3 Daniel Lynch, LHP
4 Jackson Kowar, RHP
5 Erick Pena, OF
6 Nick Loftin, SS
7 Kyle Isbel, OF
8 Khali Lee, OF
9 Jonathan Bowlan, RHP
10 Carlos Hernedez, RHP
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2021, 06:56 AM   #3031
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
Tell me more about how your high school pitching coach changed your career.
Also, more on how all the successful teams owe it all to their pitching coach...who is then generally gone a couple years later...because so important

Take your strawman bullshit back to DC.

Seriously. GTFO. And seek help.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2021, 02:13 PM   #3032
You don't faze me, Gobble.

Took the fam on a day trip to NWA yesterday. Hung out in Bentonville for the afternoon (Crystal Bridges, Walmart Museum, town square, lunch). Then went to the ballgame in the evening. Very lousy game for the Naturals. They lost 5-1 and only had 3 hits. Witt, Pratto, and Melendez combined to go 0-11.

However, we had a great time as a family. We had awesome second row seats near the Naturals dugout. We moved out to the outfield for a while, and got a home run ball from a visiting player. First live ball I've ever gotten in my life (probably over 100 live games). A few of the players (Josh Dye, Collin Snider, and Travis Jones) were nice enough to sign the ball after the game for the girls as well.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	202361689_10100582539583388_5607124331768609184_n.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	113.8 KB
ID:	122709   Click image for larger version

Name:	204851235_10100582544244048_7033500635782190332_n.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	122710   Click image for larger version

Name:	205603892_10100582539822908_3674447040458501983_n.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	58.6 KB
ID:	122711   Click image for larger version

Name:	206779936_10100582539787978_3566154030285862765_n.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	89.1 KB
ID:	122712   Click image for larger version

Name:	208962699_10100582539763028_4261227415399153261_n.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	61.2 KB
ID:	122713  

Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2021, 02:18 PM   #3033
Rabbi Goldmann

Great pics brother ^
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2021, 03:34 PM   #3034
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets View Post
Took the fam on a day trip to NWA yesterday. Hung out in Bentonville for the afternoon (Crystal Bridges, Walmart Museum, town square, lunch). Then went to the ballgame in the evening. Very lousy game for the Naturals. They lost 5-1 and only had 3 hits. Witt, Pratto, and Melendez combined to go 0-11.

However, we had a great time as a family. We had awesome second row seats near the Naturals dugout. We moved out to the outfield for a while, and got a home run ball from a visiting player. First live ball I've ever gotten in my life (probably over 100 live games). A few of the players (Josh Dye, Collin Snider, and Travis Jones) were nice enough to sign the ball after the game for the girls as well.
Outstanding!

Enjoy this time with those children. It goes by way to fast!!
theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-26-2021, 03:40 PM   #3035
Your mom

Quote:
Tell me more about how your high school pitching coach changed your career.
Also, more on how all the successful teams owe it all to their pitching coach...who is then generally gone a couple years later...because so important
It's pretty hilarious how literally every person on this board hates you. I'm guessing it's very similar in real life also.
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2021, 03:51 PM   #3036
Life is changing..

Quote:

Awesome.

Looks like a wonderful family you've got there.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2021, 03:54 PM   #3037
Mod Team

Quote:

Well you've got the infield covered!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2021, 04:06 PM   #3038
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn View Post
It's pretty hilarious how literally every person on this board hates you. I'm guessing it's very similar in real life also.
I only see that dipshit and Oaklandhater when people reply to them. This is a much nicer experience when you mute the reeruns.
Hamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-26-2021, 07:44 PM   #3039
Debunking your bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Take your strawman bullshit back to DC.

Seriously. GTFO. And seek help.
Look, blowhard asshole, we have a disagreement over the importance of the pitching coach for a MLB team. You took weird offense to it for some reason, and introduced your high school pitching coach into it, you whiny bitch. And what does DC have to do with it? Go jack off to to some A ball stats, dick.
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2021, 07:55 PM   #3040
Mod Team

Quote:
Look, blowhard asshole, we have a disagreement over the importance of the pitching coach for a MLB team. You took weird offense to it for some reason, and introduced your high school pitching coach into it, you whiny bitch. And what does DC have to do with it? Go jack off to to some A ball stats, dick.
You get one warning before I ban you from this thread.

Drop it now.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2021, 08:03 PM   #3041
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
You get one warning before I ban you from this thread.

Drop it now.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2021, 09:25 PM   #3042
Damnit Peg

Quote:
At the high school level, I would expect a pitching coach to have more impact and I don't doubt that you probably had much to learn.

I don't doubt having an outside observer can help a major leaguer.

What I do doubt is that there's much difference between the 100s of pitching coaches that cycle through the professional ranks. If there was, you would see consistent, long-term results from the same guys. Instead, even the "good" ones bounce around from team to team. I'm sure that some are better than others, but it's amazing how, after several years of being nothing special, a pitching coach suddenly becomes great when he happens to get a group of high draft picks coming up together. And a few years later, he's nothing special again and is let go.
The problem is the Royals have one of the worst pitching coaches around and he is causing a lot of issues with these pitchers.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 06-26-2021, 10:17 PM   #3043
World's Best Boss

Quote:
I mean, you kind of disregarded all of the examples of how pitching coaches transformed MLB teams with "eh I don't really buy it" so it seems like you're just gonna be determined to think that pitching coaches don't matter no matter what facts are presented to you.

Last edited by Chiefspants; 06-26-2021 at 10:26 PM..
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2021, 10:20 PM   #3044
MVP

Gotta be something to literally every single one of our young pitching prospects is a flaming ball of shit in the Majors this year. They are very clearly not getting any help from the coaching staff. Other then Bubic for a few starts they all look like they are completely and totally lost.

They need to get Bubic back into starting the game. Let him take his lumps and hopefully he can figure it out.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-26-2021, 11:19 PM   #3045
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:

I didn’t take offense.

I tried to offer solid reasoning to what you were missing/unaware of. Understanding I built as a player, as someone who covered major league baseball for a living, and continued to refine even after leaving sports journalism because a good friend of mine traveled with the team and has first-hand knowledge of what the coaches had available/were doing/taking advantage of when it comes to video and analytics.

Said friend is the reason I went to every home playoff game in 2014 for free. In one of his comped seats.

I should have know attempts to expand your knowledge base would be met with you digging in your heels, clapping your hands over your ears, and shouting “nuh-uh”
at the top of your keys. My mistake.

But you don’t get to shit all over this thread with the type of bullshit strawman arguments, making logical leaps, putting words in people’s mouth shit that happens in DC.

You can **** right off.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote