Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-11-2022, 10:04 PM  
Veteran

Key West, FL

Anybody been? What would you recommend doing if you were going to be there for a week or two?
Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-12-2022, 09:24 AM   #16
Veteran

Kayak the mangroves. Absolutely beautiful. Fort Jefferson is a long, peaceful, beautiful ride on a catamaran and you can snorkel in some of the clearest water imaginable. Conch Republic Seafood is a pricey, but worth it place to eat.
bsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2022, 09:28 AM   #17
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I've been all over the world. Siesta Key is the best beach in the world. It has the quartz sand. Feels like you're walking on baby powder. Never gets hot so you can walk on it barefoot in the summer.
Veradero Beach in Cuba felt the same way! Softest stuff. Was hard to get off your feet.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2022, 10:19 AM   #18
I don’t care for Auburn

Key West is great. Food is amazing. Get tacos at Garbo’s and lobster rolls at the Eaton Street seafood market.

If you’re a diver, go dive the USNS Vandenberg. Second-largest shipwreck site in the world behind the USS Oriskany in Pensacola. Southpoint Divers is the best there.
RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-12-2022, 11:43 AM   #19
pie is never free

Hey staylor, this thread is custom made for you... get your ass in here and help our Growler flyboy with some tips
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2022, 11:54 AM   #20
MVP

I think it would be better to take a plane from Miami to Key West rather then rent a car to do that IMO. You don't really need a car on Key West itself.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-12-2022, 11:59 AM   #21
Indian Twitter

Watch out for the bicyclist. When I was in Key West, I was on the way back from the golf course when I was about to pull up to a stop sign when I saw this guy on a bike coming from the left and attempting to turn onto the street I was on. I could tell he was going to fast so I stopped well short of the stop sign. It didn't matter the guy came full speed into my lane and hit me head on. He flew off the bike and his face smashed into the windshield on the drivers side right in front of me. I was expecting lots of blood but there wasn't any. The front tire of the bike was no longer round and the hood of the rental car was boogered up. The guy got up, grabbed his chin and wiggled it back and forth. He picked up the bike and carried it back to the hotel. I was like holy wow and thankful that the authorities weren't involved. I had burned part of a phatty right before it happened with part of it still in the ashtray. That made it a particularly mind blowing event.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-12-2022, 12:43 PM   #22
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by neech View Post
I think it would be better to take a plane from Miami to Key West rather then rent a car to do that IMO. You don't really need a car on Key West itself.
You can take a cheap direct flight on Alligiant from St. Pete. Also take a direct flight from KC to St.Pete.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2022, 12:53 PM   #23
El Gato Gordo Loco

I would go there soon before it is underwater in a couple decades.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2022, 01:04 PM   #24
Threepeat!

The cats are worth the trip. Watch out for a girl named Marlena. She's not clean.
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2022, 01:07 PM   #25
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

I've never been there but better get some Key Lime Pie

Kermit's Key Lime Pie Information Guide
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2022, 01:53 PM   #26
Supporter

Don't harass the ferrel chicken's. They are protected by law.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-12-2022, 02:10 PM   #27
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
You can take a cheap direct flight on Alligiant from St. Pete. Also take a direct flight from KC to St.Pete.
Or you can take the ferry from Ft Meyers to Key West.

https://www.keywestexpress.net/prepa...BoCoHwQAvD_BwE
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2022, 02:11 PM   #28
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
Don't harass the ferrel chicken's. They are protected by law.
Soooo..... how much was your bail?
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2022, 02:42 PM   #29
Woman should only make babies

Dont do coke
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2022, 02:57 PM   #30
Ain't no relax!

It rained for 48hrs straight. 3/10

Last edited by Fish; 03-12-2022 at 03:23 PM..
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.