Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-14-2020, 12:52 PM   #2
Red, White & Blue for the U.S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by digger View Post
So far good stuffs...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Where'd you get the metal sign from?
KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 01:00 PM   #3
Cheat Death

Bought this for the wife.

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2020, 01:01 PM   #4
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Bought this for the wife.

Where did you get this?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2020, 01:03 PM   #5
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Where did you get this?
https://cheerfa.com/product/the-lomb...hoCkccQAvD_BwE
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2020, 01:08 PM   #6
Thread I will end you.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Dan View Post
Where'd you get the metal sign from?

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...8245372243820/
digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2020, 01:34 PM   #7
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by digger View Post
That's badass
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2020, 02:53 PM   #8
In Mahomes I trust!

My PMII Sports Illustrated came in today! Woot!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-14-2020, 04:53 PM   #9
Keepin it Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
My PMII Sports Illustrated came in today! Woot!
As did mine. Pretty sweet looking.
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-14-2020, 05:33 PM   #10
Champion Golfer Of The Year

https://www.etsy.com/listing/7788003..._2&frs=1&crt=1

There is a guy that goes by calligramer on Instagram. He's selling prints of the entire radio call of Mitch. They are pretty cool. Had to get one. (okay two).
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 02-14-2020, 05:35 PM   #11
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
https://www.etsy.com/listing/7788003..._2&frs=1&crt=1

There is a guy that goes by calligramer on Instagram. He's selling prints of the entire radio call of Mitch. They are pretty cool. Had to get one. (okay two).
Super cool. Glad I didn't rush into buying anything - though I did buy the lighters. Some cool stuff is surfacing late.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2020, 05:34 PM   #12

He's auctioning off the original for my people at CMH.
Old 02-14-2020, 05:53 PM   #13
Veteran

Shirt got here today. No sign of my Plaque.
Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-14-2020, 06:15 PM   #14

Also, I had a friend tell me there is a great parade shirt with the runaway car, arrested guy on the horse, the guy fell who out the tree and the guy who ran into the parking meter while catching the pass from Mahomes.

If anybody see those, let me know.
Old 02-14-2020, 07:19 PM   #15

Found it. The bunker in Westport...

https://www.bunkeronline.com/parade-...tee-shirt.html