Old 02-27-2024, 08:57 AM  
MVP

***2024 NFL Free Agency***

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Can somebody create a “2024 Free Agency” thread, please. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Done
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2024, 09:36 AM   #3016
MVP

Our defense is so good we're literally ready to 3peat today. Draft a dangerous WR and we're good.

Resigning Jones was our FA.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-13-2024, 09:40 AM   #3017
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
5’9” 180 accurate? Didn’t think he was that small
Not much different than Hardman, honestly. I think he’s listed at 5’10” 175ish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
I thought that comment before the SB was pretty interesting given how Chase feels about this organization and Mahomes (at least publicly) in general.
That was 100% a joke Mahomes was making. He’s well aware of how Chase feels about us and they’ve had some back and forths on Twitter over the years.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2024, 09:46 AM   #3019
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Yeah Samuel really just doesn't make sense the way I think some have suggested.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2024, 09:48 AM   #3020
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
Hell no. I do have a funny story time though.

Back in '06 i went to Chad Johnson's condo to put high security deadbolts on his doors. Pulled up and he had a white Charger in the driveway with like 22" chrome rims. Comes out and extends his hand and says 'hi, i'm chad' and i was like 'i know who you are dude'. So i finish up around an hour or two later. He had Frank Sinatra type music playing over the speakers upstairs the whole time and had a bunch of those big action shot oil paintings of Bengals players on large black canvas all over the walls.

So i finish writing him up and we go downstairs and who is sitting on a couch, on the phone with the Bengals, working on Chad's new contract? Drew Rosenhaus. He's chatting away, saying all the things you'd expect an agent to say to a team. So he gets done and hangs up the phone and...you'd think he was a long lost cousin of mine. Get's up, walks over and shakes my hand, introducing himself and he proceeds to chat me up for about 5 minutes about they're working on Chad's new contract and it's always a drawn out game of back and forth, etc etc.

I had always pictured Rosenhaus like most people picture agents. Scummy, lawyer type assholes that are just money hungry. This dude was super nice and i was a nobody locksmith there to upgrade Chad's locks. Surprised the shit out of me.

Anyway...i could have been one of those ridiculous-twix-random-overheard people only, it would have been 100% true because the contract wasn't quite finalized but i knew, before anyone publicly, it was in the works and it was real close to being done.

/story time
Do you have pics of you and Drew in Belize?

Just kidding, cool story.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2024, 09:48 AM   #3021
MVP

ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 09:50 AM   #3022
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58 View Post
Love this, particularly if we play the Ravens in the post season again with Derrick Henry.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2024, 09:50 AM   #3023
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
70% of Rashee's production came on exactly what people are shitting on Samuel for LOL.

Bring in Samuel and give Rash the opportunity to get down the field more in 2024.

(and I'm not thrilled about Samuel either, FTR)

But to say he doesn't fit doesn't make sense. Maybe he doesn't fit what YOU ALL want from the offense, but he fits.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2024, 09:50 AM   #3024
Special Teams ACE!!!

Please let this mean no more Nnadi
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 09:51 AM   #3025
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
If we went the Samuel route, we would need to go the Worthy route in the draft.

I love the Brown route with Ladd McConkey in the draft.
Old 03-13-2024, 09:52 AM   #3026
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
They need to cut Allen and trade/cut Mack. I'm sure there would be a market for Mack of some sort at 23m. I'm sure the Titans would give up a 4th or something to rent a pass rusher.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-13-2024, 09:52 AM   #3027
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Please let this mean no more Nnadi
Although Nnadi was much much better this year compared to the dismal 2022.
Old 03-13-2024, 09:52 AM   #3028
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
70% of Rashee's production came on exactly what people are shitting on Samuel for LOL.

Bring in Samuel and give Rash the opportunity to get down the field more in 2024.

(and I'm not thrilled about Samuel either, FTR)

But to say he doesn't fit doesn't make sense. Maybe he doesn't fit what YOU ALL want from the offense, but he fits.
That is true but you really want to get away from having a ton of guys who only produce on manufactured touches, and of course you hope Rice develops out of being one of those.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2024, 09:52 AM   #3029
Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58 View Post

Idk why people follow that guy he got it from here and acts like he broke something
ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-13-2024, 09:53 AM   #3030
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
If we went the Samuel route, we would need to go the Worthy route in the draft.

I love the Brown route with Ladd McConkey in the draft.
Man why does everyone want Ladd McConkey?
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.