Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-16-2019, 04:17 PM  
Baby Cry Cry

Schefter: Jalen Ramsey has asked for a trade

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...813515777?s=21
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-19-2019, 07:36 AM   #3091
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
Somebody listen

Typical shit nothing new.
arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-19-2019, 07:37 AM   #3092
I'll be back.

Fescoe said the same thing I said two days ago.

Chiefs were out and then got back in.

Old news.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2019, 07:37 AM   #3093
In Search of a Life

What did Terez say?
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-19-2019, 07:38 AM   #3094
Rabbi Goldmann

207 pages lol lol
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2019, 07:38 AM   #3095
I don’t care for Auburn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs=Good View Post
I'mma be, I'mma be, I'mma I'mma I'mma be
I'mma be be be be I'mma I'mma be
Lyrical poetry.
RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 07:39 AM   #3096
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Fescoe said the same thing I said two days ago.

Chiefs were out and then got back in.

Old news.
Lol stop.

They were always in. They may not have liked the original price, but they were in.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2019, 07:39 AM   #3097
Andy Reid Supporter

Terez...

They have interest, but don’t wanna give up two first rd picks. Trying to figure out if Jalen can work in the locker room. Big risk. Doing due diligence etc

So the same thing.

Also says keep an eye on Patrick Peterson.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2019, 07:40 AM   #3098
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Terez...

They have interest, but don’t wanna give up two first rd picks. Trying to figure out if Jalen can work in the locker room. Big risk. Dong due diligence etc

So the same thing.

Also says Lee an eye on Patrick Peterson.
We want Ramsey tho
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-19-2019, 07:41 AM   #3099
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Lol stop.

They were always in. They may not have liked the original price, but they were in.
Nein. They were out when the asking price was two 1sts.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2019, 07:41 AM   #3100
The Dude Abides

Considering what we've seen in the past....Breeland, Sanders, Thomas, etc...take it with a grain of salt, but...

FWIW

https://www.nfldraftdiamonds.com/201...alen-ramsey-9/

Imagine these two on the same team? OH MY
Everyone has been asking me what I think about Jalen Ramsey and where will he be dealt, so I went online to see Bovada has already got odds up on where Jacksonville Jaguars cornerback Jalen Ramsey will end up with after the NFL trade deadline and the results are a bit interesting.

The Jaguars will have the best chance to retain him, but the Chiefs have some good early odds.

Jacksonville Jaguars +170
Kansas City Chiefs +400
Oakland Raiders +500
New England Patriots +500
Seattle Seahawks +1100
Philadelphia Eagles +1100
Green Bay Packers +1100
Cleveland Browns +1100
Dallas Cowboys +1100
San Francisco 49ers +1100
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
Old 09-19-2019, 07:42 AM   #3101
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
207 pages lol lol
39 pages.

Up your posts per page, Bitch.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2019, 07:43 AM   #3102
In Search of a Life

Old 09-19-2019, 07:45 AM   #3103
Andy Reid Supporter

Ugh Terez says we went hard after Fitzpatrick but the Steelers 1st was too good for Miami to pass up (potential top 10 pick)

Minkah would have been badass
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2019, 07:45 AM   #3104
Supporter

There you go kids.

Jax got greedy. I hope Ramsey gets injured and they get nothing.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2019, 07:45 AM   #3105
In Search of a Life

Schefter just said we are long shots for Ramsey. Can’t see it happening right now but doesn’t mean it won’t happen before trade deadline.

Basically Chiefs want the price to be lowered