Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-29-2022, 06:44 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-29-2022 at 09:51 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2023, 02:57 AM   #3076
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
I think I was one of the few guys who doesn't mind the pick and just thought he'd need time. But as DJ said it's the chemistry that looks off. His calling card was he beats you early, has good hands and good YAC. Basically Rice without the contested catch ability and a little more long speed. To this point we've really not seen any of that minus maybe the Chargers game.

Maybe it'll click but to be honest they used Rice almost exclusively in the slot against the Lions it looks like, and he looked far more the part, especially scrambling. Pretty soon he's going to need to, and will, take Moore's snaps there and I think then the writing is on the wall.

I know people hate digs at Veach, I get it, but we really need Rice to hit because MEH, Hardman and Moore right now isn't a great record.

Would love Moore to prove my initial thoughts right but there you go, probably a swing and a miss.
He's the last guy Mahomes wants to throw to. I absolutely believe the chemistry thing. I think his skiyle or skill set throws Mahomes off a little bit. He has a solid first step then plateaus almost instantly but can cut on a dime. You almost have to put your full focus on him to gauge him. Problem is Mahomes never looks at one guy for that long unless he's an elite player. So even when Moore wins Mahomes already looked him off.

Rice sparkles in the open field, it's special. It makes Mahomes want to get him the ball. Guys who can take a short pass a long way are a QB's best friend.

It doesn't help Skyy is a dork.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-09-2023, 04:10 AM   #3077
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 View Post
He's the last guy Mahomes wants to throw to. I absolutely believe the chemistry thing. I think his skiyle or skill set throws Mahomes off a little bit. He has a solid first step then plateaus almost instantly but can cut on a dime. You almost have to put your full focus on him to gauge him. Problem is Mahomes never looks at one guy for that long unless he's an elite player. So even when Moore wins Mahomes already looked him off.

Rice sparkles in the open field, it's special. It makes Mahomes want to get him the ball. Guys who can take a short pass a long way are a QB's best friend.

He doesn't seem the sharpest guy. Sometimes that matters, sometimes it doesn't. The most disappointing thing for me is he was a YAC monster in college (yes in a small school) like Rice but that hasn't converted at all. None of the wiggle or tackle-breaking ability has crossed over, at all. He SHOULD have worked if that had happened but they obviously projected incorrectly.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-09-2023, 04:56 AM   #3078
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
The comp was Antonio Brown

At this point we might consider giving him a call, because his last season is better than anything Skyy might ever put together based on his current trajectory.
Gotta push back on this. People were only saying that because of where he went to school. One of the criticisms of the pick initially was "If he played in the MAC then he better damn well have the greatest numbers in the history of college football and he just doesn't have that" so people came back with, "Look at Antonio Brown and where he came from."
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2023, 07:08 AM   #3079
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Maybe putting up mediocre numbers in the MAC is kinda damning afterall.

But all those broken tackles!!!!
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2023, 08:05 AM   #3080
You gotta kill a few people

Was he known for broken tackles? I don’t follow college ball.

If so, that is not a translatable skill for an undersized WR. The idea that a 5’10 190 lbs WR would consistently break tackles at the NFL level is absurd.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2023, 08:10 AM   #3081
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
I think I was one of the few guys who doesn't mind the pick and just thought he'd need time. But as DJ said it's the chemistry that looks off. His calling card was he beats you early, has good hands and good YAC. Basically Rice without the contested catch ability and a little more long speed. To this point we've really not seen any of that minus maybe the Chargers game.

Maybe it'll click but to be honest they used Rice almost exclusively in the slot against the Lions it looks like, and he looked far more the part, especially scrambling. Pretty soon he's going to need to, and will, take Moore's snaps there and I think then the writing is on the wall.

I know people hate digs at Veach, I get it, but we really need Rice to hit because MEH, Hardman and Moore right now isn't a great record.

Would love Moore to prove my initial thoughts right but there you go, probably a swing and a miss.
Yes. And at this time in their respective careers, Hardman showed much more than Moore.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 09-09-2023, 08:55 AM   #3082
MVP

Quote:

At least one of these kids are going to hit. At least one.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2023, 09:30 AM   #3083
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 View Post

Moore's had two full training camps with Mahomes, as well as the entire season last year and the whole postseason run. If they don't connect and Mahomes isn't looking his way, what's the problem?

We don't know what goes on at the practice facility for sure. Does Moore not put in the work? Does he not have the sort of bought-in attitude that high performing organizations demand? Does he just not 'get it' at this point? Will we see progress at any point?

No one knows, but things are shaping up like it will be a season long competition for snaps, and laying eggs like he did on Thursday night is not going to stand for long.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2023, 09:31 AM   #3084
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Gotta push back on this. People were only saying that because of where he went to school. One of the criticisms of the pick initially was "If he played in the MAC then he better damn well have the greatest numbers in the history of college football and he just doesn't have that" so people came back with, "Look at Antonio Brown and where he came from."
Any time you point out that a guy's success was against inferior competition, someone rolls out "but did you know other people from small schools have succeeded before?"

Yeah, obviously, but those are the exceptions.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2023, 09:33 AM   #3085
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razaele View Post
Moore's had two full training camps with Mahomes, as well as the entire season last year and the whole postseason run. If they don't connect and Mahomes isn't looking his way, what's the problem?

We don't know what goes on at the practice facility for sure. Does Moore not put in the work? Does he not have the sort of bought-in attitude that high performing organizations demand? Does he just not 'get it' at this point? Will we see progress at any point?

No one knows, but things are shaping up like it will be a season long competition for snaps, and laying eggs like he did on Thursday night is not going to stand for long.
He may just not get it, but all reports are that he works extremely hard.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2023, 09:37 AM   #3086
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
The comp was Antonio Brown

At this point we might consider giving him a call, because his last season is better than anything Skyy might ever put together based on his current trajectory.
This is a joke I hope. Calling Brown would be the all time stupid thing and franchise did ever.

Maybe we should trade Mahomes and sign Kapernick while we are going full on stupid.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2023, 10:05 AM   #3087
Fan since 1997

The CEH of wide receivers.
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-09-2023, 10:08 AM   #3088
Fan since 1997

Only reason Veach passed on Pickens was due to the perceived character issues. If that were Dorsey making the pick, Pickens would be a chief. Talent always should have the upper hand. Never overthink it.
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-09-2023, 10:12 AM   #3089
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razaele View Post
Any time you point out that a guy's success was against inferior competition, someone rolls out "but did you know other people from small schools have succeeded before?"

Yeah, obviously, but those are the exceptions.
But that's not a comp like Hammock said.

People comp'd Mahomes coming out of college to Favre. Since he's been in the league, I and a few others have comp'd Pacheco to Marion Barber. Those are actual player comps.

If I say, "Sylvester Morris was an HBCU WR, just like Jerry Rice" I'm not ****ing comping him.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2023, 10:50 AM   #3090
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Was he known for broken tackles? I don’t follow college ball.

If so, that is not a translatable skill for an undersized WR. The idea that a 5’10 190 lbs WR would consistently break tackles at the NFL level is absurd.
Whaaaaaaaaat?

You don't say....
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.