Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-13-2020, 08:22 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

Joe Buck: Fox planning to pump in crowd noise, digitize fans for NFL broadcasts

Speaking with Sirius XM’s Andy Cohen, Buck said that plans are already in place for the network’s anticipated NFL broadcasts. Fox is planning to do its best to simulate a normal atmosphere by pumping in crowd noise and placing digital fans in the stands of empty NFL stadiums.

“It’s pretty much a done deal,” Buck said, per SBJ’s John Ourand. “I think whoever is going to be at that control is going to have to be really good at their job and be realistic with how a crowd would react depending on what just happened on the field.”

The rest here:

https://sports.yahoo.com/joe-buck-fo...010459595.html
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2020, 09:06 PM   #16
In Search of a Life

Has cheese potential.

Like something you would see on TNT All Elite Wrestling
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2020, 09:12 PM   #17
Banned

Schools in the NAIA play football in front of a few 1000 people as do most high schools. The NFL could get 20,000 in these 60,000 seat stadiums and with some creativity make it work.

The College of Idaho currently ranks third in the nation among NAIA teams for football attendance in 2019.

Just over 4,000 fans showed up for the Yotes season opener a 48-12 win over Eastern Oregon. Following a win at Montana Tech the 15th ranked Coyotes are 2-0 and hosting Southern Oregon Saturday at 1 p.m. in a game of Top 25 teams.

That being said the College of Idaho is trying to break a stadium attendance record set back in 2014 of 5,356 for the return of football to Caldwell and the C.of I. campus.

Read More: C.of I. Looking to Break Football Attendance Record | https://1055thefan.com/c-of-i-lookin...edium=referral

10,000 in a 60,000 seat stadium, yep, would work.

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 05-13-2020 at 09:46 PM..
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2020, 09:59 PM   #18
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

can I get just the crowd noise and no joe buck or other dipshit talkers
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2020, 10:19 PM   #19
Banned

Just saying- Chiefs, Ravens right now. Nfl network
CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-13-2020, 10:42 PM   #20
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Raiders get a laugh track . . .
If it all comes down to piped in phony noise just call it all off, it’s better than empty stadiums and even more fake BS

It’ll be nearly unwatchable, Bryan Adams was right... **** you, China
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2020, 10:45 PM   #21
El Gato Gordo Loco

Sell virtual reality tickets...
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2020, 12:06 AM   #22
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88 View Post
Go to ****ing hell with this shit. Go to a ****ing game. You won't die sitting next to someone.
Noted epidemiologist CarlosCarson88
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2020, 04:08 AM   #23
MVP

Everything from Fox is fake
OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2020, 06:25 AM   #24
My work speaks for itself!!!

I cant recall right now, but I know I've watched a sports broadcast in the past where I was certain some recorded fan noise was being mixed into the broadcast.

Cant remember the sport/event at this time, but I remember it sounding extremely weird.

Maybe it was the surround channel in my sound system, but I do remember it seeming to be out of place/odd......

Whatever. It's still better than what we have now.
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-14-2020, 07:11 AM   #25
MVP

Without crowd noise it will same "fake". With fake crowd noise it will seem real.

A no-brainer to do this.
FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.
Old 05-14-2020, 07:49 AM   #26
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by FringeNC View Post
Without crowd noise it will same "fake". With fake crowd noise it will seem real.

A no-brainer to do this.
The tech is there to digitize the crowd. Take past crowd noise in the stadium and apply it over the broadcast.

I'm sure it will be weird at first. But, no noise will probably even be weirder.

Wonder if they will pump the same noise into the stadium that's going out over the broadcast?

Also another question for me is how will they do it fairly? The Chargers noise in their stadium is different from Arrowhead etc.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2020, 07:53 AM   #27
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
could they do the same thing in stadiums???
The Falcons already tried and got caught. Georgia is a college state. They lost their hockey team twice, Flames and Thrashers.

https://www.nfl.com/news/atlanta-fal...p3000000482500
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-14-2020, 08:17 AM   #28
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Raiders get a laugh track . . .

Kinda like the theme to Benny Hill!

I don't see the NFL playing WITHOUT fans. I think they are just prepping for worst case scenario but everyone is opening back up with few exceptions so I think NFL will be a go.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2020, 09:36 AM   #29
Curmudgeon

Why would the TV viewer want either fake crowd noise or a digitized crowd? I don't watch football for anything else besides the action on the field. It's not going to make us forget the pandemic that keeps the stands empty.
oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.
Old 05-14-2020, 09:43 AM   #30
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach View Post
I'd be content with no noise at all and no announcers mucking it up. Just pure football.
This would be cool if they’d mic up the field so you could hear all the calls at the los.
Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.