Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-04-2023, 06:16 PM  
Spooky Action

Music of 1973

Recently saw this yahoo article listing 65 great albums on their 50th anniversary. Man, for those of us of a certain age it's a feast of transformative music. I knew '73 was a great year, but seeing this entire collection altogether is impressive.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...051408882.html

A sample:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhJ0q7X3DLM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpbbuaIA3Ds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD6Zq505pnM
EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-06-2023, 06:41 PM   #16
Spooky Action

Wouldn't surprise me if the sum of sales for albums released in 1973 surpasses about any other year. Looking at the list every sub-genre was at a creative peak from heavy stuff to glam to singer-songwriters and progressive and world music, country and country rock records.

Incredible fertile time, no wonder my older siblings were harsh snobs about their music.
EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-06-2023, 07:07 PM   #17
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPodolak View Post
Wouldn't surprise me if the sum of sales for albums released in 1973 surpasses about any other year. Looking at the list every sub-genre was at a creative peak from heavy stuff to glam to singer-songwriters and progressive and world music, country and country rock records.

Incredible fertile time, no wonder my older siblings were harsh snobs about their music.
I’ve often chosen 1973 as my favorite year for music, but you can’t go wrong with anytime from 1971-74, IMO.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2023, 07:36 PM   #18
For The Glory Of The City

Would be fun to see more threads like this year after year. Lots of quality here.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2023, 07:39 PM   #19

I am not a huge Rolling Stones guy but like this a lot.

|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2023, 08:03 PM   #20

Not in line with the established genre of the thread but another good one.

Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote