm. Hadn't noticed honestly.
Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 03:17 AM   #313
MFIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan View Post
Are many people really debating that as a private site it's the mods right to make a decision? It's more about what people view is the image of this site. CP has a lot of mythos, and maybe the biggest of all is the leathery skin it takes to post here. I think people have the right to express their concern over that, especially those unlike me who have put in their time.

Maybe this site doesn't move humanity forward, but it has it's own awkward charm, even for those of us that don't participate in that attitude. I don't know what specific posts if any led to Clay being banned or neutered until he gave up. I know that when I thought he was trolling I ignored him, which was a lot. The problem is some people took the bait for some unknown reason. How you can quote a guy and accuse him of trolling and not realize that you are the one giving him power is beyond me.

Anyway, I tend to agree with Milkman here. Unless I am missing facts I would prefer that it be an actual egregious post that got him in the cross hairs, not just constant annoyance.
Great post! CP's knocked out 3 of the top 20 posters by banning, so called, malcontents to appease the homers.
While guys like Clay and RoR criticize and challenge every move that's made by the Chiefs, the homers have very little to offer in rebuttal, (you know who you are).
To think that CP is leaning towards a Orange Mange type of moderation is scary:
- Rain Man could be banned for saying he liked Leslie O'Neal
- Dane could be banned for not liking the new Star Wars movie
- SNR could be banned for his love of rape and Terrance Copper

Where does it end?!? Milkman's right for a change. I implore the CP mods to stop catering to pussies and let people talk.

People with chaffed pussies should visit their local OBGYN.
Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 01-02-2016, 03:22 AM   #314
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
Great post! CP's knocked out 3 of the top 20 posters by banning, so called, malcontents to appease the homers.
While guys like Clay and RoR criticize and challenge every move that's made by the Chiefs, the homers have very little to offer in rebuttal, (you know who you are).
To think that CP is leaning towards a Orange Mange type of moderation is scary:
- Rain Man could be banned for saying he liked Leslie O'Neal
- Dane could be banned for not liking the new Star Wars movie
- SNR could be banned for his love of rape and Terrance Copper

Where does it end?!? Milkman's right for a change. I implore the CP mods to stop catering to pussies and let people talk.

People with chaffed pussies should visit their local OBGYN.
This might be the dumbest posts ever.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 03:24 AM   #315
MFIC

Quote:
This might be the dumbest posts ever.
(that wasn't even a proper sentence)
Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.

Closed Thread