Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-14-2020, 03:24 PM  
Banned

I love pro rasslin'....

.....been a fan since the late 50's, but.......pro wrestling is not essential and needs to be put on hold like the rest of us right now. How they are allowed to continue on is a mystery to me, it sends a really bad message to begin with.....the hell with our workers.

I had to go a market yesterday, we were out of milk/eggs/bread. I dawned my mask, and headed out. After grabbing the stuff I go to cash out, they had plastic glass seperating the cashier from the customer, yep....this was a first in my life, for a supermarket. That is what we are dealing with now, and we stiil have rasslin'?

I get the AEW, and the other smaller shows can't do this but the WWE could, Vince just gives his workers a bonus so they can go home and ride this out, to keep making them work during this is simply wrong.

I guess it will take a Russell Wilson, Christian McCaffrey to break a leg before they dump that stupid pro bowl, I guess Seth Rollins, Drew McIntyre would have to get sick before shutting down the WWE.

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 04-14-2020 at 03:29 PM..
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-14-2020, 03:52 PM   #16
pie is never free

Where do you rank the Ultimate Warrior, Ubeja?
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2020, 03:54 PM   #17
Custom User Title

Who let the gimp out of its cage.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 04:06 PM   #18
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post

I had to go a market yesterday, we were out of milk/eggs/bread. I dawned my mask, and headed out. After grabbing the stuff I go to cash out, they had plastic glass seperating the cashier from the customer, yep....this was a first in my life, for a supermarket. .
I think they still would have had to honor the gun
OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-14-2020, 04:07 PM   #19
Veteran

Quote:
.....been a fan since the late 50's, but.......pro wrestling is not essential and needs to be put on hold like the rest of us right now. How they are allowed to continue on is a mystery to me, it sends a really bad message to begin with.....the hell with our workers.

I had to go a market yesterday, we were out of milk/eggs/bread. I dawned my mask, and headed out. After grabbing the stuff I go to cash out, they had plastic glass seperating the cashier from the customer, yep....this was a first in my life, for a supermarket. That is what we are dealing with now, and we stiil have rasslin'?

I get the AEW, and the other smaller shows can't do this but the WWE could, Vince just gives his workers a bonus so they can go home and ride this out, to keep making them work during this is simply wrong.

I guess it will take a Russell Wilson, Christian McCaffrey to break a leg before they dump that stupid pro bowl, I guess Seth Rollins, Drew McIntyre would have to get sick before shutting down the WWE.
What are your thoughts on King Corbin? Is he a cool character or are his story lines interesting? I saw he had a thing a Gronk last week in the news, but know nothing about his professional career.
Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-14-2020, 04:10 PM   #20
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Where do you rank the Ultimate Warrior, Ubeja?
We have to seperate those who came before Hulk Hogan from those who came during and after. How can we compare "Nature Boy" Buddy Rogers to "Nature Boy" Ric Flair, yep...we can't.

As ya probably know he started out in a tagteam The Freedom Fighters as Rock his partner Flash was Sting. Then off to Texas as the Dingo Warrior as a solo performer. So where would The Ultimate Warrior be ranked in the post Hulk Hogan era, how about.....30ish. Yep, I can think of 29 who made a bigger impact on the biz.

Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-14-2020, 04:10 PM   #21
GREAT SCOTT!

Less than three days ago:

Quote:
No more new threads this year, sound good?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
You won’t make it out of April without posting a thread.
InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 04:14 PM   #22
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstater View Post
Who let the gimp out of its cage.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
What the hell is this? Dude, shut the **** up, ok?

Don't come in here being a little bitch.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 04:15 PM   #23
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvinciBill View Post
Less than three days ago:
I was OBVIOUSLY talking about in the RR, we need others doing things there. Way too many do nothings hang there, yep...sucks!

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 04-14-2020 at 04:22 PM..
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 04:18 PM   #24
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Brasky View Post
What are your thoughts on King Corbin? Is he a cool character or are his story lines interesting? I saw he had a thing a Gronk last week in the news, but know nothing about his professional career.
X footballer

I liked him better in the beginning, once he started doing more talking than rasslin', nay!!!
Old 04-14-2020, 04:25 PM   #25
Banned

Florida has deemed sports essential because it helps the economy (not what essential means Florida)

Because of this they are able to run shows from the performance facility in Orlando. My guess is Vince paid someone under the table
dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-14-2020, 04:44 PM   #26
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj56dt58 View Post
Florida has deemed sports essential because it helps the economy (not what essential means Florida)

Because of this they are able to run shows from the performance facility in Orlando. My guess is Vince paid someone under the table
i think ya nailed it, yep, I agree.

Old 04-14-2020, 05:01 PM   #27
In Search of a Life

Best wrestler of all time?
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2020, 05:08 PM   #28
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Best wrestler of all time?
I might change my mind six months from now if I tore it all down, but today without giving it a hell of a lot of thought....

1.Lou Thesz
2.Bruno Sammartino
3.Hulk Hogan...can't rassle a lick, but HUGE impact on the biz
4."Nature Boy"Buddy Rogers
5,"Nature Boy" Ric Flair
6.Verne Gagne
7.Killer Kowalski
8.Fred Blassie
9.Harley Race
10."Superstar" Billy Graham

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 04-14-2020 at 05:30 PM..
Old 04-14-2020, 05:43 PM   #29
Banned

There was a time it was looking as if this would never happen, and all us rasslin' fans would never get Hogan vs Flair, well we did....

Old 04-14-2020, 05:55 PM   #30
What's up braj?

Quote:
I totally agree, time to back off and let others pull the train. I like to stir the pot, keep it siily and loose, I mean....Romper Room....says it all.

No more new threads this year, sound good?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
You won’t make it out of April without posting a thread.
Kill yourself, dumbass.
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote