Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-28-2021, 07:32 AM  
Keep Camp Home!

***** Official '21/'22 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****

The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-25-2022, 02:33 PM   #3046
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
How much we losing by tonight boys?

20? 30? More?
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2022, 04:09 PM   #3047
In my youth i pray to keep

I want death by snu snu from Candace Parker
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2022, 04:10 PM   #3048
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I'm guaranteeing victory KCC. Rest easy my friend.
Well I feel much better now.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2022, 04:17 PM   #3049
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
The official gif of the Kansas Jayhawks Basketball Team
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2022, 04:20 PM   #3050

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
I don't even know what getting boat raced means. That race looks pretty close to me?
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2022, 04:22 PM   #3051
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
I don't even know what getting boat raced means. That race looks pretty close to me?
The Jayhawks boat is too far behind to be seen. You’d have to zoom out to see it.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2022, 04:30 PM   #3052
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
I 100% dropped a "we won't make it out of the first round" comment or two during this season

The fact that we made it farther than Kentucky sounds like an impossible pipe dream back in that bar I was drinking myself under the table at while watching us get smoked by them

Also win today and we take over first place in all time wins. Eat shit, UK
A friend (big time UK fan) and I were having a few the same game and we made that bet. He didn't have much to say, the other night.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-25-2022, 04:53 PM   #3053
El Gato Gordo Loco

BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2022, 04:57 PM   #3054

Quote:
That shit is awful. A few months ago I was going through a box in a closet marked "random shit". I found a picture of me pouring Remy Martin on my ex girlfriend's tits when I was like 20 on NYE.

Ah to be young again
Old 03-25-2022, 05:01 PM   #3055
GDT white noise poster

I don't know shit about providence, but why is everyone so confident ku wins? They have a garbage defense or what? I don't mean that like the confidence is unfounded I'm genuinely asking
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-25-2022, 05:01 PM   #3056
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
That shit is awful. A few months ago I was going through a box in a closet marked "random shit". I found a picture of me pouring Remy Martin on my ex girlfriend's tits when I was like 20 on NYE.

Ah to be young again
Care to share the picture in question?

I found it to be rather expensive compared to what you get. I'm used to drinking Hawkeye Vodka.

https://www.hy-vee.com/aisles-online.../Hawkeye-Vodka

BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2022, 05:02 PM   #3057
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar View Post
I don't know shit about providence, but why is everyone so confident ku wins? They have a garbage defense or what? I don't mean that like the confidence is unfounded I'm genuinely asking
I am so confident we will win because they aren't even as good as Oklahoma State - and they don't have an elite defense.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2022, 05:06 PM   #3058

Quote:
Care to share the picture in question?

I found it to be rather expensive compared to what you get. I'm used to drinking Hawkeye Vodka.

https://www.hy-vee.com/aisles-online.../Hawkeye-Vodka

I think my wife would probably frown upon me digging it out of the closet right now.
Old 03-25-2022, 05:17 PM   #3059
The Constitutional Choo choo

Wanna see KU vs Duke for all the marbles.
So themzzz the two teams I'll be pulling for,now that Creighton is out.

Im not a native of the Sate Of Missouri.
So I'll root for KU if the game gets played?
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2022, 05:25 PM   #3060
The Constitutional Choo choo

I watched the Big P all season as they rolled through the Big East.

Best bring your A game tonight.
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.