Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 11:38 AM  
Snacks Are Under My Apron

School Shopping Extravaganza and Bitch Session

So, another year of Back to School bullshit is upon us. This thread is for any steals, deals and bullshit you need to bitch about.

I have a 16yr that’s going into his Junior year. He worked his ass off this summer with the oil well service outfit. Little shits sitting on a small fortune for a kid. He’s a miser and won’t buy shit. So, 5 pairs of Ariat Jeans, $650 pair of Tecova boots, $175 Nike Vapor football cleats and we’re just getting started I think. I am balking on the $200 Sitka backpack he wants, he can buy that shit. Any of you sick of the Back to School season and just wish they’d get their ass back to school?

Wish school was year round with exceptions for fishing and hunting days, ****…
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:30 PM   #16
Fight, build, win!

If you want to be shocked check out custom-made western hats. Quality western wear in general is costly. Join a country band and you will go broke looking the part lol.

https://www.chazhatz.com/photo-albums

Last edited by srvy; Today at 12:59 PM..
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:36 PM   #17
Just a li'l Evel

IN 6th grade I got my first pair of Vans sneakers, was $16.99. Mom acted like it cost a million dollars. Brown slip-on Vans.

I would wear them to school, walk home, take them off, wrap them back in the tissue and put them back in the box in my closet. Every day.

Lasted the whole school year almost looked as good in June as they did in September.
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:40 PM   #18
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Not judging because I don't have kids yet, but are feet done growing at age 16?
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:43 PM   #19
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post

depends on the person

not for me
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:49 PM   #20
It was not a fair catch

Summer vacation = recovery
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:00 PM   #21
Needs more middle fingers

Ughhh....just got back from buying my kid a new Porsche. I mean, he had a BMW last year, but new school year means new car of course. Can't have my kid showing up to school driving the same shit he drove last year. That's for the poors, lol.

Freakin' back to school shopping man, got me bent over a barrel.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:02 PM   #22
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

I bet they wont want ankle socks. Since kids don't go outside anymore they no longer have to worry about tan lines.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:03 PM   #23
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I bet they wont want ankle socks.
That's because ankle socks means you aren't down. The higher the sock, the downer the foo'.

Everybody knows that.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:07 PM   #24
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Kids don't understand the value of things. There are students at school who get a new pair of $200 shoes every month. It's insane what some parents will do to avoid having their kid be "mad" at them.

Shit my parents bought me 1 pair of name brand shoes. Reebok Pumps in 1991 and it was my main Christmas present that year.
DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.
Old Today, 01:31 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
So was this started as some kind of humblebrag?
Not really, shits out of control in retail.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:33 PM   #26
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag View Post
Not really, shits out of control in retail.

Dude.

You can buy perfectly serviceable items that are not like what you described in the OP.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:35 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Kid is not working in 650 dollar Tecovas. This is for stepping out and looking good for the ladies. We are looking at Caymen or Ostridge in that price range. Gaytor in the 1000.00 range.
Yeah, it’s so he looks nice for sure. He has a couple pair of Ariat Steel Toes for work. He’s a hard working kid, probably doing a job most can’t. I figured I’d splurge on his boots to reward him for the growth he has shown in the past half year or so.
Old Today, 01:39 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
Probably not, but he’s 5’11” a solid 190-195 been working wells for the last 3 months. Only thing he’s complained about is how fast his summer was over because he worked everyday. Now we’re on to football practice and academics.
Old Today, 01:40 PM   #29
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag View Post
Yeah, it’s so he looks nice for sure. He has a couple pair of Ariat Steel Toes for work. He’s a hard working kid, probably doing a job most can’t. I figured I’d splurge on his boots to reward him for the growth he has shown in the past half year or so.
That’s not rewarding him, it’s instilling money habits that has many Americans in maxed out debt.

Do him the service of teaching him about money and money management.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:41 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Dude.

You can buy perfectly serviceable items that are not like what you described in the OP.
Yeah, but it’s not the stuff in the OP. You use to be able to get into exotics for about $325. Granted I was buying my own Pepe Jeans at the buckle in the late 80’s for the same price his Ariats were today.