Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2020, 08:30 PM  
In Search of a Life

::

Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-17-2020, 04:56 PM   #286
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
Smash mouth had a hit that was all over the radio a couple of decades ago. Being alive at that time is all it takes to be “this aware”.
There was no way to avoid hearing their stupid songs back then, unless you never turned on a radio in the late 90s.

Or if you were already too old to be hearing whatever was current at the time.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-17-2020, 04:56 PM   #287
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
They actually had two "hits", and you didn't even need to turn on a radio to hear them. Just walking into a bar or restaurant or any ****ing public place with music on was enough. You couldn't get away from them.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-17-2020, 05:04 PM   #288
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-17-2020, 05:16 PM   #289
Fight, build, win!

Still never heard of them I guess if I was interested enough I would youtube search them see if I recognise. I like most any music I a 63 if there is such thing as an age limit. If it was heavy metal I probably didn't listen to any those radio stations wasn't my thing.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-17-2020, 05:23 PM   #290
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
Smash mouth had a hit that was all over the radio a couple of decades ago. Being alive at that time is all it takes to be “this aware”.
Two hits dammit!

Apparently this is the third biggest Smashmouth song (not counting the I'm a Believer remake on the Shrek soundtrack).

You think maybe they closed with this and then BAM! All Star for the first encore!

It would be hilarious if they were like, tonight - we're just going to play our latest album in its entirety. Enjoy!
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-17-2020, 05:40 PM   #291
The Maintenance Guy

I'll never understand how so many horrible songs became so popular. I mean hell, the 90s were a historically bad era for music but there's shit that's way less shitty than that shit out there. Ugh.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-17-2020, 05:46 PM   #292
Banned

I reported Suzzer.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 08-17-2020, 05:50 PM   #293
pie is never free

Quote:
I mean hell, the 90s were a historically bad era for music but there's shit that's way less shitty than that shit out there. Ugh.
Now wait just a minute there, mister

Soundgarden
Nirvana
Smashing Pumpkins
Ministry
Butthole Surfers
COC
Pearl Jam
Rob Zombie
Etc
Etc
Etc

All those guys say, hi!
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 08-17-2020, 05:51 PM   #294
The Maintenance Guy

I love Soundgarden.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-17-2020, 05:52 PM   #295
Mod Team

Quote:
I'll never understand how so many horrible songs became so popular. I mean hell, the 90s were a historically bad era for music but there's shit that's way less shitty than that shit out there. Ugh.
If the 90’s sucked for music, what were the 00’s?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-17-2020, 05:52 PM   #296
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Now wait just a minute there, mister

Soundgarden
Nirvana
Smashing Pumpkins
Ministry
Butthole Surfers
COC
Pearl Jam
Rob Zombie
Etc
Etc
Etc

All those guys say, hi!
****in' Radiohead man. The Verve. Stone Roses. Bug is whack (not a bad band name).
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 08-17-2020, 05:53 PM   #297
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Beats the shit out of me, the 90s were so bad I pretty much gave up on music after that.

Old 08-17-2020, 05:53 PM   #298
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
They look like boobs.

Old 08-17-2020, 05:55 PM   #299
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
Two hits dammit!

Apparently this is the third biggest Smashmouth song (not counting the I'm a Believer remake on the Shrek soundtrack).

You think maybe they closed with this and then BAM! All Star for the first encore!

It would be hilarious if they were like, tonight - we're just going to play our latest album in its entirety. Enjoy!
LOL

OK, two hits, I stand corrected!

I just looked them up and realized that they had music in Shrek too. They really were all over the place.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-17-2020, 05:59 PM   #300
The Maintenance Guy

Here's something from the 90s that's better than Smashmouth.

Closed Thread