Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2024, 12:49 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Daniel Jeremiah top 50

Interesting that Brandon Fiske, Malachi Corley and Roman Wilson all got in.

https://www.nfl.com/news/daniel-jere...t-rankings-2-0
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2024, 08:26 PM   #16
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
I see some Martavius Bryant. Tremendous talent with a 5 cent brain.

I also see a better than Tee Higgins player as a possibility if he fulfills his upside which is to add 15 more lbs to his frame and add a little maturity.
I thought Mitchell was your OMG ALPHA WR?

I don't see it though. I think he has a chance to be a good player but man, he just looks physically like NFL CBs are going to absolutely eat his lunch in press and I don't think he can clown any NFL DB like he did some college ones in the Big 12.

I want Keon Coleman 100/100 times over Mitchell.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 08:35 PM   #17
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I thought Mitchell was your OMG ALPHA WR?

I don't see it though. I think he has a chance to be a good player but man, he just looks physically like NFL CBs are going to absolutely eat his lunch in press and I don't think he can clown any NFL DB like he did some college ones in the Big 12.

I want Keon Coleman 100/100 times over Mitchell.
He is an Alpha. That will just get scarier and bigger.

Already has enough craft and size to make a difference but if we add enough FA help he can be eased in.

It’s bad to depend on rookies when you are a SB favorite.

I probably take Adonai next after the consensus top 3 guys.

Then Thomas.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-26-2024, 09:40 PM   #18
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
7!!! Tackles in his top 20. Holy shit

Loaded at tackle and WR, 2 positions we need. As mentioned an avg of 4.5 tackles are drafted in the first rd per year meaning there will be leftover players that are highly ranked.

Perfect for us
100% should go tackle in this class if one with even close to a round 1 grade works down to us.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.