Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-20-2019, 05:24 PM  
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Today was perfect for the Chiefs

Hear me out....

First off, a 2 game lead in the West feels very comfy right now. 3 games on LA.

We have a realistic shot at 11-5.

IF we get there, and the AFC South winner (Colts or Texans) is also 11-5, they’ll have the tiebreaker on us...

So we will need someone else (Baltimore) to also get to 11-5 in order to create a three-way tie for the 2 seed. In which case it will go to conference record. Their win today helps that cause for the time being. Our next two of course are against the NFC...

Thinking a bit far ahead here, but I really want that bye... not overly concerned about winning the West.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2019, 05:52 PM   #16
Suupraa Geniuuusss

There's a fair chance that we lose the next two, but win the following two. Should still be in first in the West.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 05:54 PM   #17
In Search of a Life

Only thing that would make this day better is the Cowboys losing
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-20-2019, 05:55 PM   #18
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
There's a fair chance that we lose the next two, but win the following two. Should still be in first in the West.
I'm not ready to give up on winning the next two. The Packers have flaws. I don't know enough about the Vikings yet, need to do some film study on them.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2019, 05:57 PM   #19
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
I'm not ready to give up on winning the next two. The Packers have flaws. I don't know enough about the Vikings yet, need to do some film study on them.
Vikings are legit. It all depends on what kind of game Cousins has. Cook is the NfLs leading rusher
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-20-2019, 05:58 PM   #20
I'll be back.

Just three weeks ago people here were saying we'd miss the playoffs.

Currently the two seed.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2019, 05:59 PM   #21
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Hear me out....

First off, a 2 game lead in the West feels very comfy right now. 3 games on LA.

We have a realistic shot at 11-5.

IF we get there, and the AFC South winner (Colts or Texans) is also 11-5, they’ll have the tiebreaker on us...

So we will need someone else (Baltimore) to also get to 11-5 in order to create a three-way tie for the 2 seed. In which case it will go to conference record. Their win today helps that cause for the time being. Our next two of course are against the NFC...

Thinking a bit far ahead here, but I really want that bye... not overly concerned about winning the West.
Wish I felt as comfortable as you after two home losses and a month without Mahomes.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-20-2019, 06:00 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

Currently the two seed.
Don't remember ever thinking we'd miss the playoffs, but I'd be pleasantly surprised if we are able to hold onto the 2 seed while weathering 4+ games with Moore at QB.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2019, 06:01 PM   #23
Banned

Quote:

Currently the two seed.
I don't remember anybody saying that.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2019, 06:01 PM   #24
MVP

Quote:

Currently the two seed.
More like a week ago.

And that was pre-Mahomes injury. Post-injury, no one thinks we’ll miss the playoffs.

Strange indeed.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-20-2019, 06:02 PM   #25
Be Kind To Your Pets

I hope Rodgers used up all his mojo against the Faid today.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2019, 06:03 PM   #26
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Not giving up; in fact, of the two I think the Chiefs have a fair chance of stealing one against the Pack. But Aaron is Aaron, and if we let him hang around until the 4th, he can bite us in the ass. But their defense isn't as good as advertised, particularly against the run, and if Carr can throw for 300 yards on them, I think Moore can do some business in the air as well.

But the Vikings defense is legit. And as much as I think Cousins is vastly overrated, he's on a hot streak. And their RB and Diggs are both legitimate stars. Without Mahomes, I'm not sure how we score enough points on those guys.

Bottom line though, both of these two teams can put up points in a hurry, and right now without Pat we're going to score more like the Raiders or the Lions: short plays, work down the field, hope for TDs, but come away with FGs at least half the time. Probably more like 1/3 or so.

Last edited by Megatron96; 10-20-2019 at 06:18 PM..
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2019, 06:06 PM   #27
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
There was a thread about it on the front page.
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2019, 06:08 PM   #28
Veteran

I think we’ll split the next two which will be great.
kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 10-20-2019, 06:08 PM   #29
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Short memory.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2019, 06:13 PM   #30
In Search of a Life

Why does everyone doubt Matty Ice 2.0? He’s gonna tear it up Sunday night on the national stage!!
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote