Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-29-2022, 06:44 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-29-2022 at 09:51 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2023, 04:34 PM   #3061
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
That throw is more majestic than Mina Kimes in a low cut shirt. Mahomes put it on the money. On FOURTH AND TWENTY FIVE. He is a god, well maybe not thee god, at least I don't think.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2023, 04:34 PM   #3062
11-5, baby

I think this dude is pretty much done.

The fact he sounds like a Mecole-level intellect doesn’t help his case.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2023, 04:35 PM   #3063
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
He did flash potential in that game…
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2023, 04:38 PM   #3064
SuperBowl or bust

Honestly, I’d like to see them come out against Jax with Ross and Rice on the outsides and for them to get Watson and MVS more looks.

Maybe use that as plan b and have plan a be 3 scripted early designed targets to Toney in the first 8-20 plays to try to “throw him out of the funk” and if he doesn’t respond, pivot.

I’d love to see them give Ross a shot to earn a starting role as an outside guy. If he and Rice work out…that is HUGE for the cap
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2023, 04:40 PM   #3065
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Hardman was mode clutch
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2023, 04:47 PM   #3066
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyy God View Post
I think this dude is pretty much done.

The fact he sounds like a Mecole-level intellect doesn’t help his case.
Its way too early to pull the sheet over his face IMO

That said, his demotion is surely imminent if he doesn't come through next week
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2023, 04:48 PM   #3067
I'll be back.

Quote:
5 catches for 36 yards is excellent?

Hey, he caught the ball five times.

Baby steps.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2023, 04:48 PM   #3068
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yeah, James was the one that disappointed me the most (Non-Toney division).

James is the guy I thought could really step up and be the chain-mover we need in the event Moore doesn't break out. And man, he did not look the part last night.
He didn't play hardly any snaps.

I think he's the break-glass-in-case-Skyy-busts option.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2023, 04:50 PM   #3069
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
You’re right. I went back and watched his highlights from that game and there were really only 2-3 plays where he made a play that flashed what we need to see from him with a level of consistency.

He had a handful of plays against the Chargers where you started to feel like the kid had some juice…I was kinda hoping the Lions game would be when he took the next step.

I’d really have liked to see this game if we had Kelce…but when you draft WRs in back to back drafts in the mid second round…and trade a third for a former 1st Rd pick WR…and you pair them with the best quarterback in history…you really think it could be special.

Last night was special…but not for the right reasons.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2023, 09:23 PM   #3070
No Title

who could've imagined that a guy tyreek's height without tyreek's speed might have some trouble.
Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.
Old 09-08-2023, 09:25 PM   #3071
I'll be back.

The comp was Antonio Brown

At this point we might consider giving him a call, because his last season is better than anything Skyy might ever put together based on his current trajectory.
Old 09-09-2023, 02:07 AM   #3072
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hark Clunt View Post
who could've imagined that a guy tyreek's height without tyreek's speed might have some trouble.
Most?
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 09-09-2023, 02:15 AM   #3073
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
I was one of the few that wanted us to draft Moore (but I also wanted Pickens) and thought last night would be a glimpse of what he would be, going forward. A coming out party.

I saw a kid in college learning the position (Rb in hs) and having change of direction snd shiftiness to be one of the absolute best slot guys in football. A kid with elite quality catching ability. Ran crisp routes, and had a stuffed step that shook most defenders.

Thus far, Skyy hasn’t shown us any of that, albeit that Chargers game. Even that was just a flash. He’s had focus drops and fumbles…he’s rounded off routes, he’s ran routes at the wrong depth, he hasn’t made the correct adjustments to coverages to get open.

I still think the kid will pull it together this year and produce for us at crucial times, but the seed of doubt has absolutely been planted.

In miracle grow soil.

I haven’t missed this bad on a prospect since I talked about Stanzi as a guy we should look at at the end of the 2nd round till mid third.
Skyy is a bust, if you can call a 2nd round guy one. He's even worse than I thought he would be. He should not be starting. Addition by subtraction, less of Skyy is more.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 09-09-2023, 02:19 AM   #3074
MVP

He hasn't shown he can beat you over the top. That's his problem.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-09-2023, 02:31 AM   #3075
Veteran

I think I was one of the few guys who doesn't mind the pick and just thought he'd need time. But as DJ said it's the chemistry that looks off. His calling card was he beats you early, has good hands and good YAC. Basically Rice without the contested catch ability and a little more long speed. To this point we've really not seen any of that minus maybe the Chargers game.

Maybe it'll click but to be honest they used Rice almost exclusively in the slot against the Lions it looks like, and he looked far more the part, especially scrambling. Pretty soon he's going to need to, and will, take Moore's snaps there and I think then the writing is on the wall.

I know people hate digs at Veach, I get it, but we really need Rice to hit because MEH, Hardman and Moore right now isn't a great record.

Would love Moore to prove my initial thoughts right but there you go, probably a swing and a miss.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.