Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-15-2020, 03:38 PM  
Banned

Ooey Gooey Butter Cake

Anyone have a good recipe they'd like to share? Somehow in 20 years of being a pothead I didn't try this until yesterday for the first time. It may be the most delicious thing I've ever tasted, and the one I tried came out of a vending machine. I can't even imagine how good a fresh homemade would be.
candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-17-2020, 06:11 AM   #16
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I can take or leave cake mostly leave but pie is a weakness for me.
Yarp. I'll eat cake on birthdays or family gatherings but I've never once just made one. I do like carrot cake, Boston cream, and German though. Still, I really have to be in the mood and that's a rarity.

Pie though? Sheeeeeet. I make an amazing blueberry cheesecake (I consider a pie because I dump the blueberry sauce inside the pie. OMG ) Pumpkin, apple, peach.. I love 'em all

Last edited by Naptown Chief; 05-17-2020 at 06:30 AM..
Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-17-2020, 09:30 AM   #17
Banned

Its not traditional cake like you guys are thinking. I found a Paula Deen recipe online and had my wife make it...closer to cheesecake than birthday cake and is probably my favorite dessert now.
candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-17-2020, 02:01 PM   #18
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I am with you but there is a fine line with dark brown. The edge crust which I strangely like even covered with foil gets bitter.

Mom would always take the dough scrap's sprinkle with cinnamon sugar baked on a sheet. It would be done before the pie me and brother would come to fists fighting for the biggest pieces.
My mom always baked the scraps too. They were almost better than the pies themselves. I would always try to convince her to make a double recipe of the dough so we would have a whole pie crust worth of them.
prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.
Old 05-17-2020, 06:26 PM   #19
Be Kind To Your Pets

Go to Missouri Baking Co in St. Louis and have them ship one to you. They know what its supposed to taste like.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Missour...4406429586958/
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.