Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-11-2020, 11:50 AM  
In Search of a Life

I’m never leaving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Get this thread to 1,000 posts and I’ll tell you why.

Last edited by Bearcat; 04-29-2021 at 09:57 AM..
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 03:38 PM   #286
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
No it works for me, but you seem to missing the point. Sweden has done NOTHING.

those other two I can't speak for.
That is not true at all. Sweden has instituted distancing recommendations which is supported by a verifiable reduction in traffic.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 03:44 PM   #287
Please squeeze

The NFL has time on their side but if Major League Baseball doesn't come back it is going to be hard for any of the major league sports to come back.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 03:50 PM   #288
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Definitely no fans. I'm highly skeptical they can do it with the teams safely either, but it depends on what progress we make toward truly reducing the spread before the fall. Right now, it doesn't look promising.
To be honest I go back and forth but not for the reasons some might.

I go back and forth on no way do they let these players play this game in this environment and wait but the NFL has no qualms about endangering people's lives for their own enrichment.

I mean I really can see billionaires filling stadiums full of people and just saying be brave! *salutes stealth bomber* *inhales covid 19*
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 03:52 PM   #289

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
No it works for me, but you seem to missing the point. Sweden has done NOTHING.

those other two I can't speak for.
That's not true. People are social distancing there.

I think all the comparing to Sweden is tough. We've talked about it in the COVID thread. They are a completely different society than we are.

They have a trust of government there we'll never have here. Still, they have way, way more cases than their neighbors, and they will look terrible if this virus weakens at all.

And thirdly they frankly don't have to worry about health care there. Lot easier to say screw it when you don't have to worry about hospital bills.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 03:54 PM   #290
"Think BOOM!"

The head of Sweden's coronavirus response said in a new interview that the country's high death toll had "come as a surprise" and was "really something we worry a lot about."
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 03:56 PM   #291
Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
The NFL has time on their side but if Major League Baseball doesn't come back it is going to be hard for any of the major league sports to come back.
MLB is MLBPA are fighting on how they will get paid. It’s all about the money don’t let the virus fool you.

ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-11-2020, 04:02 PM   #292
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowtimeSBMVP View Post
MLB is MLBPA are fighting on how they will get paid. It’s all about the money don’t let the virus fool you.

Well, no shit. I mean if there's no games, are players going to get paid?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 04:05 PM   #293
Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Well, no shit. I mean if there's no games, are players going to get paid?
Owners today approved a season to start first week of July.
ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 04:10 PM   #294
testing ... 1, 2, 3

I should like to take this opportunity to tell Dr. Fauxci to go f*** himself.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 04:11 PM   #295
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowtimeSBMVP View Post
Owners today approved a season to start first week of July.
Thats awesome. With no fans I think it will be fun to be able to hear the player chatter during the games as well. To the players it will feel like high school or college ball with so few fans lol.
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Old 05-11-2020, 04:13 PM   #296
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
The head of Sweden's coronavirus response said in a new interview that the country's high death toll had "come as a surprise" and was "really something we worry a lot about."
He was referencing his disappointment in not being able to reduce the deaths in the nursing homes. He didn't say that he thought Sweden's overall policy was wrong.

Lockdown or not many countries have not been able to protect the elderly in nursing homes.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-11-2020, 04:14 PM   #297
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
I should like to take this opportunity to tell Dr. Fauxci to go f*** himself.

FAX
Oh my. Why FAX?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 04:16 PM   #298
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Oh my. Why FAX?
Because I think it would be funny to watch.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 04:19 PM   #299
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
Because I think it would be funny to watch.

FAX
I presume the addition of the 'x' to his name was intentional.
Old 05-11-2020, 04:21 PM   #300
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubya View Post
Thats awesome. With no fans I think it will be fun to be able to hear the player chatter during the games as well. To the players it will feel like high school or college ball with so few fans lol.
The MLBPA hasn't ratified the owner's plan so it's not official yet
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.