Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-20-2020, 07:51 PM   #2
Thread I will end you.......

Congrats! And thanks for bringing home a win!
digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 07:52 PM   #3
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

This is what it's all about, it really is. We fight, we bitch, we whine, but in the end we're all Chiefs fans and I couldn't be happier to hear your story.

And a super virtual high-five for everybody who helped to make it happen. Karma owes you all...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 08:32 PM   #4
Trained to reign as the one.

I do have to make a comment!

At 1:51 left in the first half. TEN punted to us. We had decent field position and I told Superchief "Not terrible, we can do it with the time!" - and then there was a foul that moved the ball back. I sold SuperChief - "Well crap....." and he looked at me and said.....

"Don't worry, Mahomes it about to do something special" - and well, you all saw that TD run.
God of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 08:39 PM   #5
Supporter

Thank you for sharing. Truly awesome for DaFace to wrangle this together; even cooler that you guys made it happen. I love this place.
mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 09:16 PM   #6
Supporter

Great pics. Thanks for sharing. Thanks for representing CP!
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 10:45 PM   #7
Cool as a Cucumber

So glad you made the game and had a blast. Thanks for sharing your experience, I'm surprised no one has called for wife pics.
KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-21-2020, 10:47 AM   #8
Damn it feels good.

This was an INCREDIBLE experience, and I can't thank the CP faithful enough for this opportunity. The game was cold as ice, but it truly warmed my spirits seeing CHunt, Andy, and Patty hoisting the trophy with Lamar's name.

Meeting God of Thunder and his wife was a great experience as well. I've never met a CPer in person, so this was a great opportunity to do that. We had awesome conversation all game, and we cheered/clapped our asses off until we could no longer do as such. I'd like to think we did you all proud.
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 11:32 AM   #9
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperChief View Post
This was an INCREDIBLE experience, and I can't thank the CP faithful enough for this opportunity. The game was cold as ice, but it truly warmed my spirits seeing CHunt, Andy, and Patty hoisting the trophy with Lamar's name.

Meeting God of Thunder and his wife was a great experience as well. I've never met a CPer in person, so this was a great opportunity to do that. We had awesome conversation all game, and we cheered/clapped our asses off until we could no longer do as such. I'd like to think we did you all proud.
AWESOME!
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2020, 11:20 AM   #10
Supporter

I'm glad you were able to enjoy the experience.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2020, 01:31 PM   #11
MVP

Hopefully this works, but yes I was there. Were the CPers from the aisle over?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	_IMG_000000_000000.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	212.2 KB
ID:	119638  
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-21-2020, 02:13 PM   #12
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
Hopefully this works, but yes I was there. Were the CPers from the aisle over?
Based on the guy in the Huskers coat, I think they were to your right. Your seats were 11-16.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2020, 02:23 PM   #13
Sandbox: Leander Lasercats

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Based on the guy in the Huskers coat, I think they were to your right. Your seats were 11-16.
We need to consider putting out CP swag again. Make it easier to find each other on game days. I know I would be in for a hat for sure.
Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-21-2020, 02:25 PM   #14
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrae View Post
We need to consider putting out CP swag again. Make it easier to find each other on game days. I know I would be in for a hat for sure.
Not opposed to it if anyone wants to try and run with it. Just not my forte.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2020, 07:06 PM   #15
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Not opposed to it if anyone wants to try and run with it. Just not my forte.
I'll check with the company that produced the last batches and see if they still have the art.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.