Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-22-2023, 01:15 PM  
Veteran

Anyone own a Can Am spyder?

Thinking about buying one but wanted to know how they ride.
Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-22-2023, 10:47 PM   #16
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Because dudes driving convertibles is ghey.
Most cars allow one to roll down windows. Seems like a decent compromise.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2023, 05:25 AM   #17
Fight, build, win!

How many cars do you see with windows rolled down? I could count on one hand the cars I see on a perfect 68 sunny day low humidity in one week. Its to noisy can't hear radio or phone. Old beaters with no air is when you see a widow down.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2023, 06:05 AM   #18
Thread I will end you.......

Quote:

This kind sir is not the ghey:

digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2023, 06:58 AM   #19
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by digger View Post
This kind sir is not the ghey:

Barbie has a drop top. GI Joe has a bike.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-23-2023, 07:04 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Barbie has a drop top. GI Joe has a bike Jeep.

digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2023, 07:09 AM   #21
Would an idiot do that?

Why are we shouting at clouds today?

Oh, people enjoying Can Am Spyders and rolling down windows in cars.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2023, 07:30 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Why are we shouting at clouds today?

Oh, people enjoying Can Am Spyders and rolling down windows in cars.
Sorry for the hijack.

These look cool:

Old 05-23-2023, 07:46 AM   #23
Supporter

Quote:
Just get a Harley with a sidecar. Unhook when she doesn't want to go. Once she eats a bug or two you be going alone anyway.
Harleys are so overrated. Awesome history but much better options today.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2023, 08:55 AM   #24
MVP

I would like to ride one of these as well.
You see them in Europe especially in the Tour De France front vehicle and chase vehicles.

Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2023, 09:43 AM   #25
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by digger View Post
Sorry for the hijack.

These look cool:

I bought one today. I pick it up Friday. Its a lava brown color though. Semi manual. No clutch on it. fully decked out.
Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-23-2023, 09:45 AM   #26
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reroka View Post
I bought one today. I pick it up friday.
Used or new?
They outfit those with a lot of creature comforts like heated seats, grips etc.
What did yours come with?
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2023, 09:48 AM   #27
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Not ghey mother****er you

Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2023, 09:49 AM   #28
Live free or die hard

Drove one and was unimpressed. Kind of like driving a car without windows.

Grab a real bike dude.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2023, 09:52 AM   #29
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystoke View Post
Used or new?
They outfit those with a lot of creature comforts like heated seats, grips etc.
What did yours come with?
Heated had grips, GPS, radio with iPhone hook up, floorboards no pegs. new total with options 35k
Old 05-23-2023, 10:09 AM   #30
Veteran

I've been tri-curious myself at times. I've done two 4000+ mile trips on my motorcycle, and while there is nothing like that experience, there were times where I wish I didn't have to balance the whole time. Getting stuck in traffic in Yellowstone park comes to mind, as does trying to park on steep graded hills.

I almost laid my bike over on Needles highway because I was on a hairpin turn and some jackhole decided to stop and look at something mid-turn. The pavement was banked in a way that I couldn't drop my left foot down far enough to touch anything before the bike would have tumbled over. Luckily I was able to go past him just far enough on the right shoulder to regain balance and get my other foot down.

They also look much more comfortable than my Multistrada, and I ain't gettin' any younger.
stanleychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.stanleychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.stanleychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.stanleychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.stanleychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.stanleychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.stanleychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.stanleychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.stanleychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.stanleychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.stanleychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.