Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-09-2022, 03:35 PM  
I'll be back.

Let's talk about the Steelers

And how we are going to destroy them.

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 01-09-2022 at 09:18 PM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 11:17 AM   #286
Forever Royal

Let's talk about the Steelers

The Bengals have a pretty bad pass defense. There should be options for Carr who has been decent.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-10-2022, 11:18 AM   #287
MVP

I could see the Steelers beating the Titans if we had the #1 seed. Too bad.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Old 01-10-2022, 11:19 AM   #288
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
Yeah I mean, they're going to be playing like a team that doesn't have anything to lose. They're going to scrape and claw at us to try to keep it close. And, I don't know, it may work.

Claypool's the only receiver I'm worried about. Johnson or Freiermuth may have a game, but Claypool is the game-wrecker. Roethlisberger's only shot is to chuck YOLO balls to the pylon and have Claypool win, which he can do, but I hope Spags knows better.

I expect our passrush to get home all game, as well, so the degree of difficulty is pretty damn high for Pitt.
I'm actually more worried about Johnson but Claypool could be an issue as well.

If our pass rush gets home all game, I think we'll blow them out like last time so I'm hoping you're right about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidStunt View Post
I've always been one of those people who imagines the worst, sees the best in the other team.

But no.

The Steelers cannot beat us. Other than a truly miraculous type of game, I'm talking like Mahomes 4 INTs on batted passes, and/or giving up 2 kick return TDs, just absolutely wild stuff that isn't going to happen. All things being close enough to neutral, which they will be, the Steelers are an objectively BAD team. I've seen them a lot the past 3 weeks. They cannot pass the ball, they cannot run the ball, and they cannot play defense. They are just a bad, bad team that's riding some horseshoe type luck. Even their fans say this.
Generally I would agree. They just went to the wire with a bad Ravens team that's lost like 6 straight. We smacked them once already.

Just saying.. Last time was a total beatdown from the word "go". You could tell by the end of the 1st quarter that they just didn't have the juice that night. I highly doubt we'll see that sort of piss poor effort/performance this time around.

Plus the Steelers are sort of notorious for playing up/down to competition. It wouldn't be surprising to see a one score affair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
If I remember right, Johnson had a couple of drops and a huge fumble where he just threw the ball back to us. I'm not sure he does that again.

I still think we win, but it won't be as lopsided as the last game.
Yes, he fumbled the ball right to us for no apparent reason lol plus Watt was hurt last game as well.

I think expecting something like 27-17 is pretty realistic.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 11:21 AM   #289
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudasRising20 View Post
I could see the Steelers beating the Titans if we had the #1 seed. Too bad.
At this point the most likely scenario appears to be:

Bills vs Chiefs
Bengals vs Titans

We'd need to take care of a tough Bills team, but I could see Burrow nuking that Titans defense. I don't know if their defense will have what it takes to stop Henry, Brown, Jones, but they could win a shootout, I think.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 11:30 AM   #290
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
What is wrong with you guys, seriously.

Facing a gauntlet of Herbert/Burrow/Allen is doable, and I'd bet on the Chiefs each game, but it's unquestionably a tough path. All three QBs beat us this year.

Fortunately, we're getting the Steelers. And it doesn't matter how many times I say we're overwhelmingly favored to win the game to you guys.

It's a high crime and misdemeanor, apparently, to suggest that the Chiefs have anything less than an absolute victory in the bag. That's just toxic behavior, and those kind of unrealistic explanations that you guys spend all week pounding into your skull are the primary reason our GDTs are cancer, as a bunch of grown men can't comprehend how it is an opponent that was supposed to be so weak and so frail could somehow have good plays and good games against us.

I'd bet on the Chiefs this game close to 9 times out of 10. But the Steelers do have a path to victory.

Again, if you just want rah-rah posts, put me on ignore. I'm only going to upset you. But on the other hand, you can always tell me to shove it and rack up likes and positive rep.
Sure, it's possible but it'd go down with the 1995 Colts lose as the biggest post-season choke job in franchise history. 9 wins out of 10 is probably about right. Odds like that AREN'T supposed to happen in the playoffs; got lucky.
FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.
Old 01-10-2022, 11:35 AM   #291
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 11:38 AM   #292
Threepeat!

Can’t wait to see Ingram punish the coaches that benched him in Pittsburgh. He’s going to hit Big Rapey so hard, Terry Bradshaw will cry.
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 11:44 AM   #293
Space Cadet and Aczabel

Seeing Raplessberger go out on a cart would be a great way to see Ben go out.
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 5     Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 11:46 AM   #294
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lane View Post
Seeing Raplessberger go out on a cart would be a great way to see Ben go out.

Not called for - cmon.
Hailchief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHailchief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHailchief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHailchief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHailchief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHailchief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHailchief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHailchief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHailchief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHailchief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 11:51 AM   #295
MVP

Ryan Clark's Chief-hating schtick is getting old. Says "they ain't that good!" and launches into a tirade about how they've played the last few weeks...followed by admitting that he thinks they're the best team in the AFC.

While the defense may not be as great as everyone thought during the winning streak, it's pretty clear that they take it up a notch or two at home. 10 ppg allowed in the last 6 home games. And there's a fairly good chance they won't have to leave Arrowhead til the SB.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-10-2022, 11:54 AM   #296
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailchief View Post
Not called for - cmon.
Agreed. He should’ve said “hearse” instead of “cart”.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 11:59 AM   #297
Space Cadet and Aczabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Agreed. He should’ve said “hearse” instead of “cart”.
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 12:13 PM   #298
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
Ryan Clark's Chief-hating schtick is getting old.....
As is his wardrobe. WTF was that puffy bow tie he was wearing this morning?

alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 12:36 PM   #299
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
Ryan Clark's Chief-hating schtick is getting old. Says "they ain't that good!" and launches into a tirade about how they've played the last few weeks...followed by admitting that he thinks they're the best team in the AFC.

While the defense may not be as great as everyone thought during the winning streak, it's pretty clear that they take it up a notch or two at home. 10 ppg allowed in the last 6 home games. And there's a fairly good chance they won't have to leave Arrowhead til the SB.

They all do this shit.

Tell us how bad the Chiefs are & then turn around & pick them to win the game. We will see this all week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 01:29 PM   #300
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.