Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-10-2024, 02:51 PM  
Prestige Worldwide

Roll Call: Who will be at the Dolphin slaughter Saturday night?

Section 112 here.
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2024, 10:48 AM   #286
Why so serious?

I didn’t find the weather difficult at all. It was cold and if my hands were exposed for any length of time, it was a problem. But if you layer fine and have hand warmers (I seriously think these are more important than gloves), it’s not that big of a deal.

And now I can safely say that I’ll never be afraid of the weather at any game going forward because last night was about as bad as it gets.

What. A. ****ing. Game.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2024, 10:49 AM   #287

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I wondered about that, because ~20 minutes before kickoff the stadium still looked fairly empty... I know they advertised warming stations on the concourse, so wasn't sure if it was that or issues at the gates with everyone being bundled up, bringing in blankets and cardboard and what not, phones dying from the cold, etc.
I did not see any warming stations. They said they would be by the ramps I thought but there was nothing by the one we used.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2024, 10:55 AM   #288
In Search of a Life

bought heated gloves, they worked great. My boots rated to -30 held up but my toes started getting a little cold with 5 minutes left. Would by anti-fog spray for my googles as they were useless with fogging up.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2024, 10:56 AM   #289
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
I did not see any warming stations. They said they would be by the ramps I thought but there was nothing by the one we used.
They had heater running on our level. Two sets behind a temporary fence screen.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2024, 10:58 AM   #290
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
I didn’t find the weather difficult at all. It was cold and if my hands were exposed for any length of time, it was a problem. But if you layer fine and have hand warmers (I seriously think these are more important than gloves), it’s not that big of a deal.

And now I can safely say that I’ll never be afraid of the weather at any game going forward because last night was about as bad as it gets.

What. A. ****ing. Game.
This is where I’m at. I don’t have warm boots just muck boots. Started the game with a regular hand warmer in the toes and the sticky toe ones on the insoles. With those doubled up and plenty of layers I was not cold at any point. Hell I drank 4 beer slushies lol. ****ing killer game.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2024, 11:05 AM   #291
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
Another thing.

There was an abundance of people I thought looked under-prepared. Holy shit people didn't you hear all week this was a below negative all time coldest NFL Game??!

I saw a chick with a covid mask for her face covering and a hoodie. I saw dudes with open fall jackets and a tshirt. I saw people without hats, gloves, etc.

Yall ****in crazy.
They showed several dumbasses on tv who were shirtless. I'm going to assume they'll be getting their fingers removed soon due to frostbite
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2024, 11:06 AM   #292
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
Here is my plan:

Base layer: Under Armour Cold Gear
2nd Layer: Thermal Underwear
Last Layer Legs: Flannel lined jeans
3rd Layer Upper body: Fleece lined Chiefs hoodie
4th Layer Upper body: Lucky Mahomes jersey
5th Layer Upper body: 3/4 length Chiefs winter coat
Feet: Merino wool full length socks, lucky chiefs socks, and North Face boots.
Hands: 3M Thinsulate ski gloves with hand warmers.
Face: Chiefs balaclava
Head: Lucky chiefs beanie.

If all of that doesn't keep me warm, I don't know what will. My only problem is I'll have about 6" of clothes on with only 4" of dick so taking a piss could be an adventure.
Report: This ensemble worked great. I added ski goggles to keep my eyes from getting dry. I never felt cold and frankly on the walk to and from the stadium I got a little warm.

It was good to see and hear so many fans at the game during such brutal weather. Proud of all those who went.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2024, 11:11 AM   #293
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
definitely had big heaters going on level 1 at bottom of ramps, I only saw them on the way in and out, I stood in my seat the entire time. Didnt want to fight the masses to get to those heaters
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2024, 11:19 AM   #294
Indian Twitter

Way to show up and bring home a win you guys. Salute!
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-14-2024, 12:48 PM   #295
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
Report: This ensemble worked great. I added ski goggles to keep my eyes from getting dry. I never felt cold and frankly on the walk to and from the stadium I got a little warm.

It was good to see and hear so many fans at the game during such brutal weather. Proud of all those who went.
I was trying to do the math here and so you said 6 inches of clothing with 4 inches of dick show. So you got a 10 inches?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2024, 12:51 PM   #296
Inmem 2.0

How do the players not get frost bite?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2024, 12:51 PM   #297
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
I was trying to do the math here and so you said 6 inches of clothing with 4 inches of dick show. So you got a 10 inches?
No. I was 2” short of being able to clear the level of clothing. I never left my seat during the game so no issues in the stadium.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2024, 12:54 PM   #298
Cheat Death

If the Chiefs ever do an alt uniform they should do a camouflage one in honor of this game

Shots of the crowd last night looked like a deer hunting convention
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2024, 12:55 PM   #299
Shaken. Not stirred.

Think I may have to upgrade my boots. Got through it but my toes were really feeling it by the fourth quarter.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2024, 12:56 PM   #300
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
Another thing.

There was an abundance of people I thought looked under-prepared. Holy shit people didn't you hear all week this was a below negative all time coldest NFL Game??!

I saw a chick with a covid mask for her face covering and a hoodie. I saw dudes with open fall jackets and a tshirt. I saw people without hats, gloves, etc.

Yall ****in crazy.

The were people wearing tennis shoes. SMDH
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.