Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-15-2019, 02:33 PM  
Special Teams ACE!!!

Frank Clark ****ing sucks

Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2020, 09:19 PM   #2986
MVP

Clark would've had 5 sacks against any other QB not named Deshaun or Lamar.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 09:20 PM   #2987
Supporter

The number of times he took Watson out of the play had to be in the neighborhood of 15, and Watson, largely was really really bad on the move.

And they missed him being held a LOT.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 09:20 PM   #2988
Trippin' BAWLZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Goddamn I love this ****ing guy!!!

Clark Rules
DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-12-2020, 09:21 PM   #2989
I'll be back.

Even Derrick Thomas didn't show up like this in the postseason.

Frank Clark is the ****ing truth.

3 sacks, 4 QB hits, 3 TFL

WHAT A ****ING BEAST
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 09:27 PM   #2990
MVP

Frank Clark no longer sucks. If it wasn't for the offense (Mahomes and Kelce specifically) he'd be my vote for MVP of this game.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-12-2020, 09:30 PM   #2991
The pizza king of kansas

He never suck i thought i knew there was something wrong with him but now he healed he's the murder machine!
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2020, 09:39 PM   #2992
Why so serious?

Clark is one of the Chiefs players who is very expressive and very communicative with the crowd. He's in the game. He's a showman. He's an animal.

Before going into the tunnel at the half when every other player is shuttling in, Clark pauses, flexes, tries to get the crowd hyped up.

After the game, again, most players disappear into the tunnel. Clark takes off his gloves. Disburses them to two kids who rushed down right in front of me. Has some more gloves and gives them to another kid. The kid ends up fighting over them with another and Clark admonishes, "Whoa whoa, you need to relax."

He senses the fans want more. He goes back to the bench and grabs a hat and a knit cap. Concludes the cap kinda sucks. Throws the knit cap into the crowd to give them something more.

He was the last Chiefs player in the locker room because of this interaction.

Frank Clark definitively does not ****ing suck.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 13 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 10:19 PM   #2993
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Clark is one of the Chiefs players who is very expressive and very communicative with the crowd. He's in the game. He's a showman. He's an animal.

Before going into the tunnel at the half when every other player is shuttling in, Clark pauses, flexes, tries to get the crowd hyped up.

After the game, again, most players disappear into the tunnel. Clark takes off his gloves. Disburses them to two kids who rushed down right in front of me. Has some more gloves and gives them to another kid. The kid ends up fighting over them with another and Clark admonishes, "Whoa whoa, you need to relax."

He senses the fans want more. He goes back to the bench and grabs a hat and a knit cap. Concludes the cap kinda sucks. Throws the knit cap into the crowd to give them something more.

He was the last Chiefs player in the locker room because of this interaction.

Frank Clark definitively does not ****ing suck.
Great post! No he does not suck and has never sucked. He was hurt and in a new, complicated system. He balled out before he got here and has balled out for the last 8 or 9 games. People had some typical knee jerk reactions, but he is worth every penny and every pick we gave up for him! Dude’s a beast!
MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-12-2020, 10:34 PM   #2994
Suupraa Geniuuusss

God Damn it. I just love it when I'm ****ing right. It's a God damned roller coaster ride of epic proportions, but **** I'll take it. Excuse me now, I have to watch the game in it's entirety, since I missed the entire second half.

But . . .

MOTHER ****ER, I LOVE MY ****ING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS!!!!!!

FRANK CLARK IS KING ****ING KONG!!!!

I TOLD YOU ****ING BITCHES HE WAS THE ****ING MAN!!!!
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 10:40 PM   #2995
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Happy to say I was very wrong about Frank Clark. Dudes a great player and unlike Dee Ford he is good against the run. He isnt just a one trick pony like Ford was.

Hats off to all the Chiefs fans who didn't jump the gun like I did and said Clark was going to be just fine and good job by Veach for getting this guy. Even though we may have overpaid if we win SB this year it will be well worth it.

Last edited by PAChiefsGuy; 01-12-2020 at 10:56 PM..
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 10:44 PM   #2996
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
As long as he blows up in the playoffs I don't give a shit.

Play great when the lights are brightest. **** the mundane shitty regular season games.
I got something right about him.

I am guilty of shit talking on him, though. When it comes down to it he's off to a good playoff start.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2020, 10:46 PM   #2997
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
Happy to say I was very wrong about Frank Clark. Dudes a great player and unlike Dee Ford he is good against the run. He isnt just a one trick pony like Ford was.

Hats off to all the Chiefs fans who didn't jump the gun like I did and said Clark was going to be just fine and good job by Veach for getting this guy. Even though we have overpaid if we win SB this year it will be well worth it.
GOOD ****ING MAN. I'D ****ING **** YOU RIGHT NOW, BUT I'M IN AZ AND I'M DRUNK OFF MY ASS. PERIOD. YOU'RE GOOD.

THAT WAS THE GREATEST ****ING GAME I'VE EVER SEEN ****ING PERIOD.
[
wELL HALF A GAME. I HAVE TOWATCH THE SEOCND HALF NOW. WHATEVER. HOLY SHIT THAT WAS THE GREASTEST SECOND QUARTER EVER.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2020, 11:15 PM   #2998
The man you could post like.

Reposting because it's just that jaw dropping to me. Dee Ford and Justin Houston combined had 5.5 sacks over 12 games in the postseason for the Chiefs. Clark had 3 sacks in his first game.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2020, 11:17 PM   #2999
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Reposting because it's just that jaw dropping to me. Dee Ford and Justin Houston combined had 5.5 sacks over 12 games in the postseason for the Chiefs. Clark had 3 sacks in his first game.
ThEy’Re RePlaCiNG 2 GuYs WiTh 1
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2020, 11:53 PM   #3000
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan View Post
Great post! No he does not suck and has never sucked. He was hurt and in a new, complicated system. He balled out before he got here and has balled out for the last 8 or 9 games. People had some typical knee jerk reactions, but he is worth every penny and every pick we gave up for him! Dude’s a beast!
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.