Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-28-2019, 05:43 PM  
Starter

Should I be happy Kietzman was fired? Yes, it's me.

I have mixed emotions about KK getting canned. It should've happened years ago. But I'm not convinced this incident deserved a firing.

Scale of 1 to 10, how pleased should I be?

For 20 years, KK got away with all sorts of underhanded bulls*t. Took two decades for karma to catch him.

Go Chiefs!

Whitlock
jwhit has disabled reputation
Old 06-28-2019, 05:51 PM   #16
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwhit View Post
I have mixed emotions about KK getting canned. It should've happened years ago. But I'm not convinced this incident deserved a firing.

For 20 years, KK got away with all sorts of underhanded bulls*t. Took two decades for karma to catch him.

Go Chiefs!

Whitlock
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 05:52 PM   #17
Supporter

How was Carolla's shop?
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2019, 05:54 PM   #18
Veteran

PEOPLE DON'T FORGET JASON... you still think the Chiefs are in trouble!?

Also Keitzman can suck it long and suck it hard.
Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.
Old 06-28-2019, 05:55 PM   #19
Has a particular set of skills

May not be a popular opinion in these parts but, I’m happy you found success on a national level.

Yes, you should be super excited. Revenge is a dish best served cold, even if your not the one doing the serving.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2019, 05:59 PM   #20
Starter

Quote:

Whitlock
Kietzman said a lot of dumb things over the years, but repeatedly making personal comments about how Andy Reid couldn’t manage his own house, a truly ignorant comment to anyone who has had a loved one with an addiction, when Reid and Mahomes are about to take the Chiefs on numerous Super Bowl runs and that dude has a weekly segment with Patrick mahomes through his radio partnership with the Chiefs...that is off the charts dumb. He is so dumb he can’t even see what he said wrong and apologize. He had to go.
KCGal is not part of the Right 53.KCGal is not part of the Right 53.KCGal is not part of the Right 53.KCGal is not part of the Right 53.KCGal is not part of the Right 53.KCGal is not part of the Right 53.KCGal is not part of the Right 53.KCGal is not part of the Right 53.KCGal is not part of the Right 53.KCGal is not part of the Right 53.KCGal is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 06:00 PM   #21
sorta mod-ish

Quote:

Go Chiefs!

Whitlock
He's likely said worse in times gone by and received a pass because he was the only "real" show in town, but using Andy's family life to prove a shit point about Tyreek just wasn't acceptable. You should be 8-9 pleased, imo. Who do you think will take his spot? You think Leabo will just run it?

Good to see you, btw.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2019, 06:02 PM   #22
Veteran

prob came down to keitz vs chiefs...Chiefs win
poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 06:03 PM   #23
best in the biz

....it's fitting he was fired and fitting you showed up to comment on it.

stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 06:05 PM   #24
My Mamma Says

I’m sure it affected many of the aspects of the Radio stations business... from Sponsors to on air interviews... so yes it’s the right thing to do... and I couldn’t listen to his bullshit any longer...
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2019, 06:06 PM   #25
MVP

Kind of bristled at your comment that Kietzman got in the way of the Chiefs agenda with Hill. WTF man
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-28-2019, 06:07 PM   #26
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Addiction is a very difficult problem to overcome

To try and say anything about an overdose being Andy’s fault is such a shifty thing to do. Losing someone due to addiction is a problem that makes everyone who survives the deceased feel helpless. KK should not only have been fired he should also get his ass kicked

What a piece of shit thing to do. Then to top it off he goes on a local tv tour playing the victim with his fake apologies.

Karma come around faster than a ceiling fan
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 06:09 PM   #27
Roy E.

Quote:

Go Chiefs!

Whitlock
There is an opening in local sports radio now.

It's time to make your triumphant radio return to KC.
Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 06:10 PM   #28
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Clarify your tweet...

Tyreek has done nothing wrong.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2019, 06:10 PM   #29
SuperBowl or bust

Sup, Jason.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 06:11 PM   #30
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Oh and @jwhit you need to let Darnell and uncle jimmy have lil Wayne on the show when you come back on air. Skip and Shannon probably hella jealous cause that’s their intro and all
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.