Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-23-2019, 02:58 PM  
Special Teams ACE!!!

***OFFICIAL 2019 Chiefs Training Camp Thread***

In the meantime, this gem from Andy Reid's press conference today:

Last edited by RealSNR; 07-23-2019 at 05:44 PM..
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2019, 10:03 AM   #2986
Hockey Town

Coming into the first preseason game I will put the 53 at this right now....

QB 2
Mahomes
Henne

RB 5
Williams
Williams
Thompson
Hyde
Smith

FB 1
Sherman

TE 3
Kelce
Bell
Lovett

WR 5
Hill
Watkins
Robinson
Hardman
Pringle

OL 8

Fisher
Schwartz
Wylie
Reiter
LDT
Erving
Allegretti
McKenzie

DL 9
Clark
Jones
Nnadi
Okafor
Ogbah
Saunders
Kpass
Speaks
Hamilton

LB 7
Hitchens
Lee
Ragland
Wilson
O'Daniel
Niemann
Attouchu

CB 5
Breeland
Ward
Fuller
Wade
Fields

S 4
Matheiu
Thornhill
Sorenson
Watts

Specials 3
Butker
Colquitt
Winchester

Suspended
Claiborne

IR
Reaser
Tim Ward
Darius Harris
Gehrig Dieter

PS
Schurmur
Jimmy Murray
Ryan Hunter
Cody Thompson
Jamal Custis
Rashad Fenton
Dino Boyd
Jack Fox
Raymond Davison

I have one roster spot open here as I think there will be some end of camp trades, if the roster actually shakes out this way it's possible they could acquire some value for Kemp, Xavier Williams and Jordan Lucas.

I also think Carlos Hyde's roster spot is really in flux a long with all of the backup CB's, so could be interesting to see how it shakes out.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2019, 10:07 AM   #2987
sorta mod-ish

I think Hyde is a lock to make this team. And I wouldn't be shocked to see Kemp, Thompson or Custis sneak on the roster for the four weeks Claiborne will be out.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2019, 10:09 AM   #2988
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I think Hyde is a lock to make this team. And I wouldn't be shocked to see Kemp, Thompson or Custis sneak on the roster for the four weeks Claiborne will be out.
Kemp is probably the guy they'll try to keep around even though WR's with his body size and style don't seem to do very well in the offense, it seems to favor smaller guys with quicks.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2019, 10:18 AM   #2989
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Hyde or Darrel Williams will go.

Kemp or Thompson will swap in.

Dieter better pray for IR because that’s the only way he sticks around for the year.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2019, 10:22 AM   #2990
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Coming into the first preseason game I will put the 53 at this right now....

QB 2
Mahomes
Henne

RB 5
Williams
Williams
Thompson
Hyde
Smith

FB 1
Sherman

TE 3
Kelce
Bell
Lovett

WR 5
Hill
Watkins
Robinson
Hardman
Pringle

OL 8

Fisher
Schwartz
Wylie
Reiter
LDT
Erving
Allegretti
McKenzie

DL 9
Clark
Jones
Nnadi
Okafor
Ogbah
Saunders
Kpass
Speaks
Hamilton

LB 7
Hitchens
Lee
Ragland
Wilson
O'Daniel
Niemann
Attouchu

CB 5
Breeland
Ward
Fuller
Wade
Fields

S 4
Matheiu
Thornhill
Sorenson
Watts

Specials 3
Butker
Colquitt
Winchester

Suspended
Claiborne

IR
Reaser
Tim Ward
Darius Harris
Gehrig Dieter

PS
Schurmur
Jimmy Murray
Ryan Hunter
Cody Thompson
Jamal Custis
Rashad Fenton
Dino Boyd
Jack Fox
Raymond Davison

I have one roster spot open here as I think there will be some end of camp trades, if the roster actually shakes out this way it's possible they could acquire some value for Kemp, Xavier Williams and Jordan Lucas.

I also think Carlos Hyde's roster spot is really in flux a long with all of the backup CB's, so could be interesting to see how it shakes out.
Hard to disagree.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2019, 10:28 AM   #2991
My Mamma Says

So.. without wading though the threads.. is Dieter hurt??
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2019, 10:32 AM   #2992
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
Apparently he's been out for a week with back spasms.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2019, 10:32 AM   #2993
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
He has bad "back spasms" for over a week now.
Old 08-09-2019, 10:43 AM   #2994
Veteran

Mahomes praising the defense: https://athletique.com/1126359/2019/...amped-defense/

Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 08-09-2019, 10:47 AM   #2995
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckweath View Post
My shits all in french!
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2019, 10:49 AM   #2996
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
My shits all in french!
Quebec Power!!
Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 08-09-2019, 11:00 AM   #2997
Curmudgeon

I see you've parted ways with X. Williams on the D-line and I agree. But I think 5 RBs and 7 LBs are too many, especially with only 5 CBs for the first 4 games. I'd like to keep Lucas at S, at least for the suspension period. Do you think the Chase Litton experiment is over as well?
oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-09-2019, 11:02 AM   #2998
Hockey Town

Smiths on a RB on the surface, so it's really 4.
Old 08-09-2019, 11:10 AM   #2999
Curmudgeon

That's still too many if you're counting on any kind of production from Lovett, Sherman, or Smith. But I hear some of the concerns about RB, so I'll wait until we have a few preseason games to look at.
oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-09-2019, 11:14 AM   #3000
Hockey Town

Lovett is likely inactive every week, Sherman does what he does and Smith is the kick returner/gadget guy.