Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-28-2024, 11:14 AM  

Kadarious Toney live on Instagram saying Chiefs are lying about his injury

This seems too stupid to not be real.

wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2024, 09:05 AM   #286
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
There's no bigger no-confidence vote than being a healthy scratch for the Super Bowl.

Bye Joka.
CEH was activated from IR before last year's super bowl but was inactive. And he came back.
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-15-2024, 09:06 AM   #287
Politically Incorrect

Is Toney the prime shooting suspect?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2024, 09:10 AM   #288
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Is Toney the prime shooting suspect?
If the shooter fumbled the gun into the cops hands we have our answer.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2024, 09:28 AM   #289
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyecopeland View Post
CEH was activated from IR before last year's super bowl but was inactive. And he came back.
CEH, for all his flaws is not unhinged like Toney though.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2024, 09:45 AM   #290
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
If the shooter fumbled the gun into the cops hands we have our answer.
LOL
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-15-2024, 09:56 AM   #291
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
Have we cut this POS yet?…
We just have no incentive to actually cut him. We owe him his money whether he plays for us next year or is permanently sitting on the bench. My GUESS is we give him an offseason to hopefully stay healthy and then give him a chance to compete to stay on the team in training camp. Or maybe they can find someone out there willing to give us like a 2025 7th rounder - largely to take his salary off of our hands.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2024, 09:57 AM   #292
MVP

He's family now and the good china is not going retro
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-15-2024, 10:22 AM   #293
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbubb View Post
Many people want or expect to Toney to be cut. And justifiably so. This situation with kad toney is going to be fascinating to watch. He’s a first round talent that’s very emotional and not the sharpest. But Toney is on the final year of his contract with $2.5M due to him and a dead cap of $2.5M. What has Andy done with emotional players like this in the past? If they will apologize and come to camp and work, Andy will give Toney a shot at redemption. And from a financial standpoint,Andy should. Toney is a super athlete that’s very immature but Toney has to see that he has no better chance to get a big contract than by showing off next year with the chiefs. Toney has the best qb in the game and real opportunity to resurrect his career or at least perform well enough to get a decent contract from another team in 2025. The chiefs have a super talented wr on a cheap one year deal in Toney and Toney has every reason to get right this year. I expect Andy to give Toney a chance. Toney will be on the roster in camp and that’s where he will make or break his career or at minimum, Toney’s 2nd contract.
More like the Chiefs have a super talented athlete on a cheap one year deal in Toney. I expect Andy will give him a chance to prove he can be an NFL WR.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 02-15-2024, 10:22 AM   #294

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
We just have no incentive to actually cut him. We owe him his money whether he plays for us next year or is permanently sitting on the bench. My GUESS is we give him an offseason to hopefully stay healthy and then give him a chance to compete to stay on the team in training camp. Or maybe they can find someone out there willing to give us like a 2025 7th rounder - largely to take his salary off of our hands.
The incentive could be an overall lack of trust. This team doesn't need a turd in the punchbowl going on IG live and calling the coaches liars. Maybe they talked it out and it's all good, but if not I could see them saying they'd rather eat $2.5M in dead cap and free up a roster spot. Not rooting for this. My favorite would be they mend fences and Toney lives up to his talent in 2024 and helps us.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2024, 10:26 AM   #295
SuperChiefs

Was he at the parade yesterday? If so, I missed it.
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2024, 10:29 AM   #296
Hockey Town

Basically no money is saved in cutting Toney so he will likely come to camp and be given a shot at making the team.

If anything this year taught them they can't just give roster spots to Toney, More and Ross so they'll likely have competition and have to actually make the team.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2024, 10:29 AM   #297
Andy Reid Supporter

Again guys. Andy is old. He isn't as young and spry as he once was. We've seen a shift from him wanting to deal with bullshit from trouble players. He's just too old to wanna deal with that shit anymore.

That's why they didn't want George Pickens. Also look at Rashee Rice as a person. He's not a problem at all.

It's a paltry $2.5 million to get rid of Toney. Andy is clearly done with him and so is Patrick. Move on
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2024, 10:31 AM   #298
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Again guys. Andy is old. He isn't as young and spry as he once was. We've seen a shift from him wanting to deal with bullshit from trouble players. He's just too old to wanna deal with that shit anymore.

That's why they didn't want George Pickens. Also look at Rashee Rice as a person. He's not a problem at all.

It's a paltry $2.5 million to get rid of Toney. Andy is clearly done with him and so is Patrick. Move on
This the team that drafted Willie Gay who had all sorts of character concerns on draft day.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2024, 10:34 AM   #299
Going home eventually

There is zero reason to keep Toney. None. We have proved we don't
need him for anything and I feel like in my gut that Patrick has had it with him and that's part of why he was totally not in the mix.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2024, 10:45 AM   #300
Veteran

I think he's in camp. Give him the final chance his talent warrants and get rid of him if/when he messes up. Hopefully the penny drops and he realises this is his last chance, realistically.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.