Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-26-2024, 12:01 PM  
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Coach Spags ranked 3rd-best DC

That’s 3rd-best all-time. Nice to see him finally getting the recognition he so richly deserves.

https://apple.news/AgTvd33GQR8-mmJhZ9zPI5w
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2024, 03:06 PM   #16
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
His spying won Brady's first 3 rings not the other way around.
Fixed
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2024, 03:22 PM   #17
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Doesn’t he have like 5 rings now? He is without question one of the best decisions Andy and this franchise made ever.
4, he one got 1 with the Giants, 3 with KC.
Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2024, 04:00 PM   #18
SuperBowl or bust

When I read the thread title, I thought “who are the 2 above him in the nfl?” Not realizing it was an “all time” type of list.

Kudos, Spags.

You’ll be top dog in no time.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2024, 04:09 PM   #19
Bolton gonna knock you out

He’s the only coordinator in history to win a ring with 2 different franchises. That’s mind blowing to me.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2024, 05:38 PM   #20
Fan since 1997

Spags is just as responsible for the 3 SBs as Andy is. He made salad out of some chickenshit defenses and has mostly been clutch in the postseason. It's a real blessing to have him coach exactly in this history defining era for the franchise.
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2024, 05:44 PM   #21
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2024, 05:46 PM   #22
MVP

His hiring before the 2019 season distressed me. I wanted the Raiders to snag him.

He knows his business unlike other current DC.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2024, 06:04 PM   #23
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut View Post
His hiring before the 2019 season distressed me. I wanted the Raiders to snag him.

He knows his business unlike other current DC.

I have to admit, I was concerned at the time he was hired. I knew only that he'd been the DC for NYG when they beat Brady and the Pats the first time, but really didn't know anything else about him.

Then I found that article in which they ranked him among the top-10 DCs in the league before he stepped away for that season and felt a little better about it. Actually, I think they ranked him 10th, lol.

But when I saw what he was able to do with Breeland and Chav, and how he challenged Tyrann to be the Swiss Army knife of the secondary, how he aggressively called press/man coverages when almost every DC had defaulted to some kind of covr-2/-3 zone or whatever passive BS scheme everyone is still running, and finally how he brought all those exotic blitz schemes, that's when my gut told me Spags was the answer to winning a SB in my lifetime.

I could ramble on almost endlessly about how great I think Spags is (I know I've already done it in the past, lol), how he's the best DC the Chiefs have ever had, blahblahblah, but I'll just say thank God for Andy having the vision and guts to hire Steven Spagnuolo.
Old 05-26-2024, 06:26 PM   #24
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
One of the most important moves in Chiefs history
Truly. With how much the defense believes and loves to play for Spags, it's like we have 2 HC's, Andy and Spags. It's brutally unfair to the rest of the league that we have the best GM, best HC, best QB, AND best DC on our team.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-26-2024, 07:39 PM   #25
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post
Truly. With how much the defense believes and loves to play for Spags, it's like we have 2 HC's, Andy and Spags. It's brutally unfair to the rest of the league that we have the best GM, best HC, best QB, AND best DC on our team.
Plus the best TE and K.

Just an embarrassment of riches.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2024, 07:41 PM   #26
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Plus the best TE and K.

Just an embarrassment of riches.
And defensive tackle. And center. And cornerback.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2024, 07:47 PM   #27
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
I'll give you that first superbowl.

After that it was all Tom Brady. Brady always made plays when he needed to.

When Belichick's d gave up 400 total yards to Jake Delhomme and company in Superbowl 38 Brady put up just enough to win.
Can’t credit Brady for his sixth ring either as Bill’s defense stymied a high powered Rams offense that scored 54 on KC earlier in the year. Like Belechick or hate him but that was a defensive masterpiece and that defense won that SB.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2024, 07:54 PM   #28
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chieftain View Post
Spags is just as responsible for the 3 SBs as Andy is. He made salad out of some chickenshit defenses and has mostly been clutch in the postseason. It's a real blessing to have him coach exactly in this history defining era for the franchise.
Couldn't have said it better! You are so spot on!
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2024, 12:41 AM   #29
Veteran

And Dave Merritt has to be up there as the top secondary coach. It doesn't seem to matter what round they're drafted in, they tend to be successful under this coaching staff.
Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2024, 12:45 AM   #30
YOU take YOUR seat

Well he is number 1 in my book!

If there ever is a case for a defensive coordinator to be in the hall of fame, he's it.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.