Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-27-2024, 08:56 AM  
Keep Camp Home!

Chiefs are headed to the White House on Friday

Quote:
(The Hill) – President Biden will welcome the Kansas City Chiefs to the White House on May 31, the White House announced on Friday. The Chiefs beat the San Francisco 49ers to win the 2023 Super Bowl in Las Vegas. The also won the Super Bowl the year prior and visited the White House in June 2023.3 days ago

https://www.youtube.com/live/hnkR2vZ...XT65TCjDhMb2bh

I've been invited to tag along, but not sure I'll be able to swing it. My grandma passed away yesterday and arrangements are pending. I have till tomorrow to let someone know...

Last edited by cmh6476; 05-31-2024 at 02:17 PM..
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-27-2024, 12:07 PM   #16
MVP

I don’t think they got to visit the first time because of Covid, but if they had it would be 3 times visiting the place since Biden took office. That would have been wild.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-27-2024, 12:08 PM   #17
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
I don’t think they got to visit the first time because of Covid, but if they had it would be 3 times visiting the place since Biden took office. That would have been wild.
Biden took office in 2021. Chiefs won the 2019 SB in Feb 2020.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2024, 12:15 PM   #18
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
My bad, I guess I skipped a year in my timeline. That entire era feels like it was the Twilight Zone.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2024, 12:15 PM   #19
Keep Camp Home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
And visited during Covid
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-27-2024, 12:31 PM   #20
It was not a fair catch

Hope to be able to watch it. I will be at Valley Fair park They have WIFI.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2024, 12:35 PM   #21
Keep Camp Home!

Ceremony will be at 3:15 pm CT. The President requested the pleasure of my company. Unfortunately, I think my grandma's funeral will be on Friday.
Old 05-27-2024, 02:24 PM   #22
Your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth View Post
I disagree as I really despise Joe Biden.
That's just as annoying as the people who refused to go when Trump was in office...
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 10 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2024, 02:25 PM   #23
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmh6476 View Post
And visited during Covid
Did they? That was going to be my next question, really could not recall. Was it when Trump was still in office or did it get delayed to the point it was Biden?
Old 05-27-2024, 02:26 PM   #24
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I hope Butker wears a yellow tie with a snake on it.
I always laugh when I see those people with the don't tread on me snake. Cracks me up.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2024, 02:51 PM   #25
Starter

President Biden is in a league of his own when it come to public speaking. You can eagerly anticipate hearing an eloquent and mesmerizing speech that will inspire generations of Chiefs fans for years to come!
K9Texan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.K9Texan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.K9Texan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.K9Texan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.K9Texan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.K9Texan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.K9Texan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2024, 02:52 PM   #26
It was not a fair catch

At least they are doing it semi soon...the WNBA did not go until the next season had started. How dumb.

Things like this should be either not long after the event or the receive the rings.

Also cant wait for Biden to talk about how he played football for the NCAA championship team of 1945
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 10 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2024, 03:13 PM   #27
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Meeting the President is an honor no matter who's sitting in the seat.

At this point the Chiefs should know their way around pretty well.
Did they meet up with the previous guy?
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-27-2024, 03:19 PM   #28
Veteran

Let's hope nobody loses their weed like they did last time.
rydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-27-2024, 03:31 PM   #29
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warpaint69 View Post
Aww show us on your Biden doll where he hurt you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 12 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2024, 03:33 PM   #30
Keep Camp Home!

Apparently won't be any chiefs at the big slick celebrity game