Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-14-2020, 08:36 PM  
The Lurkiest

Getting restarted and opening back up.

It looks like smaller less populated states will lead the charge. Yes I know Texas and California are working that direction. Places like my home state of Idaho have not been as hard hit. The real question is how do you open back up.

I think many maybe even most companies can go back to work with a little intelligent and innovative work.

Basic offices could still have many people work from home. Those that can not you could run 2 shifts to bring the number of employees and distance between each to a reasonable manageable result. All employees can be made responsible for sanitizing their work area.

Your big issues come in on big venues, weddings theaters etc.

What is your industry and your ideas for safe re opening of it.

My thought is that we could discuss solutions. We all know the problems. How can you make your industry safe.
Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.
Old 04-14-2020, 10:37 PM   #16
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
you can say hey we are open for business. But, until we have wide spread testing to know how far and wide it’s spread and contact tracing in place, people are not going to feel safe, go out in numbers to support businesses to stay afloat.
That's just assumption.
SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2020, 11:03 PM   #17
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
And you are assuming everyone wants to get out and be around others. It will be a half capacity crowd at half capacity. I guess that's something.
Not me. I hate people. I need to take another stab at moving to Wyoming.

P.S. But I still love you eDave.

P.P.S. No homo

P.P.P.S. Well maybe just a little.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2020, 11:08 PM   #18
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Not me. I hate people. I need to take another stab at moving to Wyoming.

P.S. But I still love you eDave.

P.P.S. No homo

P.P.P.S. Well maybe just a little.
Move ya ass out here. I can get you away from people. For real.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2020, 11:12 PM   #19
Special Teams ACE!!!

RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2020, 11:18 PM   #20
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPchief View Post
That's just assumption.
of course it is. This is virgin territory. Know one knows for sure whats going to happen.

My assumption is based on how the public responded after 9/11. We were a bunch of scared pussy's. Afraid to go out, travel etc. There is a way way better chance of getting this virus and dying than ever even being in a terrorist attack.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2020, 11:18 PM   #21
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Move ya ass out here. I can get you away from people. For real.
I just want to get away from people. Not civilization in general.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 05:15 AM   #22
I love your mom

WHO issues guidelines for lifting COVID-19 restrictions

https://chatnewstoday.ca/2020/04/14/...-canada-ready/
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 04-15-2020, 05:33 AM   #23
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
of course it is. This is virgin territory. Know one knows for sure whats going to happen.

My assumption is based on how the public responded after 9/11. We were a bunch of scared pussy's. Afraid to go out, travel etc. There is a way way better chance of getting this virus and dying than ever even being in a terrorist attack.
I mean yeah, but it’s still pretty damn low
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2020, 05:38 AM   #24
Politically Incorrect

I'm hoping things stay shut for another 6 months and then I should be able to retire from Amazon with a huge nest egg.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2020, 06:19 AM   #25
MVP

I never stopped working. In fact, I've been working more. The company I work for added some new procedures, but they're more like suggestions. Honestly, I haven't changed a thing. I'm working 50 hour weeks. I'm out in the public in different towns in different counties. None of my coworkers are sick and none of my customers are sick. It's like I'm living in an alternate universe. My suggestion is to go back to your normal return as soon as possible. Yeah, yeah, I want your grandma to die blah blah blah...
jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.
Old 04-15-2020, 07:02 AM   #26
Keepin it Real

Open it back up today. As others have said it’s going to take time for people to feel comfortable going out for a few months anyways. Open up restaurants, local businesses, etc. Let the people decide when they’re ready to go out. We need more people driving, burning gas.

Open up elective surgeries and doctor visits let the hospitals start bringing in money again. There obviously isn’t going to be some big hospital surge that they keep postponing.

If you’re not ready to go outside then don’t. Wear a mask if you want to and wash your damn hands often. There’s also no reason to be right up on someone’s ass in a store, drove me nuts when people did that before before this.
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 07:06 AM   #27
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimidollar View Post
I never stopped working. In fact, I've been working more. The company I work for added some new procedures, but they're more like suggestions. Honestly, I haven't changed a thing. I'm working 50 hour weeks. I'm out in the public in different towns in different counties. None of my coworkers are sick and none of my customers are sick. It's like I'm living in an alternate universe. My suggestion is to go back to your normal return as soon as possible. Yeah, yeah, I want your grandma to die blah blah blah...
That grandma no matter how old or what type of preexisting condition she has will still end up being treated at a health care facility most likely for multiple days risking the health of dozens or more health care workers which also then puts those workers family at risk, so although going back to normal might not affect you it will put a lot more people in danger then just grandma.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 04-15-2020, 07:12 AM   #28
Field General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I’m essential. Didnt quit.

As big of a deal as the big events are, supply chain has more impact. It is absolutely critical to avoid interruption.
Ive been wanting to "quit" for years, but bank wont let me,,,:-(
farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-15-2020, 07:23 AM   #29
Cheat Death

Starting to envision all the work comp claims being filed by people working from their kitchen islands hunched over on bar stools for a month.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2020, 07:26 AM   #30
The Collective Unconscious

I think you start with some ground rules: Still no gatherings over 50. Strong social distancing recommendations. Restaurant tables 6 feet apart?

Something very similar to what Sweden has done the whole time.
58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.