Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-09-2020, 05:20 PM  
Kind of a mod

A Countdown of the Bottom 24 "Least Helpful" Posts

By request...

Like yesterday, I'm lazy, so these will be ranked by total thumbs down (ignoring any thumbs up).
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
The post by DaFace is hidden due to low votes. Click expand to view it.
Old 04-09-2020, 05:40 PM   #17
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
...I just realized that I'm off by one in my count, so this actually IS the top 25, and all the numbers I've posted have been off by one. Oh well. Don't care enough to fix it, so we'll have to unsatisfyingly end at "#2".
Boo! thumbs down!
Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-09-2020, 05:41 PM   #18
Kind of a mod

Two-way tie at #4-#5 (actually #3 and #4) with 33 thumbs down:

Man, this guy is really taking over this ranking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidersnumber1 View Post
once this Mahomes hoopla is over, people will look back at Alex Smith as the best Chiefs QB of all time.
Megathread haters unite!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
How many times does this need to be said. This was posted in the FA thread
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 05:42 PM   #19
Kind of a mod

At #3 (actually #2) with 39 thumbs down (but also 17 thumbs up):

Quote:
This is a horrible idea!!!!!

(Now you ****ers have to figure out whether to vote this post up or down. )
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 05:43 PM   #20
Kind of a mod

And finally, at #2 (actually #1) with 39 thumbs down (and no thumbs up):

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
Obviously hope Pat’s ok.

I’m honestly not sure we wouldn’t be better off with Moore. Pat is clearly not right. Needs to take some time off and work some things out. Moore is the better quarterback at this point in time.
Old 04-09-2020, 05:43 PM   #21
Kind of a mod

The end.
Old 04-09-2020, 05:43 PM   #22
New and Improved

Quote:
Two-way tie at #4-#5 (actually #3 and #4) with 33 thumbs down:

Man, this guy is really taking over this ranking.

Megathread haters unite!

As he should be.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 05:44 PM   #23
I'll be back.

DAMN I didn't score even one.

I'm slipping in my age.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 05:45 PM   #24
New and Improved

Quote:
And finally, at #2 (actually #1) with 39 thumbs down (and no thumbs up):
I'm going to go thumbs down that post myself.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 05:47 PM   #25
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
At #3 (actually #2) with 39 thumbs down (but also 17 thumbs up):
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 05:49 PM   #26
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Three-way tie for #6-#9 with 32 thumbs down:

Regarding the snow game...

Regarding the Royals being purchased:
Bunch of ****ing pussies. I will troll the Royals thread when baseball begins
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 05:49 PM   #27
My Mamma Says

Quote:
The end.
Thanks for the small amount of entertainment... Would down vote again...
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 05:51 PM   #28
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
I will troll the Royals thread when baseball begins

via GIPHY

Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 05:53 PM   #29
MVP

From now on I’m going to be more liberal with the thumbs down option.
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 10:37 PM   #30
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
...I just realized that I'm off by one in my count, so this actually IS the top 25, and all the numbers I've posted have been off by one. Oh well. Don't care enough to fix it, so we'll have to unsatisfyingly end at "#2".
We need more thumbs down on this post.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.